Zone1 What is a person?

You make the choice to terrorize an animal. You have choices. A lion has no choice in what it eats

who's kidding who - the heredity idolatry of judaism is an affront to the heavens, all beings are equal made similarly by the heavens ...

1719158981606.jpeg

what makes you think the lion will not chose to eat a self righteous christian ... good luck w/ your praying in the savanna.

Order comes from nature, logic comes from man. Evolution has produced some very illogical features.
Logic like math or physical laws exist independent of man. Man didn't invent logic, math or physical laws of nature. Man discovered them.

Evolution occurs for logical reasons. Say it with me.

Logic like math or physical laws exist independent of man. Man didn't invent logic, math or physical laws of nature. Man discovered them.

Evolution occurs for logical reasons. Say it with me.
Maybe you can explain the logic of the recurrent laryngeal nerve?
The extreme detour of the recurrent laryngeal nerves, about 4.6 metres (15 ft) in the case of giraffes,[32]: 74–75  is cited as evidence of evolution, as opposed to intelligent design. The nerve's route would have been direct in the fish-like ancestors of modern tetrapods, traveling from the brain, past the heart, to the gills (as it does in modern fish). Over the course of evolution, as the neck extended and the heart became lower in the body, the laryngeal nerve remained in its original course.

Maybe you can explain the logic of the recurrent laryngeal nerve?
The extreme detour of the recurrent laryngeal nerves, about 4.6 metres (15 ft) in the case of giraffes,[32]: 74–75  is cited as evidence of evolution, as opposed to intelligent design. The nerve's route would have been direct in the fish-like ancestors of modern tetrapods, traveling from the brain, past the heart, to the gills (as it does in modern fish). Over the course of evolution, as the neck extended and the heart became lower in the body, the laryngeal nerve remained in its original course.
Did they experience long periods of stasis before an abrupt change with no record of a transitional fossil?

Did they experience long periods of stasis before an abrupt change with no record of a transitional fossil?
I believe this is true of all mammals so the answer is, some yes, some no. A better deflection but still a deflection, refusing to answer my question and then asking me one of yours.

I believe this is true of all mammals so the answer is, some yes, some no. A better deflection but still a deflection, refusing to answer my question and then asking me one of yours.
I've been explaining to you why there are no transitional fossils.

I said more than you did and explained how you lied,,
Since you asked, your lie was children are subject to abortion. Your opinion that there is only one reason for an abortion is only your opinion and is not shared by the majority of the country.

In English-speaking countries, the legal definition of child generally refers to a minor, in this case as a person younger than the local age of majority. Such individuals are not at risk of abortion.

It's not my fault you never realized that's what this discussion is about.
I've been explaining to you why there are no transitional fossils.
I knew what I was talking about, not my fault I didn't know what you were talking about. I don't recall you mentioning 'transitional fossils'. If you had, I'd have said that every fossil is a transitional fossil.

Forum List

Back