What Is Israel's Reasoning Re Backing The Rebels?

What;s wrong with wanting a murderous terrorist supporting tyrant to go ?

Absolutely nothing. So why hasn't Israel taken him out ?

Because they are smart. Israel realizes America has to go through our "dog and pony show" in Congress before we act. They know that in the end what is good for Israel is good for American. and this remark comes from a White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant, (WASP).

Only-getting-worse-monkeys.jpg

I call that using Americans and their money for the benefit of Israel but if Obama would be honest and come right and admit that this whole charade is really about big oil, helping the Saudi's and protecting Israel I might call it even.

Here is President Obama's speech on Syria from last night.

Please note Obama was smart enough to say that if the Assad government is removed, the United States does not want to be part of the expensive restructuring that we got stuck with in Iraq.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, come on, you don't need a four year degree to figure out what I am saying. Try this, the United States should stay out of Syria, but provide Israel with our top line of weapons at low prices, and give them a very generous credit line. Israel wants to clean up Syria anyway. America can just sit quietly and watch the show.

You do realize that President Obama is making a national address to the American people in a few minutes. The American people do not want to waste American lives on third world Muslims who will blame us for everything wrong in their lives anyway. Let them kill their own kind.

hiroshima-aftermath.jpg

I neither support US military strikes in Syria or sending Israel weapons to carry out military strikes in Syria with. Yes, I am listening to Obama s lies, they change nothing. His lying just makes me ashamed to be an American.

I'm beginning to believe you aren't an American at all but an Iranian plant. I'm also beginning to believe there are more than one of you posting on this account unless you're the Energizer Bunny as you have been posting for 36 straight hours.

I am one person who is an American and if I seem to be posting a lot recently, it can all be explained by my strong opposition to US military strikes against Syria.

(I should say officials
My problems with what Obama said start with his speaking of Assad using chemical weapons as fact, when it is not established as fact. Making choices relying on dubious intelligence leads to flawed decision making. Today, evidence was presented to the UN Human Rights Council that showed videos and photos the Administration is using to prove Assad carried out the atrack are fake.

The only thing that makes me laugh in this Syria business is how uninformed the Muslims in this forum are. The Assad regime admitted using chemical weapons.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/world/middleeast/Syria-Chemical-Arms.html?_r=0

"After decades of Syria neither confirming nor denying it possessed such weapons, Mr. Moallem’s (Assad Government spokesperson), assertion was another twist in a seesawing week of global diplomacy over allegations that Mr. Assad’s government used chemical weapons in the Damascus suburbs on Aug. 21, leaving hundreds dead in what appeared to be the worst single atrocity of the Syrian civil war."

Guess that's what you get from a third-world education. If you are going to post, follow the international news, you ignoramus!

tumblr_lv8tm1qVrC1r2hlhdo1_400.gif

Assad admits Syria having chemical weapons, or more accurately, I should say, officials of Syria now acknowledge Syria has chemical weapons.

The position of the Syrians is they have a right to have chemical weapons because Syria has not signed the Chemical Weapons Treaty.

Assad does not admit to Syria using chemical weapons.

Its the same kind of situation as Israel having nuclear weapons and claiming they have that right because they have not signed the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

Last edited:
I neither support US military strikes in Syria or sending Israel weapons to carry out military strikes in Syria with. Yes, I am listening to Obama s lies, they change nothing. His lying just makes me ashamed to be an American.

I'm beginning to believe you aren't an American at all but an Iranian plant. I'm also beginning to believe there are more than one of you posting on this account unless you're the Energizer Bunny as you have been posting for 36 straight hours.

I am one person who is an American and if I seem to be posting a lot recently, it can all be explained by my strong opposition to US military strikes against Syria.

Perhaps you are making things too hard on the Israeli's who want us to do the work for them .

The rebels bring chaos and anarchy to Syria.

Israel likes that.

Watch this guy. He is the one who posted four links to support his remarks, but upon reading them, all of them refuted his statements! Make him verify everything.

What's there to watch? Peres openly states that Assad must go. What does Israel expect to happen when he's gone ?

redherring.jpg

Your post is a red herring.
Check Google if you don't know what that is.

Watch this guy. He is the one who posted four links to support his remarks, but upon reading them, all of them refuted his statements! Make him verify everything.

What's there to watch? Peres openly states that Assad must go. What does Israel expect to happen when he's gone ?

redherring.jpg

damn you're one lame dude.

Where's the "red herring" that you allude to ? Make no mistake about it----Israel wants Assad gone but wants America to do it.

Oh, come on, you don't need a four year degree to figure out what I am saying. Try this, the United States should stay out of Syria, but provide Israel with our top line of weapons at low prices, and give them a very generous credit line. Israel wants to clean up Syria anyway. America can just sit quietly and watch the show.

