What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

Romney's Current Greatest Liability

• The tax havens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think this is why so many believe that a revolution may have to be involved before any kind of change can come.

the oligarchs love that Obama was elected, it allows them to pit us against each other while they literally run off with everything

There are cooler heads on the R side of the aisle. They just need to start prevailing.

there are, but in the end there arent any conservative ideas worth a damn...but, compromise has worked too, and yet, i almost see the baggers attitude about compromise

for us to do anything any con wants to do ever, is suicide for the society...

For anyone to say Romney has honor and integrity, period, is laughable, but to say it while criticizing Obama, well, we call that jumping the shark
for anybody to pretend that President Obama has ANY integrity at all is what reasonable people call "bullshit."

libzHateUSA wants to toss the President's salad.
sshh, adults are talking

Not when you are part of the "conversation," you lying partisan hack stooge.

the oligarchs love that Obama was elected, it allows them to pit us against each other while they literally run off with everything

There are cooler heads on the R side of the aisle. They just need to start prevailing.

there are, but in the end there arent any conservative ideas worth a damn...but, compromise has worked too, and yet, i almost see the baggers attitude about compromise

I disagree.

Frauds like ConztipHATEDlib ^ reveal who and what they ARE when they use terms like "baggers" and when they claim (idiotically, of course) that doing what Conservatives want is the same as suicide.

This is partly why nobody with intelligence and intellectual honesty can take modern American liberalism too seriously.

Joking aside, ConztipHATEDlib,
kejtb.gif

Frauds like ConztipHATEDlib ^ reveal who and what they ARE when they use terms like "baggers" and when they claim (idiotically, of course) that doing what Conservatives want is the same as suicide.

This is partly why nobody with intelligence and intellectual honesty can take modern American liberalism too seriously.

kejtb.gif

gonna put you in time out if you dont behave

kejtb.gif

gonna put you in time out if you dont behave

You have no ability to do so, you utter lightweight transparently hackish fraud.

But at least you're dull.

You'll always have that.

Bullshit.

This is why it is not wise to have liberals being the spokesmen for conservatives.

Here's one of MANY conservatives ideas:

Let's have Constitutionally LIMITED Republic where the authority of the central Federal government consists of ENUMERATED powers.

It may not be 1787, anymore, but SOME ideas just REMAIN sound throughout a couple of hundred or more years.

Romney's biggest liability right now is Romney. Later his greatest liability will be his VI pick, whoever that turns out to be.

romneywest2012.png

"I'm actually gonna — I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was. I'll go back and ..."
- Willard Mitt Romney

Last edited:
Romney's greatest liability, that was the question I think, is that he is speaking from hardware stores rather than the boardroom of Bain Capital. He needs to be who he is. I think he should be who he is. Who would you want managing your 401k? Hardware Mitt or 10x Mitt?

Let's have Constitutionally...

Let's stay with King and Britannica!! Conservatives were Tories

Mayhaps.

But the ones TODAY (which is what we are talking about here) who place stock in and value in the wisdom of a Constitutionally LIMITED Federal Government of ENUMERATED powers are the Conservatives, not the "liberals."

You libs tend to see those notions, today, as quaint and as anachronistic.

Let's have Constitutionally...

Mayhaps.

But the ones TODAY (which is what we are talking about here) who place stock in and value in the wisdom of a Constitutionally LIMITED Federal Government of ENUMERATED powers are the Conservatives, not the "liberals."

In words not in deeds. Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush grew government deficits and debt along with a willing Congress. A GOP Congress backed two unfunded wars and a prescription drug plan.

Conservatives like a government that interferes in the bedrooms, and private lives of citizens.

Mayhaps.

In words not in deeds. Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush grew government deficits and debt along with a willing Congress. A GOP Congress backed two unfunded wars and a prescription drug plan.

Conservatives like a government that interferes in the bedrooms, and private lives of citizens.

Nobody did words like George...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moutUEfqUQ4]George W Bush - American Idiot - YouTube[/ame]

I think his biggest liability is still Mormonism. His only saving grace is that 43% of the electorate doesn't know he is a Mormon yet and a large chunk of it just don't know how crazy Mormons actually are.

Comrade Stalin, I strongly urge you and your filthy party to use religious bigotry as the foundation of your reelection strategy. Dear Leader needs to go on national TV and declare that "Mormons are not Christians and are a strange cult. Goddamn America but those Mormons are strange."

Get the Bainthers® to join you in condemning Mormons.

More along the lines of "MOrmons are a cult who don't seem to respect the fact that America has freedom of religion and try to impose their religious silliness on the rest of us. Their creed is racist, homophobic, and misogynistic."

But here's the thing. Obama will never have to say that once.

Just like in 2008, he never had to say, "Damn, Sarah Palin sure is stupid. And one Cancer-ridden heartbeat away from the presidency if McCain wins!"

Hey, I hear he's going to pick Jindal the Exorcists as his running-mate. That would be comedy gold.

I think his biggest liability is still Mormonism. His only saving grace is that 43% of the electorate doesn't know he is a Mormon yet and a large chunk of it just don't know how crazy Mormons actually are.

Comrade Stalin, I strongly urge you and your filthy party to use religious bigotry as the foundation of your reelection strategy. Dear Leader needs to go on national TV and declare that "Mormons are not Christians and are a strange cult. Goddamn America but those Mormons are strange."

Get the Bainthers® to join you in condemning Mormons.

More along the lines of "MOrmons are a cult who don't seem to respect the fact that America has freedom of religion and try to impose their religious silliness on the rest of us. Their creed is racist, homophobic, and misogynistic."

But here's the thing. Obama will never have to say that once.

Just like in 2008, he never had to say, "Damn, Sarah Palin sure is stupid. And one Cancer-ridden heartbeat away from the presidency if McCain wins!"

Hey, I hear he's going to pick Jindal the Exorcists as his running-mate. That would be comedy gold.

He will pick Jindal because standing next to him at a podium Willard will look less out of place. Awkward and More awkward! I like it!

Forum List

Back