What is the Crime???

It’s of far greater value than the solitaire juvenile nonsense you had just posted.

Take your own advice, you hypocritical gasbag.

Start by admitting that you don’t and can’t know what the “other” crime is because even the damn persecutors refuse to answer that crucial question.
haha, we were talking about the other posters comment about Joe Biden but I see you're confused on the thread line. Thats fine, I'll answer your question... The "other crime" is intent to commit a federal election violation. The prosecution is making the case that they don't need to prove he committed that crime nor does he even need to have committed it as he is only being accused of intent... Thats the loophole they are using to get around the statute of limitations and raise the charges to felony. As for the actual crimes he is being charged of. Thats in my initial response to the thread.

You clear now?

Except there is nothing illegal about paying hush money.
It is only illegal to demand hush money.

There is nothing illegal about NonDisclosure Agreements.

Business filings do not require detailing person relationships even when they cost a lot.

Election laws for presidents are under federal jurisdiction, not state, and there were no violations anyway.
I never said there was anything illegal about paying hush money or NDAs... did you even read what I wrote before you responded??! Try again

Wrong.
You never answered it because you never specified an actual illegal act.
You just name general categories, with apply to legal things more than illegal things.
I explained the specific illegal act that he is being prosecuted for. I even explained it in terms a first grader could understand as y'all obviously need things explained in the simplest possible terms. You still don't get it though do you?!

haha, we were talking about the other posters comment about Joe Biden but I see you're confused on the thread line. Thats fine, I'll answer your question... The "other crime" is intent to commit a federal election violation. The prosecution is making the case that they don't need to prove he committed that crime nor does he even need to have committed it as he is only being accused of intent... Thats the loophole they are using to get around the statute of limitations and raise the charges to felony. As for the actual crimes he is being charged of. Thats in my initial response to the thread.

You clear now?
I’ve been the clear one here. You remain totally addled, confused and muddled.

Now try to focus.

Name the “other” crime.

Then, for bonus laughter, cite the source for your answer not won’t be the indictment since that is silent on the matter. It won’t be the People’s Bill of Particulars, since the persecution still declined to state their theory of their case, there.

Also, what in the name of anything makes you imagine that NY has the slightest jurisdiction over a federal election law?

Go.

You kind of did amongst the rest of your gibberish.

Name the “other” crime. So far, you haven’t.
No, I certainly did not. Y'all don't know the crime because you have reading comprehension issues. You can't even understand my over simplified explanations. Well, at least I solved the problem... I hope you figure it out.

Thats BS, we were talking about an accusation a poster made about Joe Biden and you jumped that thread to ask about the Trump trial... Clearly confused.

No, I certainly did not. Y'all don't know the crime because you have reading comprehension issues. You can't even understand my over simplified explanations. Well, at least I solved the problem... I hope you figure it out.
Wrong as always, slack.

You are the one who doesn’t understand a thing.

I have rebutted your petty ignorant attempt at answering.

And you still cannot name the crime.

Thats BS, we were talking about an accusation a poster made about Joe Biden and you jumped that thread to ask about the Trump trial... Clearly confused.
Zzz

I’m focused on your bogus answer to the thread question

Now; stop trying to deflect.

Answer the question. Cite your sources.

But you still won’t because you can’t.

What did Trump do to warrant a jury trial that is costing New Yorkers millions at a time NY can't afford to spend it.... If people are asking today... what is the crime... and the defendant is a former US president for Gods sake....
This is going to do real harm to the democrat party....

Now if you would like to try and tell us what the CRIME is please use this thread...
How many times are you kids gonna ask the same question that has been answered a million times already?

Either you know what the crimes are or you are terminally in denial. Neither one is anything I can help you with.

Now try to focus.

Name the “other” crime.

Then, for bonus laughter, cite the source for your answer not won’t be the indictment since that is silent on the matter. It won’t be the People’s Bill of Particulars, since the persecution still declined to state their theory of their case, there.

Also, what in the name of anything makes you imagine that NY has the slightest jurisdiction over a federal election law?

Go.
Here I will spell it out very simply... AGAIN

Trump is being prosecuted for HIDING payments made to Stormy Daniels so she wouldn't tell her story about their affair. They way he is accused of hiding the payments violates both state and federal campaign laws.

Thats the crime. Very simple. If you want to get into details and statues then watch the trial and see how it all plays out. But stop playing stupid and pretending like there is no crime. What I just laid out is the crime he is being accused of. Get it?

I never said there was anything illegal about paying hush money or NDAs... did you even read what I wrote before you responded??! Try again

Wrong.
Here is the only post I saw where you wrote anything:
{...
Slade3200 said:
How do you not know the crime by now?

He hide payments made to silence Stormy Daniels via a NDA violating business filing and election laws
...}

And none of those things are illegal.
Trump violated no business filing laws, because hush money is a valid celebrity tax write off.
There are no campaign finance laws involved because while hush money may help a campaign, they are NOT at all covered by any legislation.

Masking me if I understand seems to presume that you do.

You clearly do not.
Thats a rather stupid statement. People ask others if they understand things all the time that the asker doesn't understand.

For example;
"Hey do you understand everything in Steven Hawkins Brief history of time?" If I ask that I'm certainly not implying that I understand it all.

How many times are you kids gonna ask the same question that has been answered a million times already?

Either you know what the crimes are or you are terminally in denial. Neither one is anything I can help you with.

A crime requires specific legislation to be violated, that is intended to defend individuals from violations of their inherent rights.
Since there is no victim, there not only was no crime, but no delegated authority to then use for prosecution.

Here I will spell it out very simply... AGAIN

Trump is being prosecuted for HIDING payments made to Stormy Daniels so she wouldn't tell her story about their affair. They way he is accused of hiding the payments violates both state and federal campaign laws.

Thats the crime. Very simple. If you want to get into details and statues then watch the trial and see how it all plays out. But stop playing stupid and pretending like there is no crime. What I just laid out is the crime he is being accused of. Get it?
Which specific campaign finance laws outlaw nuisance/extortion payments?....Cite them.

Put up or STFU.

Forum List

Back