What is Dr. Fauci up to?

He seems to be trying to discredit Trump.....very controversial remarks in a recent interview and he is known to be a hillary lover.

Drumpf discredits himself every time he opens his piehole.

He seems to be trying to discredit Trump.....very controversial remarks in a recent interview and he is known to be a hillary lover.

He also said this in an interview in Science, which was covered by all the MSM:
"To [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens," Fauci said of the commander in chief. "He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

The anonymous gossiper who whispered to the NYT is just a shit stirrer. No matter what nonsense Trump's supporters spew, I truly don't believe Trump is dumb enough to fire him. People trust him to tell them what's going on. He's got tons of experience. He's a scientist, not a politican and this argument that he was a Hillary supporter is total garbage that doesn't apply here.

Last edited:
contacted the Illinois health department and they don't have public data about comparing this virus against h1n1 and SARs. I asked why not, and they said they just don't. they want no part of me. I'm far more sophisticated then any of these fks.

contacted the Illinois health department and they don't have public data about comparing this virus against h1n1 and SARs. I asked why not, and they said they just don't. they want no part of me. I'm far more sophisticated then any of these fks.
Or maybe youre just too dumb to know that since its a new virus they dont have all the data yet.

Last edited:
Or maybe youre just too dumb to know that since its a new virus they dont have the data yet.
There are lots of comparisons because people are wondering why all this panic when we didn't do this during the Swine flu?

Trumpers are so predictable...
The article that you and the other trump haters are so excited about is short on substance

fauchi is a hillary supporter who does not like trumps style

BFD

he cant find fault with trump decisions

but wants to apologize to the rest of libdom for being in the trump white house instead of outside on the picket lines with them

Eight articles to get you started. There's plenty of comparison.
nope, nothing I'm looking for there. I want a graph that has the first thirty days of this virus vs the first thirty days of the other two. A graph, with three lines. one for each virus and let's compare the lines. nothing out there. Not one thing. show me it is more severe. Can't wait twelve months to review twelve months of data. our economics can't wait that long. our supplies won't last. so feel free to try again if you'd like.

Or maybe youre just too dumb to know that since its a new virus they dont have the data yet.
There are lots of comparisons because people are wondering why all this panic when we didn't do this during the Swine flu?
If people understood the Ro of this virus is probably higher than Ebola they wouldnt wonder why the experts are panicking. They dont panic for nothing. I have family in the medical field and they are all telling me this is like something they have never seen before.

Eight articles to get you started. There's plenty of comparison.
nope, nothing I'm looking for there. I want a graph that has the first thirty days of this virus vs the first thirty days of the other two. A graph, with three lines. one for each virus and let's compare the lines. nothing out there. Not one thing. show me it is more severe. Can't wait twelve months to review twelve months of data. our economics can't wait that long. our supplies won't last. so feel free to try again if you'd like.
Since youre not in charge of anything what makes you think someone is going to make a chart for you?

The article that you and the other trump haters are so excited about is short on substance

BFD

but wants to apologize to the rest of libdom for being in the trump white house instead of outside on the picket lines with them
In my OP, I said that Fauchi should be fired because of how he doesn't always go along with what the White House message is -- in fact, he often contradicts the message -- at the same podium, minutes after that White House message was given....very much like the Deep State would do......(EXCEPT I WAS BEING SARCASTIC)

And what do you do?? You basically create a post saying the same thing, raising the same suspicions, except you really mean it........ just like I knew you would......

BFD

In my OP, I said that Fauchi should be fired because of how he doesn't always go along with what the White House message is -- in fact, he often contradicts the message -- at the same podium, minutes after that White House message was given....very much like the Deep State would do......(EXCEPT I WAS BEING SARCASTIC)

And what do you do?? You basically create a post saying the same thing, raising the same suspicions, except you really mean it........ just like I knew you would......
I’ll stand by my previous reply

BFD

you are the one suggesting fauchi should be fired, not me

as long as he does his job I dont care what his personal opinions are

BFD

BFD

Except yo bitch ass is on this OP (YOU CREATED) whining about what you think his personal opinions are and opining about "what is Fauci up to?"

BFD

BFD

I guess you are the only one that didnt get the joke.

BFD

BFD

Except yo bitch ass is on this OP (YOU CREATED) whining about what you think his personal opinions are and opining about "what is Fauci up to?"
I am replying to the screed you posted

Trump supporters are not bushies who let libs like you run all over us

BFD

BFD

I guess you are the only one that didnt get the joke.
You were hoping trump supporters would be outraged and defensive

but as I said I really dont care if fauchi likes trump or not

BFD

wtf?

Forum List

Back