What is the best way to round up and deport 11 million people

If they have a passport, then they have to be accepted. Even if they don't, if they are citizens of that that country, they have to be accepted back. That's international law.
So does the nation in which the individual is being departed require evidence to show the deportee is indeed a citizen of that nation? If so, who decides what the evidence might be?
Who enforces international law?
Such arrangements have already been made, obviously, because we already deport 400,000 people every year from every country of the world.
I admit to not knowing the arrangements and I wonder if anyone does know.
So does the nation in which the individual is being departed require evidence to show the deportee is indeed a citizen of that nation? If so, who decides what the evidence might be?
Who enforces international law?
Such arrangements have already been made, obviously, because we already deport 400,000 people every year from every country of the world.

And the difference between 400,000 and 11,000,000 is just a mere bag o' shells...

How many of them can we house with you while we're waiting for the cattle cars to arrive?
I think posters should check on the deportation proceedings of the US. I think some of us unaware of just how difficult it is to deport someone, if they use the law to avoid deportation.

It's not nearly as difficult as open-borders traitors like you claim. Your whining is just another excuse for doing nothing.
So have you checked on the rules, regulations and laws yet or just using your lack of knowledge to call people traitors? Do your homework and then tell us how easy it is.

You do the "homework," moron. You're the one claiming it's so damn difficult when it's done hundreds of thousands of times every year.

Illegals could even be hired to do the deportations.
I still don't know if a nation has to accept its deportees back, what if the nation refuses to accept anyone we claim is theirs?

Push them over the border. If they shoot them, it's on them.

We have 2.5 million in our prison system right now.......finding a way to detain 11 million would be quite an endeavor

They only have to be detained for a week or two, so that means at any one time only about 100,000 have to be detained. FDR detained more Japanese Americans during WW II for 4 years.

Sounds easy but how do you round up and deport a population the size of Ohio that is distributed throughout the US and has spent decades learning how not to get caught?

1. Place adds in the newspapers telling them they have to leave
2. Institute show me your papers laws that stop anyone who doesn't look like a real American
3. Hire a million man brute squad to go door to door looking for illegals
4. Bribe people to turn in their neighbors
E-VERIFY.

We have 2.5 million in our prison system right now.......finding a way to detain 11 million would be quite an endeavor

They only have to be detained for a week or two, so that means at any one time only about 100,000 have to be detained. FDR detained more Japanese Americans during WW II for 4 years.
Take much longer than a week or two. Each is entitled to a hearing in front of an immigration judge
No, FDR did not detain 11 million Japanese, it was more like 100,000

Sounds easy but how do you round up and deport a population the size of Ohio that is distributed throughout the US and has spent decades learning how not to get caught?

2. Institute show me your papers laws that stop anyone who doesn't look like a real American
E-VERIFY.
Agree

Punish those hiring illegals

We can always say that illegals owe us and sick the IRS on them. That is how we enforce Obamacare.

How many illegals have been picked up, put in jail, and are still illegal and still walking American streets?

To round up all illegals you would have to ignore or otherwise get around the 4th Amendment.
This may be why "we just send em back." sounds so appealing, so easy to conservatives. One of these days we may even have a presidential candidate that will run for office with the simple battle cry "we just send em back."

To round up all illegals you would have to ignore or otherwise get around the 4th Amendment.
This may be why "we just send em back." sounds so appealing, so easy to conservatives. One of these days we may even have a presidential candidate that will run for office with the simple battle cry "we just send em back."

If Trump gets the nomination, expect him to pare it down to just that.

That is why I would just as soon take those who break the law and deport them
The rest?
Provide them with working papers and have them work on the books and pay taxes

For starters:
Make it impossible for them to make a living by making hiring an illegal alien a felony punishable by serious prison time and a gigantic fine.
Cut off their welfare.
Make hiring, sheltering, concealing, or otherwise aiding them in any way other than emergency medical treatment a felony.
Require all emergency personnel to report them any time they have any contact.
Give the Border Patrol a shoot-on-sight order.

No, they won't. Poverty is worse in Mexico.

There will be no mass deportation, voluntary or involuntarily.
Jakey thinks illegals are so pathetic they will live in the street, let their children starve and be dumb.
You must consider the source.

Jake wants them to stay and be rewarded for their illegal behavior by receiving unlimited benefits and of course, always voting D.
Their children are citizens, just like you guys, and they get the same rights, just like you guys.

You on the far right and libertarian crazy wings don't think things through.
Who is saying anything about CITIZENS, dummy?

Only Fakey and his usual squad of straw men.

The thought of any of those 4 methods is disgusting and un-American, especially 2 through 4.

It's much more American to round up American citizens and put them in concentration camps, like we did with the Japanese during WWII.
A fallacy of false equivalency. They are not Japanese, there is no war against Mexico, and it is seventy years later.

I disagree. There is a war against Mexico and Mexico is kicking our butts.

Not sure it's a war...but it is damn sure an invasion.

Don't n
They aren't hiding because nobody is looking for them.

OK

Who should we get to look?
How many people are you looking to hire?
Don't need to hire any.....truckers go to every business in America.....they know where they are , set up hotline
Ah...report your neighbor time....fun.

You have clearly never lived near a house full of illegal aliens. You don't NEED to report it...it's pretty obvious. (Like, say, ten shitbox cars parked around a 3-bedroom house, for the 20+ people living there.)

Dunno, but betting it has something to do with this:

CEZIB1EW8AEatoI.jpg

images

- Red Dwarf

There is an implied threat of violence from the nativist threat that reeks of the SA in Germany. The difference is that the American mainstream would put them down if they ever rose up against illegals.

Actually, I know two people who do not want illegal aliens deported...they want them rounded up and shot. Both of them are immigrants: my wife and one of the dudes I work with, both came LEGALLY and are citizens.

Forum List

Back