What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

What people across the spectrum "just don't get about Trump" is how such an obvious con man can fool so many people, and how such an obvious con man can get so many politicians to sell their soul.

So it's not about him. It's about them.
Your bitch-ass has me on ignore…this is for the other filth to see….
POLICIES
AMERICANS FIRST

What is horrifying is that there are so many dumbasses like you who don't believe Biden is a con man.

Trump - was in office for 4 years, twice impeached, now indicted on 70+ counts...Bripat says...not conman! Going to vote for him!

Biden - in public office for almost 50 years. Never impeached or indicted for anything....Bripat says...Conman!!! Anyone who doesn't think so is a...wait for it...dumbass!

You can't make this comedy up.

Trump - was in office for 4 years, twice impeached, now indicted on 70+ counts...Bripat says...not conman! Going to vote for him!

Biden - in public office for almost 50 years. Never impeached or indicted for anything....Bripat says...Conman!!! Anyone who doesn't think so is a...wait for it...dumbass!

Bripat is a meme, an innertubes legend.

Two whistle blowers testified that Biden committed numerous crimes, dumbass.

Name 3 of these "policies".
Immigration
Energy
Foreign
The almost dead fake President is failing miserably at all three. Add in economic, tax and regulatory policy….The Crypt Keeper has shit the bed on those three as well.
Face it, Almost Dead Joe has only excelled at social policy aimed at America’s worst citizens and Mexico’s people….and that’s it.

Immigration
Energy
Foreign
The almost dead fake President is failing miserably at all three. Add in economic, tax and regulatory policy….The Crypt Keeper has shit the bed on those three as well.
Face it, Almost Dead Joe has only excelled at social policy aimed at America’s worst citizens and Mexico’s people….and that’s it.
Those are three words, not policies....

Take your slogans back to the shallow end of the pool.

Name 3 of these "policies".

Immigration
Energy
Foreign

Those are three words, not policies....

Take your slogans back to the shallow end of the pool.
Hahahaha….sorry about that, I totally confused you didn’t I?
Let me elaborate for the self-manipulated fools….
Immigration POLICY
Energy POLICY
Foreign POLICY

Does that make it easier for you? I’m guessing you know you have no logical refutation to offer so you played stupid instead?

Hahahaha….sorry about that, I totally confused you didn’t I?
Let me elaborate for the self-manipulated fools….
Immigration POLICY
Energy POLICY
Foreign POLICY

Does that make it easier for you? I’m guessing you know you have no logical refutation to offer so you played stupid instead?
Now it's 6 words.

You're a moron.

Bluffing doesn't work here.....

He hates the same way they hate.
That's an easy but intellectually non-rigorous answer. Sure, just claim everyone that supports TRUMP! for any reason whatsoever does so out of hate. If the democrats seriously think that, they're doomed to fail because they will alienate the very voters they're going to need. There are still a lot of lesser educated, blue-collar voters who would love to pull the lever for the 'D', but if they see and hear the democrats denigrating them because they appreciate someone who doesn't want to play the Washington game, they're going to lose them and put TRUMP! right back in the Oval Office. The politics of hate played by the democrats are not going to attract voters, and their new base of wealthy, east coast white-collar voters isn't going to be enough to sustain them.

absolutely.; "i am not responsible" trump

they elect a front man with no experience managing anything and expect the government to run "like a business."

The did so with nothing more than the hope that he would continue talking in ways that made them moist.

That's an easy but intellectually non-rigorous answer. Sure, just claim everyone that supports TRUMP! for any reason whatsoever does so out of hate. If the democrats seriously think that, they're doomed to fail because they will alienate the very voters they're going to need. There are still a lot of lesser educated, blue-collar voters who would love to pull the lever for the 'D', but if they see and hear the democrats denigrating them because they appreciate someone who doesn't want to play the Washington game, they're going to lose them and put TRUMP! right back in the Oval Office. The politics of hate played by the democrats are not going to attract voters, and their new base of wealthy, east coast white-collar voters isn't going to be enough to sustain them.
Then explain the 2020 GOP platform.....

Or give me three examples of what convinced you that Grifty was ever fit to be POTUS...

Then explain the 2020 GOP platform.....
I didn't help write the platform because they didn't ask me to, so I'm not in a position to explain it.
Or give me three examples of what convinced you that Grifty was ever fit to be POTUS...
There was no one named grifty in the White House, so I'll restrict my comments to TRUMP!, since that's who we're talking about. You can talk about other people elsewhere.

1. He was far better fit for the office than the awful alternative.
2. He gave a voice to the ignored and disdained.
3. He demonstrated administrative experience in running the country.
4. He was the Peace President, hammering out a peace deal between Israel and the UAE and starting no new military hostilities.
5. He kicked off an economic boom with lower taxes and fewer burdensome regulations.
6. He stood up to the Chinese economic engine.

I can go on if needed.

I care less about what the (D)'s issues are.

I didn't help write the platform because they didn't ask me to, so I'm not in a position to explain it.

There was no one named grifty in the White House, so I'll restrict my comments to TRUMP!, since that's who we're talking about. You can talk about other people elsewhere.

1. He was far better fit for the office than the awful alternative.
3. He demonstrated administrative experience in running the country.
4. He was the Peace President, hammering out a peace deal between Israel and the UAE and starting no new military hostilities.
5. He kicked off an economic boom with lower taxes and fewer burdensome regulations.
6. He stood up to the Chinese economic engine.

I can go on if needed.
Don't..

The jury in not only back, it's at home watching Yellowstone.

1. He was far better fit for the office than the awful alternative

Demonstrably absurd.

HIs constituency is ignored and disdained with good reason.

They're slack jawed morons....

3. He demonstrated administrative experience in running the country

Perhaps in your wet dream.

The 10 best fights between Donald Trump and Gary Cohn in Fear

Grifty actually delegated the reading of his customized, dumbed down 1 page DIB to Jared - who lacked the proper clearance.

4. He was the Peace President, hammering out a peace deal between Israel and the UAE and starting no new military hostilities

Kumbaya Grifty

The U.S. missile strike on Shayrat Airbase on 7 April 2017 was the first time the U.S. deliberately attacked Syrian government forces,[149]

American-led intervention in the Syrian civil war - Wikipedia

He kicked off an economic boom with lower taxes and fewer burdensome regulations

No, he didn't.

By any measure.

Forum List

Back