What is an "assault rifle"?

Is one of these an "assault rifle"? If so, which one?

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

depending on the use both are assault rifles,,,

thankfully the 2nd amendment covers both
The second amendment covers all arms, and fools do not even know that all arms are not available to them so a2 is moot
Covers all arms? Ummmm no it doesn't. It seems to leave out machine guns...and I would argue assault weapons for the same reason

and what reason would that be??

img_5067.jpg

91046.png
Let’s just make it easy and designate anything with a firing rate above one round per second is an assault weapon
god damn you're an idiot. but you keep proving why you're an idiot with every post. i'll give that to you.

Assault weapon

NEXT!

so a 6-shooter is an assault weapon. this is why we can't have gun reform cause of you fucking assmunchers making everything you don't like illegal.

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

The second amendment covers all arms, and fools do not even know that all arms are not available to them so a2 is moot
Covers all arms? Ummmm no it doesn't. It seems to leave out machine guns...and I would argue assault weapons for the same reason
A2 only mentions arms, it makes no specifications to type or grade

Read it some time, it's not that hard

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

/——/ The 2nd Amendment does not specify what weapons since the Founding Fathers had no idea what new weapons would be developed in the future.
Correct which is why Madison said arms and not muskets

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

She's easily scared by inanimate objects.

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

AOC is terrified of her garbage disposal

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

CNNs animated gif of the pulsing AR must have almost killed her from fright.

Anti-gun loons do not have the mental, emotional or physical capacity to defend themselves and are intimidated to the point of irrational terror by those who do. As such, they want the state to make -everyone- as defenseless as they are, so -everyone- is reliant on the state for protection.

Anti-gun loons do not have the mental, emotional or physical capacity to defend themselves and are intimidated to the point of irrational terror by those who do. As such, they want the state to make -everyone- as defenseless as they are, so -everyone- is reliant on the state for protection.
WE WANT TO GET RID OF AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!!!
um...they are already illegal
WE WANT TO GET RID OF ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!!
can you please define exactly what one is
ONE THAT FIRES REAL FAST
uh...they all do
WE WANT ALL GUNS GONE

seems to be their MO.

AOC is terrified of her garbage disposal
that's it - i put a new one in this weekend.

WE WANT TO GET RID OF AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!!!
um...they are already illegal
WE WANT TO GET RID OF ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!!
can you please define exactly what one is
ONE THAT FIRES REAL FAST
uh...they all do
WE WANT ALL GUNS GONE
Anyone who tells you the anti-gun loons do not want "all the guns gone" speaks from dishonesty or ignorance.

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

/——/ The 2nd Amendment does not specify what weapons since the Founding Fathers had no idea what new weapons would be developed in the future.
They had no idea we would have 30,000 gun deaths a year

Source? How many of those are legally owned guns responsible for? How many are suicides? How many are by law enforcement?

Automobiles kill over a million people a year. Should we ban those too?

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

but they did know millions would be saved from them each year,,,

Source? How many of those are legally owned guns responsible for? How many are suicides? How many are by law enforcement?

hes going to come back and say its economics that allow those deaths,,in other words hes OK with death as long as he can make money from it

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

Actually the rate of gun deaths per capital was likely just as high then.. Crime is not a new thing

hes going to come back and say its economics that allow those deaths,,in other words hes OK with death as long as he can make money from it
Be funny if all guns were banned and the gun death rate went up

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

You’re too stupid to discuss such issues. You can’t even define assault

Forum List

Back