🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the confusion and the lie?

Show where the facts are wrong instead of just running that DS.
The facts are that you deny any fact that does not fit your agenda and if you had a slice of honesty in you (which apparently you do not} you would admit it.

With all of the talk of racial equity and claims favoring one race or the other, I have noticed that there usually is the comment of "people of color". My question is, are not white people a people of color also? White is a color, so that implies racism when talking only about "people of color" being excluded from the conversation as if they are of no consequence. Is that not the definition of racism?

Just the way that I see it.
Uh, thanks?

The Laws are already on the books for that, WTF are you talking about?
Those who ignore those laws and riot to break them. And if the laws are already there, why do you condemn those who enforce them? Law enforcement does not make the laws so your anger toward them is misplaced, as are you arguments.

I love when you conservatives use this argument, as it condems you today.

It was the conservatives of the time that were responsible for everything you listed.
Wait, so the Dem party was responsible for slavery waaaay back then, but gets a clean slate today...yet, the U.S. and States were responsible for slavery etc waaay back then, and you still get reparations?

Nope

You must have missed the part where I said that bias is evidenced by unequal outcomes. There are people trying to do something about that and the republicans hate their guts. Haven't you ever wondered why social justice warriors are at the top of every conservative hate list? They are trying to take away the inequalities that keep bigoted jerks voting republican.
Fairness Fairies

Under Liberal Logic, a last-place team should start out the season by being given as many wins as they were behind the first-place team the season before. So, to make up for baseball bigotry, the Oakland Athletics should start out the 2023 season 46-0.

Forum List

Back