What is agenda 21?

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3qW2XJZdSA]What is Agenda 21? - YouTube[/ame]

Alabama Adopts First Official State Ban on UN Agenda 21

Alabama was the first State to tell them where they can stick Agenda 21.

he Alabama Senate Bill (SB) 477 legislation, known unofficially among some supporters as the “Due Process for Property Rights” Act, was approved unanimously by both the state House and Senate. After hesitating for a few days, late last month Republican Governor Robert Bentley finally signed into law the wildly popular measure — but only after heavy pressure from activists forced his hand.

Virtually no mention of the law was made in the establishment press. But analysts said the measure was likely the strongest protection against the UN scheme passed anywhere in America so far. The law, aimed at protecting private property rights, specifically prevents all state agencies and local governments in Alabama from participating in the global scheme in any way.

"The State of Alabama and all political subdivisions may not adopt or implement policy recommendations that deliberately or inadvertently infringe or restrict private property rights without due process, as may be required by policy recommendations originating in, or traceable to 'Agenda 21,' " the law states, adding a brief background on the UN plan hatched at the 1992 “Earth Summit” in Rio de Janeiro.

The people of Alabama acting through their elected representatives — not UN bureaucrats — have the authority to develop the state’s environmental and development policies, the official synopsis of the law explains. Therefore, infringements on the property rights of citizens linked to “any other international law or ancillary plan of action that contravenes the Constitution of the United States or the Constitution of the State of Alabama” are also prohibited under the new measure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uuq34Qw_o8]The Secret Government Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube[/ame]

The Agenda.

Individual Rights must take a Back Seat to the collective.

What is it? Wingnut conspiracy nonsense as far as I can tell

Of course you do. That's why Alabama voted on the law by a vote of...................

well...............100%.............

Arizona has a similar law..............

I guess 100% of the Alabama legislature are wing nuts.

:cuckoo:

I've posted a little about this in the past. And only bring it up after Nevada. In a state that the Feds own 81.1% or higher at the current time.

In Alabama, the Fed only owns 2.7%. Terrible isn't it.

The Feds have over the decades claims millions upon millions of acres of land. For what purpose do they serve.................

For the people?

If a frog had wings applies.

You're trying to reason with people that are completely uniformed on this topic and will stop at nothing to derail any discussion about it. Conspiracy, rw whackos, tea baggers this, tea baggers that, terrorist. Never mind the fact that the commie rat EO'd the fucking agenda. Never mind that its a massive land grab to redistribute people into sprawling urban areas. Remember Van Jones, Barry's little fag boyfriend?

Of course you do. That's why Alabama voted on the law by a vote of...................

Alabama is one of what jimmy Breslin calls a low IQ state, the bottom in education

You're trying to reason with people that are completely uniformed on this topic and will stop at nothing to derail any discussion about it. Conspiracy, rw whackos, tea baggers this, tea baggers that, terrorist. Never mind the fact that the commie rat EO'd the fucking agenda. Never mind that its a massive land grab to redistribute people into sprawling urban areas. Remember Van Jones, Barry's little fag boyfriend?

I tried to rep you but alas must spread it around.

It's the real deal. State's like my own have recognized it's dangers, and created laws already to oppose it.

Reading about the land seizures spurred me to bring this up again.

The Enviro's have an agenda. And they are going to town on it.

Really, once they started getting push back on agenda 21 the changed the name to sustainable development. The international property codes being used in FL to evict a woman who choses to live off the grid is part of it. Google is your friend on this one, do a little reading before you really make a fool of yourself.

Alabama is one of what jimmy Breslin calls a low IQ state, the bottom in education

102206_ss_stateIQmap.JPG

Alabama was the first State to tell them where they can stick Agenda 21.

It does not matter what the states do as long as the FED with their Central Banking puppets have control over Monetary Policy.

Agenda 21 is about sustainable development and resource control on a global scale.

Inflate the money supply via bailouts to the bankers, but none to the little people and you have just robbed the little people.

On top of that, let the bankers and investment groups like Blackstone have at it at the real estate market to keep housing prices inflated.

Those little people that need jobs have to go to the big cities where the jobs are and away from sustainable development areas , and since they can't afford the high real estate and rental prices in Big Cities they gather 5 or 6 to an apartment to make ends meet. Voila!

Last edited:

no... it's because you conspiracy loons are nuts.

is 100% of the alabama legislature wing nuts?

might be. or might be the semi-normal ones are afraid of the wing nuts since wing nuts like pouring a lot of money into elections.

Dead ON...

Missouri Legislature Bans UN Agenda 21

Missouri Legislature Bans UN Agenda 21

With a veto-proof majority, the Missouri legislature approved a popular bill protecting private property and due process rights by banning a deeply controversial United Nations “sustainability” scheme known as UN Agenda 21. The legislation, SB 265, now heads to Democrat Governor Jay Nixon, who has not yet taken a public position on the issue.

The effort to ban Agenda 21 in Missouri, widely celebrated by activists from across the political spectrum, comes in the wake of similar moves to stop the UN plan across America. In Alabama, for example, lawmakers in both houses unanimously approved a law last year prohibiting the international “sustainable development” agenda within the state. Numerous other states are working to do the same, and multiple legislatures have adopted strongly worded resolutions blasting the program.

In Missouri, the legislation was approved 24 to 9 in the GOP-controlled Senate last month. The Republican-dominated state House of Representatives, meanwhile, approved the bill 131 to 42 on May 8, also with a slight veto-proof majority. It remains unclear whether the governor will try to stop the legislation, sign it, or simply do nothing and let it quietly become law, according to news reports.

Forum List

Back