What is "islamaphobia"?

The media and leftist democraptic pols love to use that term, but how can someone who hates a totalitarian death cult be considered as having a "phobia"? It's like claiming people who fear drowning have an uncontrollable fear of water.

This is simply another bottom-feeding terms used by the democraps towards their identity politics failed agenda; it is a meaningless term which sane, normal people feel given the relentless number of muslim-driven terrorist attacks (another one at an Ohio college campus just yesterday).
ll h Buys a Vowel

It's a fictional term financed by Arab oil money.

Islamophobia is that feeling a Tranny gets when he asks to use the Girls Bathroom in Arabia, Persia, or North Africa.

In the LGBTQQ Community, it is the fear of getting thrown off a tall building by barbarians still living in the 9th Century.

If you are a woman, it is the fear of going to jail for driving a car or trying to vote.

Okay, you realize that isn't the customs in the whole of the Islamic World, right? That most of the worlds Muslims live in countries that are a lot more progressive than that?

Or are you just trying to validate your bigotry by finding the most extreme examples?

Fuck you and every other half-wit asshole who cannot make a post without calling someone a racist or bigot.

They only know one thing and can't help themselves.

And you remain in abject denial.

Be sure to yuck it up during the Supreme Court hearings.

Trump owes people like you a great big Thank You card.

Why? Had nothing to do with me. Trump got a LOWER percentage of the vote than Romney did 4 years ago.

The kind of racist shitstain that gets upset about "Political COrrectness" was going to vote for the REpublican regardless of what I said.

Says mister "when I was young I was a cowboy, but NOW I have decided to be an Indian!"

You are obviously incapable of understanding that conservatism and liberalism are actual political ideologies instead of teams you join.

Never said they were. I just realize, who has my back and who is likely to stick a knife in them. YOu see, the problem is, I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me. You think a mutant like Trump could have gotten elected in the era of Reagan?

Yeah, we know you hate Jews while calling people bigots, we know you defend terrorism because you think it is cool, and we know you have learned to parrot every radical leftist theme imaginable.

I don't hate Jews. I have lots of Jewish friends. I just don't think they should run our foreign policy.

Again, "Terrorism" is a point of view. One man's terrorist IS another man's freedom fighter. Ronnie Reagan called bin Laden and the Taliban "Freedom Fighters", when they were killing Russians.

url.jpg

When they started killing Americans, they were "Terrorists". But really, they were the same guys killing people for the same reason.

What you have yet to display is that you are capable of so much as a single original thought.

If they weren't pretty good points, you'd be able to refute them with something other than displaying your bigotry.

The media and leftist democraptic pols love to use that term, but how can someone who hates a totalitarian death cult be considered as having a "phobia"? It's like claiming people who fear drowning have an uncontrollable fear of water.

There are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. 5 million live in the United States. If they were a "Death Cult", we'd have some serious problems.

This is simply another bottom-feeding terms used by the democraps towards their identity politics failed agenda; it is a meaningless term which sane, normal people feel given the relentless number of muslim-driven terrorist attacks (another one at an Ohio college campus just yesterday).

Well, not really. When a white person goes on a shooting rampage, then you guys cite "mental illness" as an excuse. (Which I would agree with, except these people were mentally ill and able to get guns.) Nobody talks about the religion of a Roof, Loughner, Holmes, Lanza, all nice white boys brought up in nice middle class homes. Nope, if they go on a murderous rampage, it's because they were mentally ill.

When a Muslim goes on a rampage, then it must be a "Terrorism". Even though there is usually just as much evidence for "Mental Illness" (and again, it being all too easy for them to get guns)
Actually, we have discussed Roof being an Obama supporter...

Now some more facts you need to know...

Why are all Mass Murderers Democrats?
View attachment 100340

Would you care to explain why we shouldn't just ban ALL Democrats from owning guns (or any sharp objects)???
Holy shit! Even the white boy in the cowboy hat?

I am totally in favor of banning guns for Democrats now.

I could write a veritable book about your utter stupidity.

Somehow, I doubt you could read a book, much less write one.

My S.A.T scores got me into a University, the likes of which you could only dream.

You are an uneducated twit.

My SAT put me in the top 3% of America. So you lose. lol
Proof that the ACT and SAT are worthless at gauging intelligence.

My S.A.T scores got me into a University, the likes of which you could only dream.

The abject banality of your political positions belies this statement, even assuming it WAS truly something distinguished.

I'll debate you one on one on anything you want to make a fool of yourself over.

Quite a mean shot you're taking at your RWnut pal Dogmaphobe there lol.

Standardized testing is a joke.

I don't care what anyone else believes to the contrary.

The less you post, the better. People with low IQs aren't interesting, in person or on the web.

The election has taught them nothing. They only know one thing and can't help themselves..
The thing is, we don't need the bigots to win, and we are better off without them.
From perhaps the nastiest bigot on the board.

You just HAVE to toss these words around, diluting them more and more. You're becoming a dinosaur.

You're blind. And now the GOP has total control.

I wonder if you even see THAT.

Last edited:

Better term would be "national security."

There are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. 5 million live in the United States. If they were a "Death Cult", we'd have some serious problems.

Well, not really. When a white person goes on a shooting rampage, then you guys cite "mental illness" as an excuse. (Which I would agree with, except these people were mentally ill and able to get guns.) Nobody talks about the religion of a Roof, Loughner, Holmes, Lanza, all nice white boys brought up in nice middle class homes. Nope, if they go on a murderous rampage, it's because they were mentally ill.

When a Muslim goes on a rampage, then it must be a "Terrorism". Even though there is usually just as much evidence for "Mental Illness" (and again, it being all too easy for them to get guns)
I'm sure most of the 5 billion felt this way on 9-11

Bigotry is the reason why you retards lost the election.

Bigotry is what will kill off your party.

Naw, guy. Demographics is not your friend. You guys have lost the popular vote 6 of the last 7 times out. YOu need tricks like gerrymandering and the electoral college to even get near the levers of power. And when Trump fucks things up, everyone will be reminded why we don't let you get close.

Forum List

Back