What Is America?

I want to make sure I have this right. Are you saying that only white people can operate an efficient and organized nation?
Hello, Father:

Since you asked a controversial question in a civil manner, I am happy to reply.

I think that some (many?) people in this world agree with me: With the exception of Japan, only we, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and most of Western Europe) are "efficient and organized nations." By the way, Russia is NOT one of them.

With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), Latin America and Africa and Asia (including the Middle East, with Israel being the exception) are mostly basket cases.

Of course, I hope that I am wrong. But I feel that the United States of America is on track sometime in the next century to become something like Baltimore writ large.

Get out traitor.

<pfffft>

I never said that I was leaving.

but YOU did, FROO FROO.

so YOU first.

200w.gif

I'm not saying people shouldn't be free to act in abnormal ways. I just don't want to be forced to see it or children being taught it in schools.

How are you 'forced to see it'?

Children being taught to accept people who are different is not a bad thing. Wouldn't you agree that children being taught that skin color doesn't matter is a good thing? Why not sexual preference?

Children being taught to accept people who are different is not a bad thing. Wouldn't you agree that children being taught that skin color doesn't matter is a good thing? Why not sexual preference?
Stay away from kids pervert. You been warned sicko.

Hello, Father:

Since you asked a controversial question in a civil manner, I am happy to reply.

I think that some (many?) people in this world agree with me: With the exception of Japan, only we, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and most of Western Europe) are "efficient and organized nations." By the way, Russia is NOT one of them.

With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), Latin America and Africa and Asia (including the Middle East, with Israel being the exception) are mostly basket cases.

Of course, I hope that I am wrong. But I feel that the United States of America is on track sometime in the next century to become something like Baltimore writ large.

Many of those countries have problems due to various reasons. My question to you is: do believe it is because of skin color? You didn't really answer that.

I'm pretty sympathetic to people fed up with libs using the schools to indoctrinate their children. That's (part of) why I took my kids out of school. But it should be handled locally. We don't need state government, and especially not the feds, dictating from on high, one way or another.

I'm pretty sympathetic to people fed up with libs using the schools to indoctrinate their children. That's (part of) why I took my kids out of school. But it should be handled locally. We don't need state government, and especially not the feds, dictating from on high, one way or another.

No state or federal government? Do you think there should no public education at all?

Many of those countries have problems due to various reasons. My question to you is: do believe it is because of skin color? You didn't really answer that.
Dear Father:

I never thought of it in terms of "skin color."

I simply thought of it in terms of "culture."

But if you wish to think in terms of "skin color" instead of "culture," that is your prerogative.

Have a nice day!

america is the land of the hardest working people on earth. We've been waking up, working to exhaustion for the last hundred years, all for low pay.

Forum List

Back