What is it about Bakers ?

Some bakers must just love tanking their business I guess

Take the Cake Bakery & Cake Design Shop - Toledo, OH
When you and your gay friends go get a Muslim bakery to bake your gay wedding cake or sue them, then I will say you are making a legitimate case of fair play.

Until then, this still looks like nothing more than a persecution of Christians who want to uphold some cherished morals or beliefs. And such an "inconvenience" to your lives that you think it is worth destroying theirs.

More pink news! Are you a subscriber to all things gay?

There is nothing civilized about forcing people to labor in the service of another. Find another baker. Get a box of Betty Crocker. Lezzys are not on a forced diet because someone doesn't want their money.

When you and your gay friends go get a Muslim bakery to bake your gay wedding cake or sue them, then I will say you are making a legitimate case of fair play.

Until then, this still looks like nothing more than a persecution of Christians who want to uphold some cherished morals or beliefs. And such an "inconvenience" to your lives that you think it is worth destroying theirs.

racist remark TUR-----my grandfather was a baker-----
his fellows did the cakes for the bar mitzvahs of my brothers---------complete with elaborate decorations and writings---giant cakes------ complete with cakey torah scrolls. One of them looked like a giant opened book------are you suggesting that they would not mind planting images of two embracing men and------who-knows-what-else on those certified kosher
cakes with the marzipan mezuzahs on them?

More pink news! Are you a subscriber to all things gay?

There is nothing civilized about forcing people to labor in the service of another. Find another baker. Get a box of Betty Crocker. Lezzys are not on a forced diet because someone doesn't want their money.

your post is DANGEROUSLY racist------you want to force pansies to eat BETTY CROCKER CAKE MIX CAKES----
have you ever eaten that stuff?

We have the extreme bigotry this VERY DAY of people who targeted white people to assasinate, and what do we have, an OP that is full of himself to the point that he's upset with a fucking baker who wouldn't smear cake frosting on his nuts so the OP could lick it off !!!
What the fuck is it about the goddamned gay community, I fucking swear they are by far the most narcissistic group out there !!

Let me say it again. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN BAKER AND WHETHER HE'LL BAKE A BUTT PLUG INTO YOUR CAKE OR NOT !!!!!

Let's see...lots of gay hairstylists, interior decorators, flight attendants, etc. Seems to me like baking cakes and playing around with frosting, icing and sparkles is right in their wheelhouse and could benefit their community.

You're an idiot. No, it is not okay when Muslims harm gays. Same with Christians. Stop playing the victim loser.

his fellows did the cakes for the bar mitzvahs of my brothers---------complete with elaborate decorations and writings---giant cakes------ complete with cakey torah scrolls. One of them looked like a giant opened book------are you suggesting that they would not mind planting images of two embracing men and------who-knows-what-else on those certified kosher
Racist?... I don't know about that?

I am suggesting when liberals and secularists attack religious values that do not align with their demands they always go after Christians, because they know Christians are far and away non-retaliatory.

But Islam has a far more hostile view against gays and are far more intolerant, generally speaking. So if these mavericks for gay demands want to prove their point or put someone out of business because they cannot consciously promote gay beliefs then let them make their demands upon a few Islamic bakeries --- since they are even more opposed. Why are they not doing this?

So I retain my point --- it is far more about taking down anything Christian than it is about their rights they insist imposing upon any religious belief that does not support them. Go take on the Muslims, too, then I will give their words more credibility.

I do not see where I said anything against Jewish businesses or allowances of other people's points of view?

You're an idiot. No, it is not okay when Muslims harm gays. Same with Christians. Stop playing the victim loser.
Can't address my point honestly and directly can you?
Par for the course in your case.

Ohio bakery refused to make birthday cake for a lesbian

Another bastard bigot. Now Gays cant have birthday cakes.

Get to the back of the fuckin bus.

When it comes to bigotry you certainly can speak from close, personal experience. Idiots all over the world act like idiots. It is stupid I grant you and yet, I am positive that were you a baker you wouldn't bake a cake for a person you despised either based on your posts here.

So get in line with the rest of the bigots. You're all alike.

A couple of months ago the backward argued that by baking a wedding cake they were , in effect, taking part in the ceremony.

This latest outrage sort of negates that argument.

America needs to get a grip on these savages and make them act in a civilised manner.

"You vill be made to comply, herr bakor?"

How charmingly fascist.

I am suggesting when liberals and secularists attack religious values that do not align with their demands they always go after Christians, because they know Christians are far and away non-retaliatory.

But Islam has a far more hostile view against gays and are far more intolerant, generally speaking. So if these mavericks for gay demands want to prove their point or put someone out of business because they cannot consciously promote gay beliefs then let them make their demands upon a few Islamic bakeries --- since they are even more opposed. Why are they not doing this?

So I retain my point --- it is far more about taking down anything Christian than it is about their rights they insist imposing upon any religious belief that does not support them. Go take on the Muslims, too, then I will give their words more credibility.

I do not see where I said anything against Jewish businesses or allowances of other people's points of view?

you should try to STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION-----as to Christians under attack----this is the USA MESSAGEBOARD---
the USA -----is FULL OF CHRISTIANS----why attack mere handfuls of people when one is in the MOOOD TO ATTACK.
When shooting into a large crowd-----in the USA----it is far more convenient to yell out hatred of Christians than of------
vulcans

When it comes to bigotry you certainly can speak from close, personal experience. Idiots all over the world act like idiots. It is stupid I grant you and yet, I am positive that were you a baker you wouldn't bake a cake for a person you despised either based on your posts here.

So get in line with the rest of the bigots. You're all alike.

sheeeehs asked to bake a cake for a person I despise----
would, in my view, BE AN OPPORTUNITY

A couple of months ago the backward argued that by baking a wedding cake they were , in effect, taking part in the ceremony.

This latest outrage sort of negates that argument.

America needs to get a grip on these savages and make them act in a civilised manner.

"You vill be made to comply, herr bakor?"

How charmingly fascist.
Such is the message of the pink stormer.

you should try to STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION-----as to Christians under attack----this is the USA MESSAGEBOARD---
the USA -----is FULL OF CHRISTIANS----why attack mere handfuls of people when one is in the MOOOD TO ATTACK.
When shooting into a large crowd-----in the USA----it is far more convenient to yell out hatred of Christians than of------
vulcans
Take a poll and see who thinks your perspective is more legitimate and to the main point than mine is. I would be surprised if you prevailed.

What is it with authoritarians who want to force people to work for people they don't want to work for?

your side has refused to be reasonable about this, and thus the backlash gets stronger and stronger.

When you go with "no compromise" and get "no compromise" right back, you are an idiot if you didn't expect it.
This is just fucking outrageous and stupid !!! Does the bible say that Lesbian birthdays are a sin? What's next? The gas station refusing to sell her gas or service her car? It is your side who refuses to be reasonable and when the backlash swings back the other way you will feel the sting.

your side has refused to be reasonable about this, and thus the backlash gets stronger and stronger.

When you go with "no compromise" and get "no compromise" right back, you are an idiot if you didn't expect it.
This is just fucking outrageous and stupid !!! Do the bible say that Lesbian birthdays are a sin? What's next? The gas station refusing to sell her gas or service her car? It is your side who refuses to be reasonable and when the backlash swings back the other way you will feel the sting.

Ya going to sissy slap them?

Forum List

Back