What is the 5 billion for?

You do know we already have 600 miles of it right?

That's great!

Have you donated today? I'm trying to help you guys.

Why didn't you complain about it then?

I'm not complaining. I'm rallying people to donate to the fund.

Bunch of unpatriotic people in here.

You have been bitching about the wall we already have started to build this entire thread

I sure didn't hear you bitch about it when Obama was president, why is that kid?

Not bitching.

Advertising.

Funny how you changed your tune cry baby, you just don't want Trump's name on it, you could care less about the wall

And how big was the check that you sent?

I didn't send anything.

Yet you expect me to send to the border wall.......how unexpected.

302,859 people have donated to it already. It's one of the few things I think the left and right can agree on.

You guys want to put up money for a wall. And I want to laugh at you guys for putting money up for a wall.

Or not. And don't have a wall. That's fine with me too.

I'm sure it is. However Donald Trump is not a person to back down. So what we may see is a government shutdown for months if not until 2020. And then people will realize just how worthless all those government workers are.

As for contributions, people on our side are contributing to enforcing our sovereignty and create solutions. People on your side are contributing to breaking laws. Quite a contrast, don't you think?

I thought Mexico was going to repair the boat? Trump wasn't lying was he? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

How do we know until we build it? You're asking Trump to get money for something that isn't even on the table yet. DumBama said we would save on average $2,500 a year on healthcare insurance if they passed Commie Care. Nobody questioned where that money was going to come from until it was implemented. You know, we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it?

You are obsessing on who is funding the wall instead of discussing what improvements it will make. That's because you lose on that debate. So now when the wall is brought up, just remind people that Mexico didn't send us a check for it because it's all you have.

Well, I'm just going by what the President said. The president wasn't lying was he? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

Why is it you guys just can't come out and say, "Yes, the President lied to all of us and we don't care."
He exaggerated. You happy now.

I'm almost always happy.

An exaggeration would be if we got a large percentage and then just added some in.
Getting $0.00 is a lie, right?
We saved more than 5 billion on the trade deal.

You mean the one Congress hasn't ratified yet?

I didn't send anything.

302,859 people have donated to it already. It's one of the few things I think the left and right can agree on.

You guys want to put up money for a wall. And I want to laugh at you guys for putting money up for a wall.

I'm sure it is. However Donald Trump is not a person to back down. So what we may see is a government shutdown for months if not until 2020. And then people will realize just how worthless all those government workers are.

As for contributions, people on our side are contributing to enforcing our sovereignty and create solutions. People on your side are contributing to breaking laws. Quite a contrast, don't you think?

Is this the same Donald Trump that backed down from the CAS that had him paying his "satisfied customers" $25,000,000.00? Did you enjoy the military parade? Hillary is still walking around..what happened to locking her up? Just 3 of the ways your blob has oozed back from a marker he sat down.

I didn't send anything.

Just like how he didn't back down with making Mexico pay for the wall?

The government shutdown is fine with me too. It at least makes it more difficult for Trump to fuck anything up if the government isn't even running.

Plus, he's fighting a losing battle. If he caves in, he looks weak to his base. If he continues this, he's fighting a battle that Americans don't want. Lose-lose situation for him.

Americans Don’t Want A Government Shutdown Because Of The Border Wall

Poll: Americans Want Trump To Compromise On Border Wall To Avoid Possible Shutdown

Poll: Majorities oppose Trump's wall funding demand, call for compromise

People on your side are a bunch of racists who just don't like brown people.

I didn't send anything.

Is this the same Donald Trump that backed down from the CAS that had him paying his "satisfied customers" $25,000,000.00? Did you enjoy the military parade? Hillary is still walking around..what happened to locking her up? Just 3 of the ways your blob has oozed back from a marker he sat down.

So WTF does any of this have to do with my comment? Perhaps I had one to many beers, but maybe I'll understand your explanation tomorrow.

That's great!

Have you donated today? I'm trying to help you guys.

Why didn't you complain about it then?

I'm not complaining. I'm rallying people to donate to the fund.

Bunch of unpatriotic people in here.

You have been bitching about the wall we already have started to build this entire thread

I sure didn't hear you bitch about it when Obama was president, why is that kid?

Not bitching.

Advertising.

Funny how you changed your tune cry baby, you just don't want Trump's name on it, you could care less about the wall

I don't want the wall. If Mexico or you guys pay for it, that's fine with me though.

I think people should have the right to pay for whatever they want with their money, even if it's really really dumb.

I didn't send anything.

The government shutdown is fine with me too. It at least makes it more difficult for Trump to fuck anything up if the government isn't even running.

Plus, he's fighting a losing battle. If he caves in, he looks weak to his base. If he continues this, he's fighting a battle that Americans don't want. Lose-lose situation for him.

Poll: Americans Want Trump To Compromise On Border Wall To Avoid Possible Shutdown

And people on your side are members of the anti-white party.

If Trump conducted himself by polls, he would have dropped out of the race after his first primary debate.

I didn't send anything.

So WTF does any of this have to do with my comment? Perhaps I had one to many beers, but maybe I'll understand your explanation tomorrow.
However Donald Trump is not a person to back down.

He backs down constantly.

I didn't send anything.

It's not brown people I don't like, it's folks coming over here to get on Welfare.

I didn't send anything.

And people on your side are members of the anti-white party.

If Trump conducted himself by polls, he would have dropped out of the race after his first primary debate.

Did he back down from having Mexico pay for the wall?

I didn't send anything.

It's not brown people I don't like, it's folks coming over here to get on Welfare.

Yea I get that. Border security IS an issue and should be addressed. I just don't think a wall is a very cost-effective way to get that done.

And not everyone on the right is a racist piece of shit. But there are A LOT who are.

If that's the what you believe, I'm sure you'll appreciate his stance this time.

I didn't send anything.

YupYwhat I was waiting for

You are putting the life of Americans In danger because you think it's racist?

party before country..

I didn't send anything.

He's showing you examples of times he backed down.

Yea I get that. Border security IS an issue and should be addressed. I just don't think a wall is a very cost-effective way to get that done.

And not everyone on the right is a racist piece of shit. But there are A LOT who are.

You're all over the place, so border security is fine but a wall is racist?

If that's the what you believe, I'm sure you'll appreciate his stance this time.

Believe? Sure because each example is factual.

He wants $5B. If he gets less in the CR, will you agree he caved?

I didn't send anything.

YupYwhat I was waiting for

You are putting the life of Americans In danger because you think it's racist?

party before country..

Don't care. The wall is dumb. The wall isn't going to protect people. The racists want the wall, and fuck what they want.

He's showing you examples of times he backed down.

He knows; he just can't speak ill of his master. Ray makes a good pet.

You're all over the place, so border security is fine but a wall is racist?

Democrats are fine with border security. They just don't want to fund the wall. Because it's a dumb idea.

Forum List

Back