Zone1 What is a person?

Since you asked, your lie was children are subject to abortion. Your opinion that there is only one reason for an abortion is only your opinion and is not shared by the majority of the country.

In English-speaking countries, the legal definition of child generally refers to a minor, in this case as a person younger than the local age of majority. Such individuals are not at risk of abortion.
science says different,,
it says its a human being at conception and has a mother and a father,, and that makes it the child of that mother and father,,

and as usual you changed my wording out of context,,
I said there is only one GOOD reason,,

all the other reasons are whats used by pro abortion people to justify killing an innocent child still in the womb,,

science says different,,
it says its a human being at conception and has a mother and a father,, and that makes it the child of that mother and father,,

and as usual you changed my wording out of context,,
I said there is only one GOOD reason,,

all the other reasons are whats used by pro abortion people to justify killing an innocent child still in the womb,,
If you consider a fertilized egg to be a person you are in the extreme minority. Even in the anti-abortion side. Alabama passed a law saying a fertilized egg was a person and then quickly said 'oops, just kidding' when the IVF crowd started screaming.

If you consider a fertilized egg to be a person you are in the extreme minority. Even in the anti-abortion side. Alabama passed a law saying a fertilized egg was a person and then quickly said 'oops, just kidding' when the IVF crowd started screaming.
science says its a human being at conception not me,,

I knew what I was talking about, not my fault I didn't know what you were talking about. I don't recall you mentioning 'transitional fossils'. If you had, I'd have said that every fossil is a transitional fossil.
I'd love to argue your point about every fossil is a transitional fossil but I doubt long periods of stasis would convince you.

Persons aren't specific human beings? Because a fertilized human egg is literally a specific human being in the earliest stage of its human life cycle.

"A person" is a reflection of the Spirit within that person - a reflection of God.

Unfortunately people are human and do human things.

The only true "person" is the one who does not judge yet he/she be judged.

Science doesn't say it is a person at conception either.
by definition yes it does,,,

a person is an individual human being distinguishable from anyone else,,

and since a child at conception has their own unique DNA distinguishable from anyone else that makes them a person,,

Persons aren't specific human beings? Because a fertilized human egg is literally a specific human being in the earliest stage of its human life cycle.
'Person' has no scientific definition so using science is incorrect. Science also can't tell you when someone should be allowed to vote. Or to die.

that means it never happened and youre making shit up,,
Of course some changes are not subtle and are easily seen in the fossil record. Of course you have to judge the evidence before you to learn the truth and not start with an answer and only accept evidence that supports that answer. It also helps to believe the vast majority of the scientific community is part of a multi-century, global conspiracy to fool you if you want to ignore the evidence.

'Person' has no scientific definition so using science is incorrect. Science also can't tell you when someone should be allowed to vote. Or to die.
Persons are distinct human beings. It seems you are struggling with supporting killing people.

Forum List

Back