What is the best way to round up and deport 11 million people

Like Rush said: If 11 million of the top 5% of the people paying 60% of all the income tax in America were to suddenly quit paying their taxes, we would round them up in a week. We would take all their property and sell it to satisfy their tax liability and throw them in jail breaking up their families. We would be happy to do it because without their taxes, our Obamacare premiums would not get subsidized, our EBT cards would not get reloaded, etc., etc.

How does that remotely apply to 11 million people with no assets and no ID?

Why do conservatives always come up with such ridiculous analogies?

I say once you have someone in custody with the threat of deportation hanging over his head, he will quickly produce some form of identification if he is indeed legally here. He will have a green card, birth certificate, or some other form of ID if he is indeed legal.

So you are advocating arresting 12,000,000 people? Where will they be detained after taken into custody? The jails and prisons are already overcrowded by 50% with potheads.

Yes and so do 59% of Americans agree. No one has said this would be done overnight. It will take years to accomplish. Obama just released 6,000 potheads and minor drug offenders from jail. There's room for a few thousand at a time. These people broke our law. They knew they were breaking our law and knew they could be deported at any time they were caught. They jumped ahead of many who have been in line trying to come here legally.

A few thousand at at time...what time?

The BJS states there are 2,220,300 in prisons now, and they are already overcrowded by 35-50%, which means full capacity would be 1,126,070.

So you're going to figure out a way to put 12,000,000 into a this same system over time, correct? You're a bigger fucking idiot than I thought.

As for the "legal citizen" children of illegal aliens, their fate would be up to their parents. They either go home with their parents or remain here, possibly in the care of friends or relatives. Not our problem.

As for the "dreamers" children born overseas and brought here illegally by their parents, fuck 'em. If your father is a law-breaker, you will suffer. That holds true whether your father was a killer, a bank robber, an extortionist, or a tax cheat. Or an illegal border-jumper. In all of these cases the kids suffer, and you could say, "it ain't fair," but it also ain't my problem. It is the problem caused by the parents' criminal activity.
Pie in the sky pipe dreams, bub.

Screw fines

Fine them $100,000 for the first illegal then jail time for anyone after that

Why are we bothering trying to round up workers trying to escape poverty while we ignore those who are making a profit off of those workers

How are you going to fine employers for hiring illegals when Obama has given employers a $3,000.00 incentive to hire illegals over bona fide citizens? Obama is certainly not going to have the employer arrested for doing what he wants them to do.

Nope. The children will either return with the parents or be put in foster care.
They are NOT going to stay here when they cant work, sleep or get educated.
Those are state issues, and they will not assume the extra cost in times like these, in the first place, and their citizens won't let them do it, in the second place.
You still dotn understand.. They wouldn't be able to get jobs, houses, schooling, ER treatment NOTHING with my plan. They wouldn't WANT to stay. The government wouldn't have to deport any more than the usual day-to-day number.
They will get under the table jobs as always, the own their own houses or will live with friends who are citizens, and their children citizens will go to school and get ER treatment and ACA government assistance and so forth and so on.
The children are legal, jake. Damn. And if those employers get caught employing them, they will be dealt witgh accordingly. Fixes are never easy.
I fail to understand how giving them paths to citizenship would help. Especially since yesterday I broke that fallacy down for you. OF COURSE, I didn't get a response :lol:
You broke your ass nothing else. :lol:
Every point of mine above is so. There will be no mass deportations.
Then tell me how Reagan was failed and I posted a poll that showed undocumented immigrants don't want a goddamn citizenship?
CORPORATIST rhetoric.
Amnesty has NEVER HELPED the situation.
You support failure and you wont even TRY to refute. Your old ass is goddamn pathetic. I am done with you

No job, no healthcare, no schooling, no drivers license, no voting (sorry Ds), and most will self deport.

PRIOR TO 1965

There was , no healthcare, no welfare

they came here made some money and went back home without a problem.

True. I grew up in farm and ranch country in New Mexico. Mexicans would come up, work for about a month, get paid and go home for a few weeks, then return. Lots of ranchers and farmers operated this way. Still do.

