What is the best way to round up and deport 11 million people

Issue an ultimatum, if you are in the country illegally after (pick a date) you will never be granted citizenship, ever, lifetime ban. Get out or else.

Key Facts:

(1) The number 11 million is virtually made-up nonsense. It was developed in 2007, based on a VOLUNTARY survey. It ignores those who declined to respond in 2007 and everyone who has come since then. The real number is MUCH, MUCH larger.

(2) NOTE that NO LAW would have to be changed to deport these people. It would all be based on laws that Congress enacted, the President signed, and are currently in the U.S. Code.

(3) Birthright citizenship is found nowhere in the U.S. Constitution, or in any Amendment. It is an obviously incorrect interpretation of six words in the 14th Amendment ("...and subject to the jurisdiction of..."), that could be modified by LEGISLATION - it has happened before w/r/t Chinese immigrants. People who are already citizens via this fiction would not be affected, but at least we could stop the abomination going forward.

(4) Similarly, there is nothing in the Constitution that requires that U.S. taxpayer dollars be used to fund welfare, housing subsidies, food stamps, or free public education for people who are in the country illegally. This is judge-made law that also could be overturned by legislation.

(5) It is already illegal to employ anyone who is not in the country illegally (See Federal I-9 Form). If this law were enforced, most of illegal employment would dry up immediately.

As hinted by other posters above, the number of people we would have to "round up and deport" would be manageable.
You are claiming more than 11 million.
How would a roundup be manageable? What are your logistics for investigating, aprehending, detaining, trial and deportation?

How many people would you need to do it?

Key Facts:

(1) The number 11 million is virtually made-up nonsense. It was developed in 2007, based on a VOLUNTARY survey. It ignores those who declined to respond in 2007 and everyone who has come since then. The real number is MUCH, MUCH larger.

(2) NOTE that NO LAW would have to be changed to deport these people. It would all be based on laws that Congress enacted, the President signed, and are currently in the U.S. Code.

(3) Birthright citizenship is found nowhere in the U.S. Constitution, or in any Amendment. It is an obviously incorrect interpretation of six words in the 14th Amendment ("...and subject to the jurisdiction of..."), that could be modified by LEGISLATION - it has happened before w/r/t Chinese immigrants. People who are already citizens via this fiction would not be affected, but at least we could stop the abomination going forward.

(4) Similarly, there is nothing in the Constitution that requires that U.S. taxpayer dollars be used to fund welfare, housing subsidies, food stamps, or free public education for people who are in the country illegally. This is judge-made law that also could be overturned by legislation.

(5) It is already illegal to employ anyone who is not in the country illegally (See Federal I-9 Form). If this law were enforced, most of illegal employment would dry up immediately.

As hinted by other posters above, the number of people we would have to "round up and deport" would be manageable.
You are claiming more than 11 million.
How would a roundup be manageable? What are your logistics for investigating, aprehending, detaining, trial and deportation?

How many people would you need to do it?

the numbers have already been calculated: about 25,000. Fewer people than it takes to hand out welfare checks.

Issue an ultimatum, if you are in the country illegally after (pick a date) you will never be granted citizenship, ever, lifetime ban. Get out or else.
If you didn't go, we'd still have to find you. Mind you, it's not a useless idea, but it would only affect those who lost their present job and were later detected with e-verify or some other means, or who committed a crime - and that leads to a whole other set of problems, because of the cost of holding until trial prisoners who haven't committed violent crimes.

But, if you coupled that proposal with beefed up e-verify and very stiff fines for employers, it could have some positive effect.

The law already says that they cannot even apply for 10 years if they are caught here illegally.

Illegals could even be hired to do the deportations.
I still don't know if a nation has to accept its deportees back, what if the nation refuses to accept anyone we claim is theirs?

I still don't know if a nation has to accept its deportees back, what if the nation refuses to accept anyone we claim is theirs?

If they have a passport, then they have to be accepted. Even if they don't, if they are citizens of that that country, they have to be accepted back. That's international law.

If they have a passport, then they have to be accepted. Even if they don't, if they are citizens of that that country, they have to be accepted back. That's international law.
So does the nation in which the individual is being departed require evidence to show the deportee is indeed a citizen of that nation? If so, who decides what the evidence might be?
Who enforces international law?

The law already says that they cannot even apply for 10 years if they are caught here illegally.

Laws don't seem to matter anymore, government just ignores any laws they don't feel like obeying. That does not bode well for the long term future of our country.

So does the nation in which the individual is being departed require evidence to show the deportee is indeed a citizen of that nation? If so, who decides what the evidence might be?
Such arrangements have already been made, obviously, because we already deport 400,000 people every year from every country of the world.

Such arrangements have already been made, obviously, because we already deport 400,000 people every year from every country of the world.

And the difference between 400,000 and 11,000,000 is just a mere bag o' shells...

How many of them can we house with you while we're waiting for the cattle cars to arrive?

I admit to not knowing the arrangements and I wonder if anyone does know.

And the difference between 400,000 and 11,000,000 is just a mere bag o' shells...

How many of them can we house with you while we're waiting for the cattle cars to arrive?
I think posters should check on the deportation proceedings of the US. I think some of us are unaware of just how difficult it is to deport someone, if they use the law to avoid deportation.

I think posters should check on the deportation proceedings of the US. I think some of us are unaware of just how difficult it is to deport someone, if they use the law to avoid deportation.

It's not nearly as difficult as open-borders traitors like you claim. Your whining is just another excuse for doing nothing.

We have 2.5 million in our prison system right now.......finding a way to detain 11 million would be quite an endeavor

I think posters should check on the deportation proceedings of the US. I think some of us unaware of just how difficult it is to deport someone, if they use the law to avoid deportation.

It's not nearly as difficult as open-borders traitors like you claim. Your whining is just another excuse for doing nothing.
So have you checked on the rules, regulations and laws yet or just using your lack of knowledge to call people traitors? Do your homework and then tell us how easy it is.

Forum List

Back