What is it about Bakers ?

Some bakers must just love tanking their business I guess

Take the Cake Bakery & Cake Design Shop - Toledo, OH
When you and your gay friends go get a Muslim bakery to bake your gay wedding cake or sue them, then I will say you are making a legitimate case of fair play.

Until then, this still looks like nothing more than a persecution of Christians who want to uphold some cherished morals or beliefs. And such an "inconvenience" to your lives that you think it is worth destroying theirs.

racist remark TUR-----my grandfather was a baker-----
his fellows did the cakes for the bar mitzvahs of my brothers---------complete with elaborate decorations and writings---giant cakes------ complete with cakey torah scrolls. One of them looked like a giant opened book------are you suggesting that they would not mind planting images of two embracing men and------who-knows-what-else on those certified kosher
cakes with the marzipan mezuzahs on them?
Racist?... I don't know about that?

I am suggesting when liberals and secularists attack religious values that do not align with their demands they always go after Christians, because they know Christians are far and away non-retaliatory.

But Islam has a far more hostile view against gays and are far more intolerant, generally speaking. So if these mavericks for gay demands want to prove their point or put someone out of business because they cannot consciously promote gay beliefs then let them make their demands upon a few Islamic bakeries --- since they are even more opposed. Why are they not doing this?

So I retain my point --- it is far more about taking down anything Christian than it is about their rights they insist imposing upon any religious belief that does not support them. Go take on the Muslims, too, then I will give their words more credibility.

I do not see where I said anything against Jewish businesses or allowances of other people's points of view?

you should try to STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION-----as to Christians under attack----this is the USA MESSAGEBOARD---
the USA -----is FULL OF CHRISTIANS----why attack mere handfuls of people when one is in the MOOOD TO ATTACK.
When shooting into a large crowd-----in the USA----it is far more convenient to yell out hatred of Christians than of------
vulcans
Take a poll and see who thinks your perspective is more legitimate and to the main point than mine is. I would be surprised if you prevailed.

ok----a Poll on your assertion
*****Christians are far and away non-retaliatory.******

Lets take that one to the OK CORRAL , CLANTON----
WYATT will represent my interests----along with
doc HOLLIDAY

Ohio bakery refused to make birthday cake for a lesbian

Another bastard bigot. Now Gays cant have birthday cakes.

Get to the back of the fuckin bus.

your side has refused to be reasonable about this, and thus the backlash gets stronger and stronger.

When you go with "no compromise" and get "no compromise" right back, you are an idiot if you didn't expect it.
This is just fucking outrageous and stupid !!! Does the bible say that Lesbian birthdays are a sin? What's next? The gas station refusing to sell her gas or service her car? It is your side who refuses to be reasonable and when the backlash swings back the other way you will feel the sting.
The backlash? You means gays will refuse to bake cakes? Normals will just go to someone else.

Some bakers must just love tanking their business I guess

Take the Cake Bakery & Cake Design Shop - Toledo, OH
When you and your gay friends go get a Muslim bakery to bake your gay wedding cake or sue them, then I will say you are making a legitimate case of fair play.

Until then, this still looks like nothing more than a persecution of Christians who want to uphold some cherished morals or beliefs. And such an "inconvenience" to your lives that you think it is worth destroying theirs.
You're an idiot. No, it is not okay when Muslims harm gays. Same with Christians. Stop playing the victim loser.
Can't address my point honestly and directly can you?
Par for the course in your case.
I did. It went over your pathetic head.

his fellows did the cakes for the bar mitzvahs of my brothers---------complete with elaborate decorations and writings---giant cakes------ complete with cakey torah scrolls. One of them looked like a giant opened book------are you suggesting that they would not mind planting images of two embracing men and------who-knows-what-else on those certified kosher

I am suggesting when liberals and secularists attack religious values that do not align with their demands they always go after Christians, because they know Christians are far and away non-retaliatory.

But Islam has a far more hostile view against gays and are far more intolerant, generally speaking. So if these mavericks for gay demands want to prove their point or put someone out of business because they cannot consciously promote gay beliefs then let them make their demands upon a few Islamic bakeries --- since they are even more opposed. Why are they not doing this?

