What is GOD

Liar!!!! I am GOD!!! Now you ingrates can start sending HUGGY half of your income to me forthwith and nobody will get hurt.

Uggg I dread the day we wear Huggies around our neck in rememberance of you, and we won't even discuss the wafer and white wine used for your version of communion.

"God" is a convenient collective term used to describe all that is.

It is not an invisible man who lives in the sky and knows all and sees all.

You are wearing a pink teddy with rider crop in your hand drinking a mohito from a Dallas Cowboys cup. Wave to your Comcast Box that's always on.
*L*

The Christian bastardization of Judaic terms and values deceived everyone.
In laymen terms not only are Christians poisoned and deceived, but so too are secular society and even some Jews stuck in such influence from living in their cultural use of precepts.
The Sages are trying to take that idol and mythical deity worshiping society into a more rational transhumanist ideology. Instead of idols, planets, figures and forms they were describing the power & source of life to be more finite as an Essence thus described in the holy city as Shalem=completeness & wholeness(to evolve/progress to all we could & should be).
Atheists have the same naturalist humanist view however they fail to describe that nature nor record how it operates to help us keep in line or in tune with our created purpose. Without defining this Essence we can't know without being subjective if we are in line or opposing it, in good or in evil, right or wrong. light or darkness? Without definition we can't reflect or manifest that Essence thus your complaint about the world being out of tune and not progressing to where it should be,
the Tikkun Olam in the Olam Habah.
The world to come takes longer & longer & passes your life times by, because you never do the necessary things in repairing the world and making it that paradise.

Last edited:
Liar!!!! I am GOD!!! Now you ingrates can start sending HUGGY half of your income to me forthwith and nobody will get hurt.

Uggg I dread the day we wear Huggies around our neck in rememberance of you, and we won't even discuss the wafer and white wine used for your version of communion.

Not so fast! I won't have any cheezy little sip and snack on a tidbit communions. When I take over there will be a full bar and food service like at a Morrison's cafeteria. No! More like a Holland America cruise ship food service with the prime rib and the best beverages and with the fancy little chocolate creme filled creme puffs. No half measures for my flock of believers!

In my religion it will be heaven ON EARTH and after you die you are on your own. Nobody REALLY believes in that afterlife crap anyway.

In the bible God is called Father. In fact he is called the Father of spirits in contrast to fathers of the flesh.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

The bible also tells us that we are the offspring of God.

Acts 17:28
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

This begs the question: As his offspring, what should we think that the Godhead is like?

The bible also tells us that we are created in the image of God:

Genesis 1:26-27
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Jesus resurrected as a man and has an immortal body of a man:

Luke 24:36-43
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Jesus will always have his resurrected body and will be part of the Godhead. The scriptures tell us this about the image of the Father:

Hebrews 1:1-3
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

If Jesus is the express image of the person of the Father, what do you think the Father is like?

How many times is Christ called, "Son of man"?

When Moses saw God this was his experience:

Exodus 33:19-23
19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Where in the bible does it say that God is an essence? Or that he has no form but only appears as man for man's benefit?

Last edited:
Where in the bible does it say that God is an
essence? Or that he has no form

G0D could not be a man(Numbers 23:19) nor form
( Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12)
The word for "image" in Gen. 1:27 is "tzelem," which refers to the nature or essence of a thing and not a physical form in which another word in Hebrew "to'ar" would be used.)*
More source for Essence:
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
That Essence is Shalem (to be complete and whole).
The Moshiach is the top malakh (reflection) of this nature
thus mediates humanity towards this nature and that is why your dollar bills have the not yet complete pyramid with the eye of the spiritual father (king of host) in the capstone. Cause the colonies were not yet complete and whole representing the challenge to become Shalem and having the vision of the mediator as the eye of the watcher leading them to their completetion.
Moshiach's name is in the name of God, thus shares his name in the name of the holy city. You won't see the name because you see the present transliteration not the original Canaanite for that name.

1 Corinthians 12:12-18King James Version (KJV)
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

Why do I picture Charlie Brown's parents speaking while reading that last post?

other than comical, what one might wonder as well is if that bible is including all of the Flora world as well other Fauna or just humanity ...

