What is released and what is not,

What is the most corrupt in government right now is the Trump admin, and it is being exposed.
No it isn't. What Obama did is being exposed. Quit lying to yourself.
Oh? What does the memo say Obama did?
Well, you know I did not say that. Are you playing stupid, or are you seriously stupid?
You didn't say the memo exposes what Obama did??

Then what did you mean when you said, "what Obama did is being exposed," if not what Obama did is being exposed?

:cuckoo:

1. They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

2. They voted against releasing the minority memo.

3. They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.
1. The Summary of Evidence is a compilation - a SUMMARY - of evidence found by numerous agencies and sources, to include the US IG.

The Nunes FBI memo: What you need to know

The FBI "was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it,” the bureau said. “As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

John Kelly doesn’t think Nunes memo lives up to GOP promises: report

What is the most corrupt in government right now is the Trump admin, and it is being exposed.
Well, you know I did not say that. Are you playing stupid, or are you seriously stupid?

Then what did you mean when you said, "what Obama did is being exposed," if not what Obama did is being exposed?

What I mean is why did Obama not know what was going on? The control freak he was it does not make sense he did not know.

What I mean is why did Obama not know what was going on? The control freak he was it does not make sense he did not know.
If Obama was involved to any capacity, Nunes would have included him his memo. He didn’t because this has nothing to do with Obama.

If Obama was involved to any capacity, Nunes would have included him his memo. He didn’t because this has nothing to do with Obama.
I see, what the FBI and the DOJ did on his watch is not Obama's responsibility? Why?

I see, what the FBI and the DOJ did on his watch is not Obama's responsibility? Why?
Try reading for comprehension. I said he wasn’t involved. I didn’t say he’s not responsible for his departments.

But you said Obama “did” something. What did he do other than being president?

the memo was the epitome of nothing burger with one side order of no fries and a large no coke ... TO GO.

Try reading for comprehension. I said he wasn’t involved. I didn’t say he’s not responsible for his departments.

How would you have any idea if he was involved or not? I say he was, and hopefully it can be proven and he can be exposed as the traitor he is.

the memo was the epitome of nothing burger with one side order of no fries and a large no coke ... TO GO.
The FBI abusing its power to prevent a Trump presidency is not a nothing burger, and the FBI and the Democrats know it. That is why there is a panic in the MSM trying to minimize what is bound to do, and already has, significant damage to the Left.

Look for a super majority of Republicans in the Senate in 2018.

The FBI abusing its power to prevent a Trump presidency is not a nothing burger, and the FBI and the Democrats know it. That is why there is a panic in the MSM trying to minimize what is bound to do, and already has, significant damage to the Left.

the half assed memo didnt prove the FBI abused jack shitte .. it proved Trump played partisan hack politics trying to discredit the Russian investigation.

the half assed memo didnt prove the FBI abused jack shitte .. it proved Trump played partisan hack politics trying to discredit the Russian investigation.
That half baked memo proves sedition.

How would you have any idea if he was involved or not? I say he was, and hopefully it can be proven and he can be exposed as the traitor he is.
Great, then show your evidence he was involved...

Who is supposed to take the blame? The buck stops here, a Democrat said that.

You poor thing. You’re so discombobulated, you can’t even stay on track.

We’re not talking about blame. We’re not talking about responsibility.

We’re talking about involvement.

Clearly, you have zero evidence other than your own hallucinations that Obama was involved because every time I challenge you for evidence of such, you shift away from involvement and try to make it about him being responsible.

Now then... you said Obama “did” something... what did he do?

Clearly, you have zero evidence other than your own hallucinations that Obama was involved because every time I challenge you for evidence of such, you shift away from involvement and try to make it about him being responsible.

If Obama was that stupid, why was he president? I suppose we could ask Valerie Jarret.

There is no "minority memo". Whatever serves the democrat party as a "minority memo" is a garden variety editorial written by democrats. Democrats can send as many memos as they need to after the indictments come out.

If Obama was that stupid, why was he president? I suppose we could ask Valerie Jarret.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You said Obama did something. What did he do?

Forum List

Back