Zone1 What is race realism?

I have read that when SAT scores are equal, blacks still tend to perform less well than whites and Orientals. I have documented that whites from lower middle class families tend to score better on the SAT than blacks from upper class families.

Blacks have no qualities whites do not have, and which are not detected by test scores and grades that give them advantages over whites and Orientals.
Orientals ( Asians ) & Whites rarely play Conerback ( even in Division 3 Colleges or the JC level )

Meister, what I said was correct. The only people pushing this garbage are racists and white supremacists. No sane non racist white person even considers racial realism.

Orientals ( Asians ) & Whites rarely play Conerback ( even in Division 3 Colleges or the JC level )
Actually they do. But there are other sports besides football.

Friends said:
I have read that when SAT scores are equal, blacks still tend to perform less well than whites and Orientals. I have documented that whites from lower middle class families tend to score better on the SAT than blacks from upper class families.

Blacks have no qualities whites do not have, and which are not detected by test scores and grades that give them advantages over whites and Orientals.

You have read a bunch of American Renaissance bs.

Cries of "Racist!" and violence are all anti racists have to respond to factual assertions about Negroes. They know that the factual assertions are true, so they try to suppress the discussion of them.
'Anti-racists' are anti-white racists who resent those superior to themselves.

Meister, what I said was correct. The only people pushing this garbage are racists and white supremacists. No sane non racist white person even considers racial realism.
Nail his ass for calling OP racist, Meister.

Now, if we want to accept racial realism as fact that is based on evidence, then racial realism says that whites are not inherently smarter, but more devious and violent. That whites are oppressors who will use any means necessary to maintain power and control.

American history proves this.

First there was slavery. Once slavery ended whites implemented laws and policies that created apartheid. After apartheid ended whites circumvented laws and practice more covert racism whereby terms like scientific racism gets replaced by terms like racial realism. Then laws and policies are altered, such as we saw beginning with Shelby Co vs. Holder and perhaps with the upcoming AA scam case.

If the claim is blacks getting special treatment, what do you call the last 246 years of tretment for whites?

Cognitive dissonance won't allow an honest answer but there are all kinds of court decisions showing special treatment for whites.

It is obvious just by looking at negroes, and understanding anything about evolution, that they are a branch stubbed off long ago. Negroes most resemble the early primates, unlike white people who look nothing like the apes and clearly continue to evolve.

White people exhibit wide varieties of adaptations, with beautifully diverse features and characteristics. Multiple colors of eyes and colors and textures of hair, for example.

Last edited:
Yet far more admissions slots are held for legacy, donor and athletic admissions than black There are also other minorities such as Native American, Hispanic etc. Why just blacks singled out?
It's no secret that some admissions are received because of legacy, donor, and athletic considerations. But I've never seen information providing actual numbers.

And I've never heard about Indians, Hispanics, etc., given special treatment in admissions.

Can you provide some links to support your claim that "Yet far more admissions slots" are set aside for those people.
====
Information can easily be found which shows the extreme preferences given to blacks. Some were covered earlier in this thread.

Last edited:
It's no secret that some admissions are received because of legacy, donor, and athletic considerations. But I've never seen information providing actual numbers.

And I've never heard about Indians, Hispanics, etc., given special treatment in admissions.

Can you provide some links to support your claim that "Yet far more admissions slots" are set aside for those people.
====
Information can easily be found which shows the extreme preferences given to blacks. Some were covered earlier in this thread.
You haven't heard of blacks getting special treatment either. Coyote doesn't have to prove anything to you.

Affirmative action in the United States is the active effort to improve employment, educational, and other opportunities for members of groups that have been subjected to discrimination. Criteria for affirmative action include race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age.

Name one starting Division 1 White Cornerback in last 5 years in NCAA college Football
What for? A starting cornerback isn't the cause of racial inequality.

Why do stupid low gpa whites get admitted into college because of legacy? You don't discuss this because it kills your weak anti black hate argument. Your position is stupid, ignorant, clueless and without merit.
Whites who are admitted because of legacy are admitted because their families are rich and contribute to the university. This can rarely be said of unqualified blacks who get in to enhance diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging.

That’s what Harvard’s personality test was all about. They came up with some cockamamie personality test and rated blacks high and Asians low - and declared Asians unlikeable. The test was specifically designed to achieve a pre-determined racial outcome, and that is what will be ruled unconstitutional.

Can you imagine if some prestigious university rejected blacks with top SAT scores and high GPAs, on the grounds that blacks are unlikeable?
Or highly sexed?

Whites who are admitted because of legacy are admitted because their families are rich and contribute to the university. This can rarely be said of unqualified blacks who get in to enhance diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging.
Wrong again.

Absolutely. The legacy admits are all about money. The lower standards for blacks is just pure racism.

Forum List

Back