What is behind all these mass shootings?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I learned to drive in 1971. What does that have to do with anything? THEN nobody cut you of then flipped the bird. We genuflected our mistakes and we let bygones be bygones. NOW, they just shoot you. It's just gotten worse. The decline in American civility rose with the liberal Democratic party. Speeding, violating traffic laws, it grew from there. Accepting the bad sportsmanship liberal thing, "yo' mama so fat" adopting the poor black culture and then we get road rage and mass shootings. I find it ironic ass hell those that push this diversity stuff won't accept it probably caused this huge animosity and divisiveness that causes this disconnected rage in humans. Yes, I lay this nehilstic hate and murderous rage at the Democrat's door step.

I learned to drive in 1971. What does that have to do with anything? THEN nobody cut you of then flipped the bird. We genuflected our mistakes and we let bygones be bygones. NOW, they just shoot you. It's just gotten worse. The decline in American civility rose with the liberal Democratic party. Speeding, violating traffic laws, it grew from there. Accepting the bad sportsmanship liberal thing, "yo' mama so fat" adopting the poor black culture and then we get road rage and mass shootings. I find it ironic ass hell those that push this diversity stuff won't accept it probably caused this huge animosity and divisiveness that causes this disconnected rage in humans. Yes, I lay this nehilstic hate and murderous rage at the Democrat's door step.
Here's the deal.....the feds are grooming mass-shooters.
All they need is one kid to shoot up a school and then the media takes if from there.
They create copy-cat shooters all over the country because we have a sick society where kids can become famous just by filming a video and putting it on YouTube.
So they either do something great or something horrible.
Either way....they get recognition.
George Fucking Floyd became famous for dying and kick-starting BLM & ANTIFA's Summer Of Love.

I keep telling folks that we must demand universal school choice now! Mass school shootings are just another expression of the left's destruction of decency in our society via their antisocialization factories, i.e., the state schools:

Everyone knows it: the death of George Floyd was just a pretext. The rioters who continue every night to wreak havoc in Portland, and who are poised to engage in new orgies of destruction all over the country don’t know much and care less about Floyd. They’re quite open about engaging in a “revolution” with the goal of destroying the existing order and replacing it with an authoritarian Marxist regime. But what we are seeing today is not new. Its seeds were planted decades ago. Now the question before us, if we want to preserve the United States as a free society, is what we must do to counter this violent, hate-filled movement.​
There will be no easy fix. The Left’s long march through the institutions began in the 1960s and has ended in total victory; only a reverse march through the same institutions will ultimately overcome the catastrophic effects of the Left’s advance. The leftist stranglehold on the educational system is a big part of the problem: the Antifa and BLM barbarians of today learned their hatred at our colleges and universities. Our children have been taught to hate the land of their birth. Who didn’t think this would bear bitter fruit? There was some indignation among conservatives over the 1619 Project, which portrays the entire American enterprise as racist, oppressive, and hateful, winning the Pulitzer Prize, but that was just the culmination of decades of miseducation and propaganda disguised as education. I wrote Rating America’s Presidents: An America-First Look at Who Is Best, Who Is Overrated, and Who Was An Absolute Disaster as an antidote, to remind Americans, or show them for the first time, the heroes who made America great -- and the failures and sellouts who got us into this fix.​
But the education most of the rioters have received has made them abjectly incapable of thinking rationally and evaluating claims on the basis of their logical coherence and supporting evidence. No amount of careful reasoning, no amount of evidence is going to convince most of the rioters that their rage is based on false premises, because they have been carefully educated throughout their lives to feel rather than think, and to believe that America is a nation of deep injustice with a shameful history and an equally condemnable present. It doesn’t matter that the claims that the rioters and their defenders are making are false. It doesn’t matter that police brutality affects people of all races. It doesn’t matter that thoroughgoing civil rights legislation has made “systemic racism” a thing of the distant past.​

Just saying....:eusa_whistle: .....:dunno:

1654739917473.png

• Banned
Here's the deal.....the feds are grooming mass-shooters.
All they need is one kid to shoot up a school and then the media takes if from there.
They create copy-cat shooters all over the country because we have a sick society where kids can become famous just by filming a video and putting it on YouTube.
So they either do something great or something horrible.
Either way....they get recognition.
We never had this shit in 1971. When the Democrats/Republican weren't a conglomerate controlled by Blackwater/Soros China. The media then actually brought up actual issues. McNamara's idiots, the fabricated Gulf of Tonkin incident. All of it. Fabricated , made up. You know what else was fabricated, like the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Trump colluding with Russia or January 6 incitement to riot. Made up by those in power to maintain their power.

