What is it with Democrat Women?

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

Those are just from the top of my head. Has there ever been a more scurvy collection of skanks and idiots?
brunetteandpolitical-conservative-women-black-americans-trump-ma8xam-brunetteandpolitical-liberal-women-19097927.png
Well, I wasn't going for ugly, but fair enough. If I had I would have thrown in Madcow and Kagan.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

Those are just from the top of my head. Has there ever been a more scurvy collection of skanks and idiots?
Total moron thinks public servants should be elected on their looks.
Once again... proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

Once again... proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth.
Sometimes I have to admit that could be true.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

Alas, no one understands what a "scurvy skank" means. They're ugly alright, but that they're ugly is coincidence.

When are you guys gonna get it? We can be as butt ugly as we please, and it ain't gonna stop us from wiping the floor with your dumb asses.
You just watch. You can stand around snickering behind your hands as long as you like. Time you started focusing on something other than the outer wrapper, because it is not going to be a winning strategy for you
Tigerred possessed OldLady's body!

When are you guys gonna get it? We can be as butt ugly as we please, and it ain't gonna stop us from wiping the floor with your dumb asses.
You just watch. You can stand around snickering behind your hands as long as you like. Time you started focusing on something other than the outer wrapper, because it is not going to be a winning strategy for you
There is no sense trying to be reasonable with the likes of this OP and his giggling minions.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

What's a skank?
a sleazy or unpleasant person.

So, President TrumpyBear?
he ain't a wommen

True, but he still fits JC's definition of a skank?

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

What's a skank?

he ain't a wommen

Ah think JC's a lyin' snake, and he thinks only wemmen can be skanks.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

What's a skank?

he ain't a wommen

Trump could be a male ho

There is no sense trying to be reasonable with the likes of this OP and his giggling minions.
There is truth to his observation. Look at Hillary's appointees during her husband's administration -- the Adam's Family cast!

There is truth to his observation. Look at Hillary's appointees during her husband's administration -- the Adam's Family cast!
Physical appearance and professional competence have no connections in reality, unless one is a Trumpbot, and even then there's none. LOL

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

What's a skank?

It's a term used by adolescent boys if they don't like women more intelligent than they are. It is supposed to impugn female sexuality and the exercise thereof, as if female sexuality were an awful thing. Coming from those who support boys like trump and roy moore, two boys who would absolutely qualify as "skanks" if they were female, as well as other male Republican politicians, it's a complete joke, but it says a lot about the little boys who use it.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

What's a skank?

It's a term used by adolescent boys if they don't like women more intelligent than they are. It is supposed to impugn female sexuality and the exercise thereof, as if female sexuality were an awful thing. Coming from those who support boys like trump and roy moore, two boys who would absolutely qualify as "skanks" if they were female, as well as other male Republican politicians, it's a complete joke, but it says a lot about the little boys who use it.
Really, so any woman who is sexually active is defined as a skank? That's disgusting and ridiculous to relate to the cast of women I referred to. I doubt any of them have been laid in ages. "Skank" is defined as:

Definition of skank
slang, disparaging
: a person and especially a woman of low or sleazy character

Definition of SKANK

BINGO!!!

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

When you have to lie to make a statement, wear your pussy hat.

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Pocahontas
The Beast
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Donna Brazile
Frederika Wilson

What's a skank?

Really, so any woman who is sexually active is defined as a skank? That's disgusting and ridiculous to relate to the cast of women I referred to. I doubt any of them have been laid in ages. "Skank" is defined as:

Definition of skank
slang, disparaging
: a person and especially a woman of low or sleazy character

Definition of SKANK

BINGO!!!

So trump is a skank, then.

Forum List

Back