Zone1 What is a person?

Opinions can't be refuted but they don't have to be shared. I don't share yours.

????
So it's only an opinion that DNA is used to identify unique persons?

It's only an opinion that you and everyone who has ever existed began their life as a fertilized egg?

So it's only an opinion that DNA is used to identify unique persons?
If you equate a fertilized egg to a human being, that is fact. If you equate a fertilized egg to a 'person' with legal rights that supersede a mother's, that is your opinion.

It's only an opinion that you and everyone who has ever existed began their life as a fertilized egg?
I don't recall I ever said any such thing.

If you equate a fertilized egg to a human being, that is fact. If you equate a fertilized egg to a 'person' with legal rights that supersede a mother's, that is your opinion.

I don't recall I ever said any such thing.
It seems that de-personalizing them is more palpable to you than de-humanizing them. Unfortunately for you they are literally one and the same and so is the end result.

And yet you still manage. If you didn't come from the starting point of it "doesn't exist" maybe you'd learn what you don't know.

Fossils have been studied seriously for centuries, they reveal a wealth of information for those willing to learn from them.
you can study them all you want,, they still wont tell you what they gave birth to or what gave birth to them,,

It seems that de-personalizing them is more palpable to you than de-humanizing them. Unfortunately for you they are literally one and the same and so is the end result.
Good thing for me I don't live on planet ding and don't have to speak your language.

so might a mentally deranged lunatic,,

your point is??
On the one hand, people who have studied the field for years believe fossils have a lot to tell us, and on the other hand there is you and your denials. Who is one to believe? On the plus side, I'm sure you can find a mentally deranged lunatic who agrees with you.

On the one hand, people who have studied the field for years believe fossils have a lot to tell us, and on the other hand there is you and your denials. Who is one to believe? On the plus side, I'm sure you can find a mentally deranged lunatic who agrees with you.
what makes you think I havent also study them for yrs,,

right now I am asking for specifics from one of its useful idiots and you refuse to answer and instead just repeat what youre told to repeat,,

that in itself gives pause to taking it serious,,

what makes you think I havent also study them for yrs,,
You may have been trying to debunk evolution for years but that is not the same thing.

right now I am asking for specifics from one of its useful idiots and you refuse to answer and instead just repeat what youre told to repeat,,

that in itself gives pause to taking it serious,,
Besides denials, what do you have as a counter theory to evolution? New species are obvious in the fossil record so where did they come from? I am asking for specifics so don't repeat what you're told to repeat.

You may have been trying to debunk evolution for years but that is not the same thing.

Besides denials, what do you have as a counter theory to evolution? New species are obvious in the fossil record so where did they come from? I am asking for specifics so don't repeat what you're told to repeat.
dont need to debunk it,,
just ask questions and watch how they cant be answered and if I push the issue like with you it turns into personal attacks,,

lack of an option doesnt make evolution true,, it can either stand on its merits or it cant,,

and so far it cant,,

dont need to debunk it,,
just ask questions and watch how they cant be answered and if I push the issue like with you it turns into personal attacks,,

lack of an option doesnt make evolution true,, it can either stand on its merits or it cant,,

and so far it cant,,
What questions can't be answered by evolution that have any non-evolution answer?

I don't think it is possible, even for you, to deny species appear and disappear from the fossil record.

What questions can't be answered by evolution that have any non-evolution answer?

I don't think it is possible, even for you, to deny species appear and disappear from the fossil record.
you have yet to answer a single specific question and deflect like youre doing right now,,

all you do is repeat what youre told too and attack the rest of the time,,

I've answered them all. Sorry you didn't like my answers.

I've just asked twice and both times you deflected.
repeating what youre told to isnt answering the question,,

you non answers were well debunked like in the fossil record that only shows something died and was buried but doesnt show what gave birth to it or what it gave birth to,,

repeating what youre told to isnt answering the question,,
You mean referencing experts in the field is insufficient? Do you expect me do do my own, frankly amateur, work? What original work have you done so I know where the bar is?

you non answers were well debunked like in the fossil record that only shows something died and was buried but doesnt show what gave birth to it or what it gave birth to,,
As have your denials been debunked. Is that your only question? You said there were more.

You mean referencing experts in the field is insufficient? Do you expect me do do my own, frankly amateur, work? What original work have you done so I know where the bar is?

As have your denials been debunked. Is that your only question? You said there were more.
I have done my homework and see that its all based on assumptions not facts or evidence,,

Forum List

Back