Last edited:
We never had this shit in 1971. When the Democrats/Republican weren't a conglomerate controlled by Blackwater/Soros China. The media then actually brought up actual issues. McNamara's idiots, the fabricated Gulf of Tonkin. Fabricated , made up. You know what else was fabricated, like the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Trump colluding with Russia or January 6 incitement to riot. Made up to justify a persecution.
The state schools, the state schools, the state schools!

While popular culture at large and abortion on demand has been teaching kids for decades that human life and sexuality are cheap, indeed, that sexual chastity and fidelity are antiquated virtues, that the marital and familiar bonds of civilization are oppressive: lefty's antisocialization factories, i.e., the state schools, have been doubling down on these lessons and churning out vicious sissies, skanks, bullies, and rank psychopaths at an ever-increasing rate.

Universal school choice now wherein the funding follows the student to the school of their parents' choice, public or private, or burn the public education system down!

Last edited:
It started with parents not taking responsibility for their kids and automatically extending authority to the teachers, kids spend hours a day with. Kids are not held to the same standards in the community as when you and I grew up. It is the breakdown of families, the increase in single parent rearing, the divorce rate, the rise in unwed first time mothers, and the fact nobody wants to take a chance on damaging the little dears self-esteem by teaching them respect, discipline and by example self-discipline from an early age and continuing. My dad was a Democrat, but his raise us that way. I am an independent, but my kids grew up with discipline and being told "NO, you aren't allowed to be that way", and enforcing it. Don't look for the government to raise kids or dump the blame to a national political party when every parent has the responsibility for rearing their kids to be acceptable citizens in society. You got to make them understand, believe and continue to pass it along.

It started with parents not taking responsibility for their kids and automatically extending authority to the teachers, kids spend hours a day with. Kids are not held to the same standards in the community as when you and I grew up. It is the breakdown of families, the increase in single parent rearing, the divorce rate, the rise in unwed first time mothers, and the fact nobody wants to take a chance on damaging the little dears self-esteem by teaching them respect, discipline and by example self-discipline from an early age and continuing. My dad was a Democrat, but his raise us that way. I am an independent, but my kids grew up with discipline and being told "NO, you aren't allowed to be that way", and enforcing it. Don't look for the government to raise kids or dump the blame to a national political party when every parent has the responsibility for rearing their kids to be acceptable citizens in society. You got to make them understand, believe and continue to pass it along.
Yeah...kids do watch too much TV.

• Banned
The state schools, the state schools, the state schools!
Isn't it odd, the liberals quote that mantra "what about the children" being shot down in schools? Ok. Then panicking in a hysteria "WHAT about all those trans kids committing suicide... But killing babies and infanticide is just OK? What about the children, liberals?

Isn't it odd, the liberals quote that mantra "what about the children" being shot down in schools? Ok. Then panicking in a hysteria "WHAT about all those trans kids committing suicide... But killing babies and infanticide is just OK? What about the children, liberals?
"Caring about children" is their talking point.

I think the Left is far too nihilistic and morally bankrupt to actually care about them.
Like you said, their intense and extreme fight for abortion betrays the words they callously spew.

Evil???

The nation can only tolerate so much hate, division, fear-mongering, demonizing, vilainizing, blaming, lying. fake news, violent rhetoric, out of control crime, lawbreaking, double standards, unequal justice, etc... before it begins to come apart at the seams.

Americans aren't the biggest problem, IMHO - its the criminals, traitors, oppressors. and those we call 'leaders' who have pit Americans versus Americans to keep us fighting amongst ourselves, divided.

People have become so party-1st loyal instead of America 1st the criminal politicians have Americans fighting over whose politicians are LESS criminal rather than holding them all to the same standards.

Liberals don't care about children so much as whom they can pander to to get elected. democrats/liberals are like agent Smith admonishing ME that we are like virus: I would argue liberalism is the mind killer the slayer of individuality, its the MATRIX.

Yawn

As if there hasn't been a concerted, decades-long agenda perpetrated by progressive scum to undermine parental authority in the state schools and produce the kind of parents you complain about.

Whats behind all of these mass shootings??? Fascist democrats, every fucking one of them! :wink:

Some of it started in the sixties where kids that went to colleges, paid for by their parents, were introduced to leftist professors and over time, themselves became leftist thinkers and professors. As time went on, they and their kids shifted further left and the Republican Party paid no attention to it. The far left consists of low-moral people that distance themselves from the nuclear family and as such, have no problem doing what those in Marxist nations do when encountering opposition, murder, murder in large numbers to eliminate differing opinions.

Yours is a slight-of-hands post. The Democratic Party does have blood on its hands. It is responsible for most of the insanity. It is chiefly responsible for undermining parental authority and promoting degeneracy in this country.

What has changed in American society in 100 years. Sears Roebuck sold machine guns in mail order catalogues to white people and there wasn't any mass shootings then. What has changed?

Forum List

Back