So I retain my point --- it is far more about taking down anything Christian than it is about their rights they insist imposing upon any religious belief that does not support them. Go take on the Muslims, too, then I will give their words more credibility.

I do not see where I said anything against Jewish businesses or allowances of other people's points of view?

you should try to STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION-----as to Christians under attack----this is the USA MESSAGEBOARD---
the USA -----is FULL OF CHRISTIANS----why attack mere handfuls of people when one is in the MOOOD TO ATTACK.
When shooting into a large crowd-----in the USA----it is far more convenient to yell out hatred of Christians than of------
vulcans
Take a poll and see who thinks your perspective is more legitimate and to the main point than mine is. I would be surprised if you prevailed.

doc HOLLIDAY

you ------good Christian that you are-----would shoot at poor coughing, dying, tubercular DOC HOLLIDAY just because his good friend WYATT attacked and beat up your brothers?

When it comes to bigotry you certainly can speak from close, personal experience. Idiots all over the world act like idiots. It is stupid I grant you and yet, I am positive that were you a baker you wouldn't bake a cake for a person you despised either based on your posts here.

So get in line with the rest of the bigots. You're all alike.
Nonsense. Battles were fought against this sort of bigotry back in the day. Sex,race,religion should not mean you dont get served. Its a blindingly simple concept.

When it comes to bigotry you certainly can speak from close, personal experience. Idiots all over the world act like idiots. It is stupid I grant you and yet, I am positive that were you a baker you wouldn't bake a cake for a person you despised either based on your posts here.

Yeah man. Tear up the Constitution, burn the law books, disband the courts and police forces, give everyone guns, and let everybody do what ever the fuck they want, when they want, and to who they want to do it to. God bless America!

vulcans

doc HOLLIDAY

you ------good Christian that you are-----would shoot at poor coughing, dying, tubercular DOC HOLLIDAY just because his good friend WYATT attacked and beat up your brothers?

Are you trying to hoodwink me? I am not sure what I am agreeing to, but I am no Ike Clanton, an instigator and agitator and then the coward who ran away after the fight started.

I do think standing up for Christian morals and truths in the face of a backsliding and aggressive hedonistic culture is surely honorable. (IOW, "how to lose friends and influence people")

Nonsense. Battles were fought against this sort of bigotry back in the day. Sex,race,religion should not mean you dont get served. Its a blindingly simple concept.

If that were true you wouldn't still be a bigot now would you?

Which caused Catholic Charities in many major U.S. cities to stop its foster care and adoption programs permanently (Boston, Chicago, D.C., etc.) A charity that was doing enormous good for countless needy Chicagoans of all religions and races and stripes. But the feds demanded they open up their adoption program to placing children in gay couple's care. Catholic Charities said they could not do that in good conscience and Christian morals so they were forced to close their doors to those services.

Now if the gay movement had a similar conscience, they might have felt bad for all of the good this charity was doing for thousands of needy people, and said "it's ok, we have many other adoptions services at our disposal, allow them to stay open." I do not think that happened.

So a cake is one thing, but to be forced to promote immoral practices or arrangements is quite another. And that surely goes for abortions and / or abortion pills at Catholic hospitals or pharmacies.

vulcans

doc HOLLIDAY

Are you trying to hoodwink me? I am not sure what I am agreeing to, but I am no Ike Clanton, an instigator and agitator and then the coward who ran away after the fight started.

I do think standing up for Christian morals and truths in the face of a backsliding and aggressive hedonistic culture is surely honorable. (IOW, "how to lose friends and influence people")

so you are willing to shoot at the dying tubercular

Yeah man. Tear up the Constitution, burn the law books, disband the courts and police forces, give everyone guns, and let everybody do what ever the fuck they want, when they want, and to who they want to do it to. God bless America!

How does baking a cake imply support for a particular lifestyle that you don't agree with? How does a gay couple personally affect YOU? I get it, gay people freak you out. So what this country was FOUNDED upon the principle that you, as a individual, are free to pursue happiness as well as life, and liberty. DO YOU GET IT YET, MORON!

Which caused Catholic Charities in many major U.S. cities to stop its foster care and adoption programs permanently (Boston, Chicago, D.C., etc.) A charity that was doing enormous good for countless needy Chicagoans of all religions and races and stripes. But the feds demanded they open up their adoption program to placing children in gay couple's care. Catholic Charities said they could not do that in good conscience and Christian morals so they were forced to close their doors to those services.

