What is Dr. Fauci up to?

boot painting_0.jpg

He likes hearing and seeing himself on TV...so the more he disagrees with Trump the more airtime he thinks he will get....

I don't know. I think he is coming from a different place is all. He doesn't want to go on TV and say there is a corona virus cure and then have it not work. Looks like to me everything is fine.

Fauci is a virologist, not an economist. His job is to assess risk from virus, not from economic hardship.
Trump’s job is to weigh the two against each other.
At this point, reopening the economy is a no-brainer.

Since when has Trump decided to close the economy? How can he "reopen" something he never closed?
sporting events are all closed, every major restaurant is closed. many other small business as a result of the closure I gave you. And I don't think trump closed them, they closed themselves with absolutely no data. Pure politics not medical.

Trump is not used to dealing with someone who does not give a rat's ass if he is fired, or not. Fauci is way more credible than Trump, and Trump knows it. I predict that he will not fire Fauci. He will just keep him away from the press. Trump knows that Fauci's firing would discredit himself even more.

You dare say anything bad about trump, or even facepalm on live TV, (that was funny), you will get fired and worse, every RWI on this forum will turn on you too.

Trump is in an election year

Not pretty if he fires Fauci and replaces him with a yes man

Fauci is a virologist, not an economist. His job is to assess risk from virus, not from economic hardship.

Since when has Trump decided to close the economy? How can he "reopen" something he never closed?
sporting events are all closed, every major restaurant is closed. many other small business as a result of the closure I gave you. And I don't think trump closed them, they closed themselves with absolutely no data. Pure politics not medical.
Trump did not close them....that takes hard decisions

They were closed by State Governor’s.

Because we don't have enough dead people yet. When we do should we close again?
Do we have enough dead from flu? Is 30,000 enough?
If this year was the first year we were affected by the flu, then yes, we would be freaking out. However, we've lived with the flu for long enough to know what to expect, and we have built up our medical infrastructure to accommodate cases of flu every year.
So you’re OK with 30,000 dead over 600 dead because it’s happened before?

I don't see any disputes and Fauci doesn't either. Fauci is just strictly focused on the medical end while Trump has to focus on the bigger national picture which includes economics. There is no dispute. Would you like to be connected at the hip with Trumpy? Hell, I like the guy and I wouldn't like to be in that position. In the end, we might just find out Fauci was playing in a midget golf tournament the day he went missing.

The fed gov has established guidelines for states to follow. If the word is to relax the restrictions hopefully states will follow. Dem states won’t because they want bad shit to happen so they can use it for campaign purposes.

If this year was the first year we were affected by the flu, then yes, we would be freaking out. However, we've lived with the flu for long enough to know what to expect, and we have built up our medical infrastructure to accommodate cases of flu every year.
So you’re OK with 30,000 dead over 600 dead because it’s happened before?
how pathetic that fool is huh?

the amount of flu deaths compared to COVID 19 will seem like nothing

He seems to be trying to discredit Trump.....very controversial remarks in a recent interview and he is known to be a hillary lover.

He's a DEMOCRAT. Bash Trump at every chance and at any cost.

He seems to be trying to discredit Trump.....very controversial remarks in a recent interview and he is known to be a hillary lover.

What is Dr. Anthony Fauci doing? It's called correcting disinformation and ignorance with the truth and expertise.

contacted the Illinois health department and they don't have public data about comparing this virus against h1n1 and SARs. I asked why not, and they said they just don't. they want no part of me. I'm far more sophisticated then any of these fks.
Or maybe youre just too dumb to know that since its a new virus they dont have the data yet.
There are lots of comparisons because people are wondering why all this panic when we didn't do this during the Swine flu?

Did the Swine Flu overwhelm our hospitals?

When did flu deaths overwhelm our healthcare system?

When did flu deaths overwhelm our healthcare system?

Stop comparing this to the flu. There will be over one million deaths from COVID 19 this year. How many people do you think died of the flu in Italy during the time people started dying from COVID 19 there?

Forum List

Back