What is meant by “upgrade”?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I just noticed that one of our most virrulent antisemites, advancing anti-Jew peopoganda multiple times a day and violating several elements of the U.S. Department of State’s definition of antisemitism non-stop, has earned (or paid for) an upgrade.

What exactly is this? Is this something that happens depending on post count? Someone you pay for?

Thanks.

I just noticed that our OG tags are missing. When the hell did they take them away from us old schoolers?!!!!!

Looks like the badge program is no more. Now I'm just wondering whatever happened to USMB's new owner who was showing up here every night?

Damn the internet sure does find a way of attracting a lot of kooks.
There’s a new owner?

I just noticed that one of our most virrulent antisemites, advancing anti-Jew peopoganda multiple times a day and violating several elements of the U.S. Department of State’s definition of antisemitism non-stop, has earned (or paid for) an upgrade.

What exactly is this? Is this something that happens depending on post count? Someone you pay for?

Thanks.

You aren't to blame for Israel. The US has no influence over Israel. They have betrayed every US president since Truman. Has nothing to do with you.

Now I'm just wondering whatever happened to USMB's new owner who was showing up here every night?

I'm pretty sure the same three people who have always owned the forum still own it, toobs.

But now you have Karen all antsy over the idea that she might have someone else to annoy with her incessant whining and constant lobbying for censorship because muh feelz. lol.

Heck. She perked right up upon reading that. Heh heh..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back