Jan 6, 2012
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

Those are just from the top of my head. Has there ever been a more scurvy collection of skanks and idiots?

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

Those are just from the top of my head. Has there ever been a more scurvy collection of skanks and idiots?
What's a skank?

You might have forgotten Hillary Rodham Clinton. I think she is still rather prominent.

If you are talking about physical beauty, most would acknowledge that Kamala Harris is a tolerable-looking woman, and she is definitely an up and comer in Democrat circles. And Wasserperson Schultz could be cleaned up with tolerable results.

But as you imply, the prominent Republican women are much more attractive. Even without counting the Fox News babes.

You might have forgotten Hillary Rodham Clinton. I think she is still rather prominent.

If you are talking about physical beauty, most would acknowledge that Kamala Harris is a tolerable-looking woman, and she is definitely an up and comer in Democrat circles. And Wasserperson Schultz could be cleaned up with tolerable results.

But as you imply, the prominent Republican women are much more attractive. Even without counting the Fox News babes.
Who do you think "the Beast" is?

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

The beatings by the ugly stick did brain damage too.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

The beatings by the ugly stick did brain damage too.
True, but if that were my point I would have included Obama-appointed SCOTUS justices.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

And all of them more accomplished and more moral than you.

So it means ugly, huh?

When are you guys gonna get it? We can be as butt ugly as we please, and it ain't gonna stop us from wiping the floor with your dumb asses.
You just watch. You can stand around snickering behind your hands as long as you like. Time you started focusing on something other than the outer wrapper, because it is not going to be a winning strategy for you.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

Nancy DeVos and all of Trump's hos.

The gop doesn't really go in for women in professional roles, btw.

So it means ugly, huh?

When are you guys gonna get it? We can be as butt ugly as we please, and it ain't gonna stop us from wiping the floor with your dumb asses.
You just watch. You can stand around snickering behind your hands as long as you like. Time you started focusing on something other than the outer wrapper, because it is not going to be a winning strategy for you.
If a woman ain't good looken how're we supposed to take her serious? You don't see no butt ugly men in politics!

So it means ugly, huh?

Try again. A skank can be beautiful, if a little tired. That they are is coincidental. If I were going for ugly, I would have mentioned others.

And Wasserperson Schultz could be cleaned up with tolerable results.

th

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

brunetteandpolitical-conservative-women-black-americans-trump-ma8xam-brunetteandpolitical-liberal-women-19097927.png

Forum List

Back