Like Rush said: If 11 million of the top 5% of the people paying 60% of all the income tax in America were to suddenly quit paying their taxes, we would round them up in a week. We would take all their property and sell it to satisfy their tax liability and throw them in jail breaking up their families. We would be happy to do it because without their taxes, our Obamacare premiums would not get subsidized, our EBT cards would not get reloaded, etc., etc.

How does that remotely apply to 11 million people with no assets and no ID?

Why do conservatives always come up with such ridiculous analogies?

I say once you have someone in custody with the threat of deportation hanging over his head, he will quickly produce some form of identification if he is indeed legally here. He will have a green card, birth certificate, or some other form of ID if he is indeed legal.

That is not a response to your ridiculous Rush Limbaugh analogy

How is it remotely similar?

It points out how utterly ridiculous you are. We both know you would be screaming to jail the top 5% were they to revolt.

Agree. Prohibit employment, housing, education, heath care, and ability to do business.

They'll all be gone in a year on the outside.

Reagan is immaterial to me in this discussion.

I never said they wanted citizenship.

Legal status and a pathway to it is the issue.

You go down all the rabbit holes you want, TN.

So, you're saying that there are no illegal immigrants in the US who are Japanese? And how do you know this? Have you met all the illegal immigrants in the country? Then I propose the government hire you for the rounding up and deportation. You obviously know where to find them all.
That's up to you to prove, Swimfrog. If there are Japanese illegals, how many are there and how does that it equate to all the others. I know you have not met all the illegal immigrants in the country. You don't want to hire me for that position; you would not get the effort you would want. :lol:

Jake, you're missing the point entirely. Vor claimed it was "un-American." That is the only point I was addressing.
I don't care what VoR thought, I am addressing the points that matter.

So, my rebuttal of Vor's statement matters, but Vor's statement is irrelevant? That's a fine example of cherry picking out of context statements. You sound like a birther.
I don't care what you think, I never have.

The point is this: there will be no mass deportation.

The point is this: there will be a path way to legal status.

The point is this: there will be no change in how children born in America are affected by the 14th Amendment.

Cool story, bro. Next time, please don't quote me unless your "point" is associated with my post.

Everyone supports a LEGAL PATH. That's what we are saying here. A LEGAL PATH. There's a legal path now. These folks circumvented that legal path.

But don't you get it!! They risked their lives! They paid thousands to smugglers! They wandered through the desert! They had no food or water!

And you want to come in here saying that all they had to do was fill out some forms and pay a processing fee? Oh, because that's so much safer and easier?

That's up to you to prove, Swimfrog. If there are Japanese illegals, how many are there and how does that it equate to all the others. I know you have not met all the illegal immigrants in the country. You don't want to hire me for that position; you would not get the effort you would want. :lol:

Jake, you're missing the point entirely. Vor claimed it was "un-American." That is the only point I was addressing.
I don't care what VoR thought, I am addressing the points that matter.

So, my rebuttal of Vor's statement matters, but Vor's statement is irrelevant? That's a fine example of cherry picking out of context statements. You sound like a birther.
I don't care what you think, I never have.

The point is this: there will be no mass deportation.

The point is this: there will be a path way to legal status.

The point is this: there will be no change in how children born in America are affected by the 14th Amendment.

Cool story, bro. Next time, please don't quote me unless your "point" is associated with my post.
I will quote as I think applicable.

Preview

Jakesnarky claims to be a Republican, this thread is more evidence that he isn't nor has he ever been a Republican.

STOP with the ignorant 'ROUND UP AND DEPORT' crap! It's NOT going to happen. It doesn't NEED to happen!

Enforce ALL US immigration Laws.
It is illegal for Illegals to have a job, so don't give them any and harshly punish the companies that do.
No driver's licenses, no Obama-phones, No college tuition of ANY kind for ILLEGALS...
No housing assistance, no welfare, no food stamps, NO FREEBIES or TAX PAYER-FUNDED BENEFITS OF ANY KIND....

If there is NOTHING for them to come here for, they won't come. If there is NOTHING for them to stay here for, they will not stay! THEY WILL LEAVE ON THEIR OWN!

Jakesnarky claims to be a Republican, this thread is more evidence that he isn't nor has he ever been a Republican.
Telling the truth proposed 1 trillion in debt is not conservative proves I am a liberal? Are you saying liberals tell the truth?

Forum List

Back