Zone1 What is a person?

No mutations will ever allow a mother to give birth to offspring of another species. Period.
If that were the case there would be no new species ever because every living thing must be born into this world. So if a new species isn't born into this world, how did they get here?

No God involved. You're talking about an event that happens very slowly (it is only 'abrupt' in the fossil record) and gradually. There is no line that can be drawn.

Think of two continents colliding. The land on one side is slowly elevated from sea level to 20,000 feet. When does that land, which used to be at sea level become a mountain?
I don't think you have thought this through. Walk me through how a new species can arise without ever being born?

Logically when a NEW species is born, prior to their birth there were no species of its type. The population was zero. And since the population was zero, which species was its mother?

How is it wrong to say if it is the earliest occurrence of a new species then it had to be born from some other species?

Yes, even then.
So why are you not recognizing the logic, prominence and evolution of intelligence? Didn't you say intelligence wasn't that important? That it was no different from other adaptations?

Intelligence is inherent in all life forms to some degree or another. Nature responds logically to its environment. That's intelligence. It's literally fundamental to ALL life. So, no. It is different than other adaptations. Dumb ones don't survive. That's the Darwin Awards.

I don't think you have thought this through. Walk me through how a new species can arise without ever being born?

Logically when a NEW species is born, prior to their birth there were no species of its type. The population was zero. And since the population was zero, which species was its mother?

How is it wrong to say if it is the earliest occurrence of a new species then it had to be born from some other species?
You're thinking binary. Nature is analog. There is no arbitrary line that gets crossed.

You're thinking binary. Nature is analog. There is no arbitrary line that gets crossed.
No. I am thinking logically. How can the first appearance of a species not be born from another species? What's your "analog" answer for that?

So why are you not recognizing the logic, prominence and evolution of intelligence? Didn't you say intelligence wasn't that important? That it was no different from other adaptations?

Intelligence is inherent in all life forms to some degree or another. Nature responds logically to its environment. That's intelligence. It's literally fundamental to ALL life. So, no. It is different than other adaptations. Dumb ones don't survive. That's the Darwin Awards.
Actually nature does not respond logically, that would be creationism.

Science is the study of nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature. Evolution occurs for logical reasons. We live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause. Every part of nature screams reason and purpose.

Do you believe it is logical that every species had an origin?

origin: the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived.

So do you still believe that the origin of a new species did not come from the reproductive process of some other species?

Isn't it logical that it must?

No. I am thinking logically. How can the first appearance of a species not be born from another species? What's your "analog" answer for that?
You know when one species diverges into two when the two cannot interbreed. That happens over a period of time as the gene pool of one changes due to the two being isolated.

Do you believe it is logical that every species had an origin?

origin: the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived.

So do you still believe that the origin of a new species did not come from the reproductive process of some other species?

Isn't it logical that it must?
Logical? No, since that is not how new species appear.

Science is the study of nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature. Evolution occurs for logical reasons. We live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause. Every part of nature screams reason and purpose.
We live in a universe governed by natural forces not logic.

You know when one species diverges into two when the two cannot interbreed. That happens over a period of time as the gene pool of one changes due to the two being isolated.
We aren't discussing interbreeding. We are discussing the birth of the first instance of a new species. I say it had to come from a different species. I have no idea how you think it works because you keep dodging the details.

We aren't discussing interbreeding. We are discussing the birth of the first instance of a new species. I say it had to come from a different species. I have no idea how you think it works because you keep dodging the details.
You keep ignoring my details.

Which behave in an orderly logical fashion. We don't call them laws of nature for nothing.

Evolution occurs for logical reasons. Say it with me.
Order comes from nature, logic comes from man. Evolution has produced some very illogical features.

That makes no sense.

As a human being more is expected of you than is expected of a lion.

You make the choice to terrorize an animal. You have choices. A lion has no choice in what it eats
that makes no sense,,

I have as much right to eat as a lion,,

are you for abortion or against it??

Forum List

Back