Now if the gay movement had a similar conscience, they might have felt bad for all of the good this charity was doing for thousands of needy people, and said "it's ok, we have many other adoptions services at our disposal, allow them to stay open." I do not think that happened.

So a cake is one thing, but to be forced to promote immoral practices or arrangements is quite another. And that surely goes for abortions and / or abortion pills at Catholic hospitals or pharmacies.

I agree with you 100%. There is an enormous gulf between baking a cake and handing out abortion pills however.

How does baking a cake imply support for a particular lifestyle that you don't agree with? How does a gay couple personally affect YOU? I get it, gay people freak you out. So what this country was FOUNDED upon the principle that you, as a individual, are free to pursue happiness as well as life, and liberty. DO YOU GET IT YET, MORON!

its the writings on the cakes and the pictures and decorations---------good luck sam and bill------lovers forever---and the two little plastic guys on TOP----gazing into each others glass
eyes

vulcans

doc HOLLIDAY

If you are still interested enough in a response from me then you are going to have to rephrase this entire proposition in non-yiddish-cryptic terms. (I do not quite follow the moral dilemma?)

doc HOLLIDAY

If you are still interested enough in a response from me then you are going to have to rephrase this entire proposition in non-yiddish-cryptic terms. (I do not quite follow the moral dilemma?)

I don't speak Yiddish-----but am intrigued----I know a tiny bit of
german (required in college-----centuries ago) Where is the
YIDDISH? uhm warum Yiddish?? (???)

Its a fucking birthday cake you idiot. We all have birthdays and being gay doesnt change that.

Its a fucking birthday cake you idiot. We all have birthdays and being gay doesnt change that.

happy birthday vs GAY birthday

I agree with you 100%. There is an enormous gulf between baking a cake and handing out abortion pills however.
I reluctantly agree that the cake matter has far less legal grounds to stand on. But... I think the courts and legislators hae both the authority and a moral conscience of their own where they could make for some allowances. They do it all the time when it benefits their own pals --- such as Nebraska and other states getting a free pass with obamacare. And I could find countless other examples where variances are granted to groups to not be held to certain laws.

So then why should a mom and pop bakery get lambasted with a $150,000 fine over this? Totally agenda driven and too punitive, totally for political favors to the gay movement, and so on. Why are some monuments allowed to stand with Christian connotations but others like a cross 75 miles in the desert honoring veterans forced to be taken down? Or a statue of Jesus at the bottom of the sea 8 miles off the coast of Florida in govt waters placed there as a protection for sailors in treacherous waters ruled by the courts has to be removed, thanks to the "honorable" ACLU? This is insanity and a horrible use of tax payer money and a deliberate selective target, i.e. Christian values that seems to be the season.

Last edited:
The very weird custom of ELABORATELY DECORATED
food ------developed in ROME as that rotted culture
declined. They ate in obscene quantity -------highly decorated
"food" and then VOMITED and ate more-----

****BAN THE DECORATED CAKE****

support vomiting

Now that is how to eat! Overindulge in everything like a slothful Roman and then vomit it out and start again! I think this should be added to Thanksgiving and three turkeys with all the trimmings should be prepared every year. Vomitoriums would employee thousands! You'd see high strung tv ads for 'vomit inducers', plastic sticks shaped like a long finger that you could force down your throat to get your vomit on. Celebrities would start gesturing in a motion mimicking putting a finger down your throat to show they are 'a vomiter' at the Academy Awards. Doctors would discover the benefits of the cleaning power of vomit as it contains hycrochloric acid. Super models would be known for their 'vomit style' on the runway.

Our empire is in decline as well so let's vomit!

I don't speak Yiddish-----but am intrigued----I know a tiny bit of
german (required in college-----centuries ago) Where is the
YIDDISH? uhm warum Yiddish?? (???)
Me either, but we all know what a schmuck is.

Your Doc Holiday analogy went over my head, hence the "cryptic yiddish" description / joke.
Restate the moral dilemma you are posing where you think I am on the wrong side of the right thing to do?

Forum List

Back