Zone1 What is a person?

I have done my homework and see that its all based on assumptions not facts or evidence,,
We'll have to agree to disagree that fossils provide evidence of transitions. Even you can't dispute that species appear in the fossil record when none are ever found in older rocks. These new species must have an origin. If they didn’t evolve how did they come to be?

We'll have to agree to disagree that fossils provide evidence of transitions. Even you can't dispute that species appear in the fossil record when none are ever found in older rocks. These new species must have an origin. If they didn’t evolve how did they come to be?
I know that the fossil record as [presented doesnt appear anywhere on the planet as a whole,,

and the age is disputed since you cant date rocks,

you using MUST HAVE AN ORIGIN proves even you dont know what youre talking about and just going off of what youre told to believe,,

Good thing for me I don't live on planet ding and don't have to speak your language.
Yes because on my planet abortion would be acknowledged as ending the human life of a specific person. And if you can admit that, then go right ahead and do it. Who knew it would be this tough getting people to acknowledge what they were doing.

I know that the fossil record as [presented doesnt appear anywhere on the planet as a whole,,
So? Like a jigsaw puzzle, the pieces can be assembled into a whole.

and the age is disputed since you cant date rocks,
There are many ways to date rocks, both relative and absolute.

you using MUST HAVE AN ORIGIN proves even you dont know what youre talking about and just going off of what youre told to believe,,
So fossils appearing in the fossil record don't have an origin? Sounds like nonsense to me, they got there somehow.

So? Like a jigsaw puzzle, the pieces can be assembled into a whole.

There are many ways to date rocks, both relative and absolute.

So fossils appearing in the fossil record don't have an origin? Sounds like nonsense to me, they got there somehow.
for someone that wants to agree to disagree you sure are spending a lot of time trying to get me to agree to your religious dogma,,

Yes because on my planet abortion would be acknowledged as ending the human life of a specific person. And if you can admit that, then go right ahead and do it. Who knew it would be this tough getting people to acknowledge what they were doing.
To me, a person is a human being that can sense the world using a human brain. That is why I'm OK with the abortion of an egg and the termination of a brain-dead accident victim.

To me, a person is a human being that can sense the world using a human brain. That is why I'm OK with the abortion of an egg and the termination of a brain-dead accident victim.
the world doesnt revolve around what you think,,

you can have your own opinion but not your own facts,,

and an egg is not aborted a living human being is aborted,,

we dont kill braindead crash victims,, we disconnect them from life support and allow them to die a natural death,,

Because you can't possibly go against your hardwired sense of fairness so you have to make it fair when it's not.

You mean you deny the established science and facts.
youre drifting,,

youre the one denying science and facts of the comment you replied too,,

an egg is not aborted a human life is,,

and we dont kill brain dead victims,, we remove life support and let them die a natural death,,

Forum List

Back