What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

Don't..

The jury in not only back, it's at home watching Yellowstone.

Demonstrably absurd.

HIs constituency is ignored and disdained with good reason.

They're slack jawed morons....

Perhaps in your wet dream.

The 10 best fights between Donald Trump and Gary Cohn in Fear

Grifty actually delegated the reading of his customized, dumbed down 1 page DIB to Jared - who lacked the proper clearance.

Kumbaya Grifty

The U.S. missile strike on Shayrat Airbase on 7 April 2017 was the first time the U.S. deliberately attacked Syrian government forces,[149]

American-led intervention in the Syrian civil war - Wikipedia

No, he didn't.

By any measure.
Keep your eyes closed, I hear it helps.

But he was...assuming you believe those who bore witness.
I'm going by the policies he set and the actions he took, not his personal dealings with staff. By all accounts, he's not somebody I'd like to either live with or work for, but he did get some good things done. Hating him because somebody said he said something to them they didn't like doesn't hold much weight with me.

Hating him because somebody said he said something to them they didn't like doesn't hold much weight with me.

Problem is that a President is not all powerful

He has to work with Congress, has to work with Allies, has to work with other people

What shithole do you live in? Maybe you should address your own problems--in other words MYOB. You have no standing in US domestic discussions so STFU, moron
no, hero. i already told you why it's my business. of course, with your shit hole country education, you have missed it. so sad.

I'm going by the policies he set and the actions he took, not his personal dealings with staff. By all accounts, he's not somebody I'd like to either live with or work for, but he did get some good things done. Hating him because somebody said he said something to them they didn't like doesn't hold much weight with me.
I'm going by the policies he set and the actions he took

Again, what policies?

What actions?

Read the article about his debates with Cohn....Grifty doesn't know anything.

Hating him because somebody said he said something to them they didn't like doesn't hold much weight with me

I lived in NYC when Grifty was setting up to lose 980 million of OPM. At a time when he was feeding Post columnists dirt on his "friends" in exchange for favorable ink.

He is a repugnant human being.

Problem is that a President is not all powerful

He has to work with Congress, has to work with Allies, has to work with other people
And he did that to accomplish some very good things. Of course, he faced implacable hatred from the opposition who only wanted him gone, no matter the pretext.

And he did that to accomplish some very good things. Of course, he faced implacable hatred from the opposition who only wanted him gone, no matter the pretext.

Trump brings his own hatred wherever he goes

Nah, it's infected the left. Just watch, they'll spout the exact same hatred for the Republican nominee, no matter who it is. They can't help themselves anymore, they're just creatures of hate.

Even Republicans hate Trump

They are just afraid of him

Hitler and Stalin got some good things done too, so wtf are you talking about?

The guy is a self-absorbed pathological liar, cheat and crook that will flush democracy down the toilet for good ol' power grab 7 days a week. He does not belong anywhere near the high office.

If you don't get this much after 4 indictments based on 70+ counts then maybe you shouldn't talk about someone living with their damn eyes closed.

Last edited:
Hitler and Stalin got some good things done too, so wtf are you talking about?

The guy is a self-absorbed pathological liar, cheat and crook that will flush democracy down the toilet for good ol' power grab 7 days a week. He does not belong anywhere near the high office.

If you don't get this much after 4 indictments based on 70+ counts then maybe you shouldn't talk about someone living with their damn eyes closed.
Godwin's, you lose.

Forum List

Back