What is it with Lefties insisting on blocking traffic?

Run them over.
Canā€™t do that even though Leftists have no problem assaulting cars and drivers that get close to them or turn down the wrong way facing their ā€œpeaceful protestā€.

If I was trying to get to my child at daycare or an elderly loved one to medical appointment and one of these bullshit block the road protests impacted that, I would sue the organizers.

Canā€™t do that even though Leftists have no problem assaulting cars and drivers that get close to them or turn down the wrong way facing their ā€œpeaceful protestā€.

If I was trying to get to my child at daycare or an elderly loved one to medical appointment and one of these bullshit block the road protests impacted that, I would sue the organizers.
But but but leftists say that organizations such as BLM aren't really organizations, they are spontaneous crowds.

Let's hope so, but you know the two-tiered legal system for slimy leftist liar-crats.

Forum List

Back