What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

Romney's Current Greatest Liability

• The tax havens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
More deflection.

Y'know what? I may just give up my sig for a week to the first rightwinger who can answer the question honestly.

I feel safe in making that offer.

If would indeed be remarkable if a thread about Romney running for president could progress without any reference to Obama.

Otherwise, as already correctly noted, Romney is his own worst liability.

So we can only discuss the opposing candidate's policy proposals but NOT the incumbent's policy failures.

:thup:
got it

I just wanna see Obama's college transcripts.. That's all I wanna see ..That's all I ever wanted....

View attachment 20026

And if they demonstrate why he graduated Magna Cum Luade from the best law school in the country, will you hump a Sarah Palin blow up in Macy's window, during the Thanksgiving Parade?

I don't like parades... Especially in New York. Went to the Holloween parade in NYC once cuz my girl insisted.. I'm sure HouseGimp was in it. Every fucking faggot freak for a hundred miles was in that gay ass parade.

Not really attracted to Sarah either blow up or otherwise.

There isn't enough duct tape on the planet to shut her up so the sex would be acceptable.

I voted 'Other'. I think it is all hurting him. He can't even defend himself. At first I was worried that he might actually win the election against Obama, but as Romney's hole gets deeper, I am not so worried anymore.

Four more years for Obama, coming up!

how can Romney be hurting hes stood up to Obamas attack and now Obama will either be pressured to change tactics or beat a dead horse.

People dont care Romneys rich they dont care about Bain and now everyone says romeny is cleared so where does Obama attack next?

I would think Romney unelectable except that precedents show that standards are not very high ('W' and Ronnie, for example). So, it is not clear precisely what his major problem is. Perhaps he doesn't have enough money and several billion more would be necessary to be certain of purchasing the office. It certainly looks like a close race between the two parties at this time.
Too bad so few seem willing to vote other than Rep or Dem. We can only be certain that things will go on as they have and are.

As a member in good standing with the wealthiest 0.1%, one thing is for sure - Romney is not one of us!

Off of the list. Please don't be lying to yourself SO badly that you actually do not believe Romney has any liabilities. Ta.

His only liability is that he has more honor and integrity than obama.

He's not making shit up about obama
He's not accusing him of outlandish things
And he doesn't have most of the media backing his every word with more lies and bullshit.

bain should be something to be proud of. 100% of the companies he took over were going out of biz, he save 80%, that's something to be proud of.

Privacy is still a Constitutional right.

Where is keeps his money is just fucking dumb. I'm supposed to care more what Mitt does with his money than what Obama does with mine.

Seriously, obama is making mountains out of mole hills, and you and the media just play along.

rw's -- The op is about Mittens. Why do you keep hiding behind attacks on the president.

Why are you afraid to talk about YOUR candidate?

Hmmm?

the people who support romney have no idea what romney stands for, so they cant talk about him.

romney's greatest liability is romney...

he comes off as arrogant and snarky, like how dare you question him.

he's also not nice even when he's campaigning. people don't like candidates who insult the local cookies.

rw's -- The op is about Mittens. Why do you keep hiding behind attacks on the president.

Why are you afraid to talk about YOUR candidate?

Hmmm?

the people who support romney have no idea what romney stands for, so they cant talk about him.

Yep,

Romney ran against Kennedy in 1994 from his left. :eusa_boohoo:

Mitt Romney was firm and direct with the abortion rights advocates sitting in his office nine years ago, assuring the group that if elected Massachusetts governor, he would protect the state’s abortion laws.

Then, as the meeting drew to a close, the businessman offered an intriguing suggestion — that he would rise to national prominence in the Republican Party as a victor in a liberal state and could use his influence to soften the GOP’s hard-line opposition to abortion.

He would be a “good voice in the party” for their cause, and his moderation on the issue would be “widely written about,” he said, according to detailed notes taken by an officer of the group, NARAL Pro-Choice Massachusetts.

“You need someone like me in Washington,” several participants recalled Romney saying that day in September 2002, an apparent reference to his future ambitions.

Romney made similar assurances to activists for gay rights and the environment, according to people familiar with the discussions, both as a candidate for governor and then in the early days of his term.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...
As governor, Romney worked to reassure liberals - The Washington Post

I won't go any further into it as I have to defend this turd:eusa_eh: I have to somehow convince the right to vote for a extreme leftist :( WTF is going on.

Please god give me some nose plugs.

Last edited:
Off of the list. Please don't be lying to yourself SO badly that you actually do not believe Romney has any liabilities. Ta.

And he doesn't have most of the media backing his every word with more lies and bullshit.

bain should be something to be proud of. 100% of the companies he took over were going out of biz, he save 80%, that's something to be proud of.

Where is keeps his money is just fucking dumb. I'm supposed to care more what Mitt does with his money than what Obama does with mine.

Seriously, obama is making mountains out of mole hills, and you and the media just play along.

If he had honor and integrity, he'd release all the records.

100% of the companies he invested in were not "going out of business". In most cases, Bain made matters worse, not better. AmPad had 11 million in debt and a healthy stock price. When Bain was through with them, they had 400 million in debt, their stock value was .11.

If he had honor and integrity, he'd release all the records.

I know....Obama needs to release his medical records, his college transcripts, has official birth certificate, and any documents related to Fast & Furious that he's currently claiming executive privilege for. Until then Mitt doesn't have to release Jack Shit.

Forum List

Back