What If You Atheists Are Wrong? Hmmmm...

See what most people, non-believers, especially the rabid strain, don't understand is that if genuine Christianity is totally bogus, once we die, we literally have had nothing to lose and, in any case, have lived a beautiful life.

If Christianity did not exist, civilization at this point would probably have died out. Seriously!

Anne Marie

When I was a kid, I asked my Sunday school teacher: What about the poor starving children in Africa that never received the Scripture? Or, Were did God come from? There wasn't an acceptable answer to those questions for an 8 year old boy. Religion lost it's lustre. I think God would do whatever the hell random ass shit he always does, and some religious zealot will find excuses for it. Perhaps, god will forgive us, And if not, you theists are just wasting your lives for a afterlife that will never come. Whadda think about that, Ann Marie?

political-pictures-ben-bernanke-prayer-frightening.jpg

When I was a kid, I asked my Sunday school teacher: What about the poor starving children in Africa that never received the Scripture? Or, Were did God come from? There wasn't an acceptable answer to those questions for an 8 year old boy. Religion lost it's lustre. I think God would do whatever the hell random ass shit he always does, and some religious zealot will find excuses for it. Perhaps, god will forgive us, And if not, you theists are just wasting your lives for a afterlife that will never come. Whadda think about that, Ann Marie?

God himself acknowledges, even authorizes, the death of some infants. For example, in Isaiah 13:16, when God called for judgment on Babylon, He said, “Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes.” When God called for Assyria to make a war of judgment on Israel, He said in Hosea 13:16, “Their little ones will be dashed to pieces”--the same statement. The same was said of Assyria’s war on Egypt in Nahum chapter 3, and verse 10. Amazingly, Psalm 137:8 and 9 says, “Oh daughter of Babylon, you devastated one, how blessed will be the one who repays you with the recompense with which you have repaid us! How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rocks!” Blessed will be a nation who punishes Babylon, even including the death of little ones. What happens to these little ones, the death of which God authorizes in a sense, in fulfilling his judgment purposes.

Well, they can smash babies, or, like Abraham, "sacrifice" his son. He wouldn't bat an eye. It's a test? Like God already knows the future, already, that crap seems a little stupid as it is pointless. But, we can't have abortions. No, no, no . Can't have that. That god of mercy is the same one that made Hitler. Put so many of God's chosen ones in ovens. That is one hell of a sacrifice. Thing is, we obliterated German and Japanese cities, to stop those fascist bastards. And we killed a hell of a lot of innocent babies in the process. Were was that all-powerful and loving GOD when we needed him? Or, maybe it is just random shit that just happens, after all.

Renoite, you know jesus christ? Ok, so answer me a few questions about him:

1 - What was his favorite hobby?
2 - What was his favorite sport?
3 - What was his most famous joke?

Any self-styled biblical scholars can try to answer these questions as well.

Ok, since no one got it, although JB's answers were pretty good:

1 - What was his favorite hobby? FISHING
2 - What was his favorite sport? THE 100m WALK ON WATER
3 - What was his most famous joke? TURNING WINE INTO WATER. BOY DID THAT PISS OFF THE ROMANS.

3 - What was his most famous joke? TURNING WINE INTO WATER. BOY DID THAT PISS OFF THE ROMANS.

ya its all A BIG JOKE TO YOU well keep laughing enjoy it while it last cause you wont be laughing when you find out THAT GOD IS REAL.

ya its all A BIG JOKE TO YOU well keep laughing enjoy it while it last cause you wont be laughing when you find out THAT GOD IS REAL.

How did human beings ever survive being this stupid? I AxE you! Forget evolution...how do morons like this cross streets without getting killed?

I guss the only way you will find out is when you die and its to late......

Of course, if we're right, you'll never find out. And then you will have lived under a false belief.

And of course, you'll find out when you die if the muslims were right. You'll find out if the Hindus were right. You'll find out if the Buddhists were right. You'll find out if zorastrians were right. You'll find out if the pagans were right.

and on and on......

You don't believe all of those other groups are right. And if a muslim said to you, "go ahead and dismiss muhammed if you like, but you'll see when you die", you would not take it seriously- because you don't believe him. Likewise do we feel toward your comment.

How did human beings ever survive being this stupid? I AxE you! Forget evolution...how do morons like this cross streets without getting killed?

I don't know you made it across.

I don't have to check in w/jeezuss to do my shit.

I don't have to waste my time like that.

That's how I roll.

I don't have to check in w/jeezuss to do my shit.

I don't have to waste my time like that.

That's how I roll.

Then roll that way

I don't check in with my lord to do things he just is there when I call on him. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you lol....... Like I said bash on GOD bash on his people in the end we ALL will find out whats real.... And whats not even with your smart ass comments. Think what you want have faith in nothing but I will still love GOD and trust in him.

Forum List

Back