🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if your kid came out as gay?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
And again..just curious.

Scenario: Your 14 year old son tells you he is in the wrong body and wants to change his gender. Completely. Including hormones, removal of his boy parts (being polite here), and wants to go shopping for dresses, you buy him makeup, etc.

Do you support his decision? What if he were 10? Or 8? Even 17?

From your own personal perspective..what would you do?

Try to determine what is really wrong.

In a very sad video a girl came out as trans to whoops, cheers and screams of I love you. This poor child was about 12, fat, homely, with an unattractive haircut and dressed like a fat adult instead of a 12 year old in clothes that didn't fit. Clearly this child had suffered immensely. She must have been teased and bullied beyond measure. When she said "I'm a guy" it all changed. People weren't teasing. They were screaming that she was loved, cared about. How she really felt was immaterial. She now had a safe space.

If my 14 year old son came out as gay or trans I would first try to find out what was really wrong.

And again..just curious.

Scenario: Your 14 year old son tells you he is in the wrong body and wants to change his gender. Completely. Including hormones, removal of his boy parts (being polite here), and wants to go shopping for dresses, you buy him makeup, etc.

What!?? Your thread title is about comming out gay but the scenario that you present is about gender dysphoria? That kind of tell me that you are kind of out to lunch on the whole topic of human sexuality, and gender identity. Get it together. What do you want to discuss?

Dear Abby blah blah blah.
What!?? You're thread title is about comming out gay but the scenario that you present is about gender dysphoria? That kind of tell me that you are kind of out to lunch on the whole topic of human sexuality, and gender identity. Get it together. What do you want to discuss?
Yep. Mother's out to lunch and fondling her own pussy over it

In a very sad video a girl came out as trans to whoops, cheers and screams of I love you. This poor child was about 12, fat, homely, with an unattractive haircut and dressed like a fat adult instead of a 12 year old in clothes that didn't fit. Clearly this child had suffered immensely. She must have been teased and bullied beyond measure. When she said "I'm a guy" it all changed. People weren't teasing. They were screaming that she was loved, cared about. How she really felt was immaterial. She now had a safe space.

If my 14 year old son came out as gay or trans I would first try to find out what was really wrong.
You need to find out what is wrong with you first

Dear Abby blah blah blah.
What!?? You're thread title is about comming out gay but the scenario that you present is about gender dysphoria? That kind of tell me that you are kind of out to lunch on the whole topic of human sexuality, and gender identity. Get it together. What do you want to discuss?
Yep. Mother's out to lunch and fondling her own pussy over it
Do you have anything appropriate and helpful to contribute.? Stupid question. You never do

Bad parenting.

And again..just curious.

That's two differnt things.

Are you asking what if he's gay? Or transgender?

My answer is help him navigate through a really rough time at his age and love him for what and who he is.

Bad parenting.

Kids will do a lot for attention. There was a nurse at the hospital where I worked who was basically and absent fat slob. Her daughters came out as having been molested. She one upped them as victim when she came out as having been molested by her father .. Of course that was why she was fat.

My son doesn't appear to "like" girls he is 37, he has never said so but he has some pretty weird stuff on his computer and has never had a girlfriend, I wish I had grandkids from him but other then that disappointment it really doesn't matter to me.

My son doesn't appear to "like" girls he is 37, he has never said so but he has some pretty weird stuff on his computer and has never had a girlfriend, I wish I had grandkids from him but other then that disappointment it really doesn't matter to me.
Yeah, he is keepin it on the DL. That's the way gay folks did it, back in the day. Like respectful adults. Sex, and sexual tastes are a PRIVATE matter.

Forum List

Back