What is released and what is not,

How would you have any idea if he was involved or not? I say he was, and hopefully it can be proven and he can be exposed as the traitor he is.
Great, then show your evidence he was involved...
Who is supposed to take the blame? The buck stops here, a Democrat said that.
You poor thing. You’re so discombobulated, you can’t even stay on track.

We’re not talking about blame. We’re not talking about responsibility.

We’re talking about involvement.

Clearly, you have zero evidence other than your own hallucinations that Obama was involved because every time I challenge you for evidence of such, you shift away from involvement and try to make it about him being responsible.

Now then... you said Obama “did” something... what did he do?
If Obama was that stupid, why was he president? I suppose we could ask Valerie Jarret.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You said Obama did something. What did he do?
Watched it happen.

They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

They voted against releasing the minority memo.

They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.

The memo that was crafted as a response to real memo?

Why the heck would have they released that?

After Hillary's cronyism, we can safely assume what they have come up with is just more lies.

Maybe you should focus on accepting what the memo has said instead of the useless hypotheticals. You have already dwelled too much on those with the Russia bullshit.

Great, then show your evidence he was involved...

Clearly, you have zero evidence other than your own hallucinations that Obama was involved because every time I challenge you for evidence of such, you shift away from involvement and try to make it about him being responsible.

If Obama was that stupid, why was he president? I suppose we could ask Valerie Jarret.

Watched it happen.
Watched what happen? What did he do?

Again, you said he did something. You said that something was exposed.

What was it? You can’t say.

What did the memo say about Obama? You can’t say.

All you can say is that you have no evidence Obama did anything but that you hope he did and you hope he gets caught,

Watched it happen.

All you can say is that you have no evidence Obama did anything but that you hope he did and you hope he gets caught,
Like I said Obama was stupid, glad you agree.

Watched it happen.

Well no, you said he did something. Only you can’t say what that something is. :cuckoo:

Better known as — you’re crazy.

Watched it happen.

Well no, you said he did something. Only you can’t say what that something is. :cuckoo:

I'll leave it to the court of public opinion. After the exposure of his politicized FBI and DOJ, the IRS and the ties to dossier no one thinks he did not know everything, besides you.

Watched it happen.

I'll leave it to the court of public opinion. After the exposure of his politicized FBI and DOJ, the IRS and the ties to dossier no one thinks he did not know everything, besides you.
LOLOL

You’ll leave what to the court of public opinion? That Obama did something but you don’t know what that something is? If you don’t know what he did; but you believe he did it anyway, why would anyone else believe he did something which can’t be described?

Watched it happen.

LOLOL

You’ll leave what to the court of public opinion? That Obama did something but you don’t know what that something is? If you don’t know what he did; but you believe he did it anyway, why would anyone else believe he did something which can’t be described?
Where is he now? He cannot defend his DOJ and FBI? Why is that?

LOLOL

LOL

The obvious answer is — there’s nothing he needs to defend. Rightards swung and shifted on this one.

Hell, even you falsely claimed Obama did something; but when pressed, finally admitted he had done nothing but that you hope he had done something and hope he gets caught.

:lmao:

LOLOL

LOL

The obvious answer is — there’s nothing he needs to defend. Rightards swung and shifted on this one.

Hell, even you falsely claimed Obama did something; but when pressed, finally admitted he had done nothing but that you hope he had done something and hope he gets caught.

Going to the FISA court with unverified information is a crime, but not a crime when Obama was president, we see how you think.

LOLOL

LOL

Going to the FISA court with unverified information is a crime, but not a crime when Obama was president, we see how you think.
No, this is a reflection on you, not me. You’re the one claiming someone went to a FISA court with “unverified information” when you can’t even prove that it’s true.

LOLOL

LOL

No, this is a reflection on you, not me. You’re the one claiming someone went to a FISA court with “unverified information” when you can’t even prove that it’s true.
You can ask the judge, or find out what was said. It will come out.

LOLOL

LOL

republicans remind me of cats chasing their tails

LOLOL

LOL

can you spot eds in the pack of sheeple

--LOL

m4he2pvbes401.jpg

this memo of nunes is full of half truths and lies, Ryan ,Nunes are Putins puppets

LOLOL

LOL

--LOL

m4he2pvbes401.jpg
you do know that an army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a lamb? Trump is the lamb who tries to roar like a lion and the world laughs at him and us

LOLOL

LOL

--LOL

m4he2pvbes401.jpg
you do know that an army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a lamb? Trump is the lamb who tries to roar like a lion and the world laughs at him and us
A Lion is a good animal for you, it sounds just like lying.

Forum List

Back