Let me try and decipher it:
12 For as the body is one (church-*created image called Jesus), and hath many members (sects or congregation-*many cultures messianic figures ,people & myths used for that image), and all the members of that one body,
being many (congregants-*Yeshu, Yehuda,Theudas, Mithra, Baal, Osiris, Horus, Krishna, and biblical plagiarized figures) are one body: *so also is Christ*.

Now it makes sense, they've been admitting it all along.
That is what investigators call the smoking gun.

Last edited:
Numbers 23:19
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Hosea 11:9
9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

In these two verses God tell us that he is not man nor the son of man. Yet, in the New Testament, there are 85 references to the term, "Son of Man" of which most if not all are referring to Jesus Christ. We know that it was through Jesus Christ that all things were created:

Ephesians 3:9
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Colossians 2:9
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Now if Christ, in whom the fullness of the Godhead dwells and who created all things, is called "THE SON OF MAN", then Numbers and Hosea probably have a different meaning. I suggest that they mean mortal man or fallen man. For Jesus truly is a man and he truly is a God. And if he be called the son of man, then his father is a man also.

Latter-day scripture tells us the following:

Moses 6:57
57 Wherefore teach it unto your children, that all men, everywhere, must repent, or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there, or dwell in his presence; for, in the language of Adam, Man of Holiness is his name, and the name of his Only Begotten is the Son of Man, even Jesus Christ, a righteous Judge, who shall come in the meridian of time.

Moses 7:35
35 Behold, I am God; Man of Holiness is my name; Man of Counsel is my name; and Endless and Eternal is my name, also.

Son of Man
See also God, Godhead; Jesus Christ
A title that Jesus Christ used when speaking of himself (Luke 9:22; 21:36). It meant the Son of the Man of Holiness. Man of Holiness is one of the names of God the Father. When Jesus called himself the Son of Man, it was an open declaration of his divine relationship with the Father. This title is found frequently in the Gospels. Latter-day revelation confirms the special meaning and sacredness of this name of the Savior (D&C 45:39; 49:6, 22; 58:65; Moses 6:57).

When Stephen was being stoned to death for his righteousness, he saw both the Father and Son:
Acts 7:55-56
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

What is the right hand of an essence?

Colossians 1:15
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

God is the father of our spirits. We are his offspring. We were created in his very image and likeness. We are the children of God. Just the same as Seth was created in the very image and likeness of his father Adam.

Genesis 5:1-3
1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

quote:in the New Testament,
there are 85 references to the term, "Son of Man"

I've been posting this many times about properly reading tenses.

The created figure Jesus spoke and taught of son of man to come third person tense
(LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28) including claiming he was emulating him (Rev 1:13)
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name and that even he would see son of man with the others, truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see.

Notice you admitted on one hand what the OT says about God then use the NT to admit how people oppose the word and reinventing God. Now you know why you did this right?

other than comical, what one might wonder as well is if that bible is including all of the Flora world as well other Fauna or just humanity ...

Luke 12:27-40King James Version (KJV)
27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

What is GOD

As you allude to in your post, God is not a What but a Who.

Step one in any religious discussion is to name the god.

Most Americans ass-u-me that 'God' refers to The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an.

He is a popular Deity, this God of Abraham.

I don't know why.​

Me!

Simple.

Dude!!! :disbelief:

That is an incredibly generous offer!

Does it work for everyone who sends you money, or does everyone have to send you money for anyone to be protected?

If everyone doesn't participate, and nobody gets covered, do I get a refund?

Me!

Simple.

Dude!!! :disbelief:

That is an incredibly generous offer!

Does it work for everyone who sends you money, or does everyone have to send you money for anyone to be protected?

If everyone doesn't participate, and nobody gets covered, do I get a refund?

It's an entirely arbitrary sliding scale. I guarantee to offer no worse results than any active known deity As far as refunds go I am more inclined to offer monetary investment in the truest believers. I'm sure I will find it amusing and entertaining. Let's just say the best sob story will get the most reward. There are few true victims. It is likely that anyone demanding reimbursement for money offered freely to my religion will get at least the same consideration you would get with any of the active religions. Keep your receipts and be ready to provided a notarized copy of tax return.

Many observations are possible.

'God' is one that observes horrific suffering of children around the world and does nothing, yet helps a wide receiver catch a football for a touchdown'.

Evidently.

Luke 12:27-40King James Version (KJV)
27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

... that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

the written desert religions haven't a clue .... what is God.

Forum List

Back