You do realize that President Obama is making a national address to the American people in a few minutes. The American people do not want to waste American lives on third world Muslims who will blame us for everything wrong in their lives anyway. Let them kill their own kind.

Frankly, any time I read the word "lie" in a post, I expect a fact/link to verify the word. No facts to support the word "lie," I disregard the post.

2221.gif

Well, lets see the evidence Assad used chemical weapons against his people. Until I see that evidence , I will call claims Assad did this lies.

My problems with what Obama said start with his speaking of Assad using chemical weapons as fact, when it is not established as fact. Making choices relying on dubious intelligence leads to flawed decision making. Today, evidence was presented to the UN Human Rights Council that showed videos and photos the Administration is using to prove Assad carried out the atrack are fake.

The only thing that makes me laugh in this Syria business is how uninformed the Muslims in this forum are. The Assad regime admitted using chemical weapons.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/world/middleeast/Syria-Chemical-Arms.html?_r=0

"After decades of Syria neither confirming nor denying it possessed such weapons, Mr. Moallem’s (Assad Government spokesperson), assertion was another twist in a seesawing week of global diplomacy over allegations that Mr. Assad’s government used chemical weapons in the Damascus suburbs on Aug. 21, leaving hundreds dead in what appeared to be the worst single atrocity of the Syrian civil war."

Guess that's what you get from a third-world education. If you are going to post, follow the international news, you ignoramus!

you clipped off this part of your quote

Mr. Assad has denied responsibility and Mr. Moallem provided no new information about that attack on Tuesday.

Barrack Obama said, and CBS showed the clip of Assad admitting to chemical weapons, and I am to take your word? A poster from Austin, Texas. How about a Muslim from Austin?

Last edited:

Mr. Assad has denied responsibility and Mr. Moallem provided no new information about that attack on Tuesday.

Barrack Obama said, and CBS showed the clip of Assad admitting to chemical weapons, and I am to take your word? A poster from Austin, Texas. How about a Muslim from Austin?

Pull your head out of your ass----there was no such admission----they only admitted to having them---NOT USING THEM.
They admitted to having them over a year ago so if you think Obama or Kerry elicited this confession you are a fool.

Right Shia Sherri. They're arabs. Hey I know. Let's attack Israel! Bet you'd poop your burkha over that!

No, Assad did not admit to using chemical weapons and Obama did not say Assad made any such admission, either. You want to make these claims, you need to back them up.

Right Shia Sherri. They're arabs. Hey I know. Let's attack Israel! Bet you'd poop your burkha over that!

Seriously----accusing people of being Arabs or Muslims as a debate strategy ? :lol:

Burkas aren't very prevalent in Iran. It's also pretty un-Christian of you to attempt to belittle people like that. What happened to your lecture on loving people?

Your post is a red herring. Check Google if you don't know what that is.

Where's the "red herring" that you allude to ? Make no mistake about it----Israel wants Assad gone but wants America to do it.

Actually, red herring was a polite way to say, "Turn on some news, moron, you are three days behind what is happening."

America does not want to be the one to get Assad out. I have done you the courtesy, (which, you do not deserve) of posting Obama's speech AGAIN. If you had watched Obama's address, you would have known that. Obama said that if Assad is removed, then the United States would have to rebuild the government as we did in Iraq. This is a costly venture, Iraq cost us over a trillion dollars. A bunch of barbarian Muslims are not worth that effort.

In the future, please try to keep up on your own. It is not my responsibility to spoon-feed your lazy ass with current events.

SPOON-FEEDING-re%20%281%29.gif

Actually, red herring was a polite way to say, "Turn on some news, moron, you are three days behind what is happening." America does not want to be the one to get Assad out. If you had watched Obama's address, (posted in post #) you would have known that. Obama said that if Assad is removed, then you have to rebuild the government as we did in Iraq. This is a costly venture, (Iraq cost us over a trillion dollars).

We removed the government in Libya and it hasn't cost us a trillion dollars there.

redherring.jpg

Actually, red herring was a polite way to say, "Turn on some news, moron, you are three days behind what is happening." America does not want to be the one to get Assad out. If you had watched Obama's address, (in post #163) you would have known that. Obama said that if Assad is removed, then you have to rebuild the government as we did in Iraq. This is a costly venture, (Iraq cost us over a trillion dollars). I have done you the courtesy, (which, you do not deserve) of posting Obama's speech again.

In the future, please try to keep up on your own. It is not my responsibility to spoon-feed current events for your lazy ass.

Wake up boy---We've been supporting regime change for months. Obama is lying to you.

Forum List

Back