What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

Romney's Current Greatest Liability

• The tax havens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Romney's biggest liability is the sheer number of stupid people who will still vote for Barry 0bama...

It comes down to turnout and enthusiasm for 0mama... It will NOT match that of 2008...

Your stupidity is worth less than a scab on a crack whore's twat.

Romney's biggest liability is the sheer number of stupid people who will still vote for Barry 0bama...

It comes down to turnout and enthusiasm for 0mama... It will NOT match that of 2008...

And the wingnuts and teabaggers are raising wood for Romney? Look at your base, moron. How many bible thumpers are getting excited about getting out the vote for someone who enacted a law that provided government paid abortion services?

You are quite an idiot.

oh god

:lol::lol:

yeah, to a bagger idiot i guess a felony is a manufactured liability

oh god

:lol::lol:

No lie. No misrepresentation. No crime. No felony, libzhate.

You're just spewing mindless dishonest DNC propaganda.

I have some land for sale in Florida, it is a really good deal, may I email you about it?

Nobody is interested in anything a scumbag like you wants to peddle.

Meanwhile, even a drooling moron like you can make an accusation.

What you cannot do is support it, dip shit.

No lie. No misrepresentation. No crime. No felony, libzhate.

You're just spewing mindless dishonest DNC propaganda.

I have some land for sale in Florida, it is a really good deal, may I email you about it?

And you claim not to suck the fuck juice out of Romney's ass? I bet you think it's a holistic remedy for your terminal stupidity.

At this point in time, Romneys biggest liability is the ultra-Conservative wing of his party. While Romney is a right of center moderate, they are forcing him to accept positions that will keep him from winning a potentially winnable contest

At this point in time, Romneys biggest liability is the ultra-Conservative wing of his party. While Romney is a right of center moderate, they are forcing him to accept positions that will keep him from winning a potentially winnable contest

Yep, it sure wouldn't be lying demagogues like that fucktard Obama.....

What's the difference between Obama and Truthmatters? We have access to TM's school records.

Other than that, they're pretty much the same... Maybe Fucktard Obama will call Romney a "Lair!"

Actually, being candid, Mitt is much more "moderate" than "right of center." He is -- in point of fact --clearly left of center.

But if the right side of the GOP can steer him a bit more to the right in his thinking, words and action, Romney MIGHT just get enough backbone to start effectively opposing the ultra-liberal incumbent.

Mitt's actual main liability is his detached and lackluster campaigning.

And you claim not to suck the fuck juice out of Romney's ass? I bet you think it's a holistic remedy for your terminal stupidity.

I don't suck anybody's asshole. I leave that to diseased vermin like you, stushie.

I may call you stushie, yes?

I mean, you're not pretending to be someone else, are you, you ass-sucking dishonest rancid rat twat?

Actually, being candid, Mitt is much more "moderate" than "right of center." He is -- in point of fact --clearly left of center.

But if the right side of the GOP can steer him a bit more to the right in his thinking, words and action, Romney MIGHT just get enough backbone to start effectively opposing the ultra-liberal incumbent.

Mitt actually reflects just WHERE the elites in the Republican Party presently reside.

Yep, it sure wouldn't be lying demagogues like that fucktard Obama.....

What's the difference between Obama and Truthmatters? We have access to TM's school records.

Other than that, they're pretty much the same... Maybe Fucktard Obama will call Romney a "Lair!"

School records? When we have questions over tax info, hidden off-shore account and the Bain timeline?!?! You'll do anything to give your man cover, won't you? That must have been a pretty strongly worded memo from the RNC today. I've never seen the CONS out and about with so much disinformation and deflection!!!

I just wanna see Obama's college transcripts.. That's all I wanna see ..That's all I ever wanted....

View attachment 20026

And if they demonstrate why he graduated Magna Cum Luade from the best law school in the country, will you hump a Sarah Palin blow up in Macy's window, during the Thanksgiving Parade?

Mitt actually reflects just WHERE the elites in the Republican Party presently reside.

It also reflects where the non-thinking, pathetic dweebs who are sucking his ass live.

More deflection.

Y'know what? I may just give up my sig for a week to the first rightwinger who can answer the question honestly.

I feel safe in making that offer.

If would indeed be remarkable if a thread about Romney running for president could progress without any reference to Obama.

Otherwise, as already correctly noted, Romney is his own worst liability.

Forum List

Back