What is the difference in these two photos?

Governor Cuomo advised people who attended protests get a coronavirus test, and New York has the testing capabilities to do that.
So? WTF does that have to do with your claim they should be locked up for 14 days?

Because they were both indoors, and those states don't have the testing capacity to test all of them.

Last edited:
NBC News first tweeted a link to a protest in Brooklyn and wrote, “Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.

” About an hour later, the news outlet tweeted out another story,
“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus.
But health experts are questioning that decision.”

What is the difference... BLM protest shoulder to shoulder or
View attachment 350800

Trump rally shoulder to shoulder...
View attachment 350801
The difference? The masks.

Was that supposed to be a tough question?
Pretty sure even you could figure out that masks weren’t a thing back then. But you prove me wrong again.
supposedly, they are not requiring masks at this upcoming Trump campaign rally....

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!
I think they should be able to do whatever they like at the Drumpftard rally to be honest. I hope they lick all the door knobs and have a group tongue kiss.

THAT would be the Democrat convention!
Well you wont catch me at either but I trust the Dems wont do it because they are all about safety first regarding the virus.
dems wont do it cause they dont want people to see how bad biden really is,,,

and also because theyre a bunch of scared pussies
I think Biden could fall asleep in a debate and people will still vote for him because Drumpf is such a complete and utter fuckup.
Context? Which Trump policies do you dislike? Be specific.
Drumpf lies
Drumpf has horrible leadership skills.
He uses dumb people
He piggybacks on Obamas work and claims its his.
He lies
He steals
He divides
He carnival barks
Did I mention he lies?
Hes fucking retarded or he doesnt know how to accurately express himself.
Hes petty
Hes vindictive
Hes way too fucking sensitive.
Did I mention he lies?
He's childish
He pouts
Hes racist
Hes a chauvinist
Hes intimidated by women
and most of all the fucker lies like a rug (bearskin rug?) Whatever the hell you white people say to emphasis the amount of lying he does.
All subjective. I said be specific. What policies of his have damaged this country or you directly? You sound like a petulant child. Evolve. And act like an adult. For example, I did not like the ACA or Obama’s handling of our foreign affairs, especially in Israel. That is an answer that an evolved human gives. You’re beneath me. Our debates are finished. I win 450-0 and I have publicly emasculated you. Something you will never recover from. Have a nice, primitive life.

NBC News first tweeted a link to a protest in Brooklyn and wrote, “Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.

“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801
The first photo has intelligent people wearing masks.

The other has a fat guy on stage and no one is wearing a mask it looks like.

Did I get it right?
An intelligent person would notice immediately that masks weren’t a thing to even consider in one of those photos. Neither was social distancing.

Not to worry though. Nobody has accused you of being intelligent.
Seeing that neither of those photos have a date on it why would I think masks werent a thing? What kind of retard are you?
I’m the kind that can actually look at something and put it in context. Even without a time stamp. You apparently aren’t capable of that. Among a lot of other things.
Bull shit. I'm going to post a photo and I want you to tell me when it was taken without any timestamp. You want to make a bet you get it wrong?
Not saying I can get the exact date and time but what the hell. Let’s try one. Stick to something historical.
View attachment 350876
Are you retarded or something? Never mind I know the answer. What is historical about that? Let’s try to whittle this down a bit. Something with people, politics related, in the US. Think you can do that? Because if you can’t it pretty much shows how stupid your stance was on the mask bullshit.
You dont know what it is do you?

Another Dimwinger idiot who is clueless that there have been no Trump rallies since all this started.

Moron. :abgg2q.jpg:

Speaking of morons. Trump declared a coronavirus health emergency on January 31st 2020

Trump then held 6 rallys in February 2020

In case it's difficult for you, the February rallies came AFTER the emergency declaration.

But they are suppose to be 6 feet apart.
....Or to wear a mask.

You omitted that part.
Nope....AND wear a mask. Big difference.

I see you are in desperate need of education

Choose outdoor activities and places where it’s easy to stay 6 feet apart, like parks and open-air facilities.

It’s important that you and the people around you wear a cloth face covering when in public and particularly when it’s difficult to stay 6 feet away from others consistently.
Thanks for fetching a link to prove my point, Dummy.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

Pretty sure even you could figure out that masks weren’t a thing back then. But you prove me wrong again.
supposedly, they are not requiring masks at this upcoming Trump campaign rally....

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!
I think they should be able to do whatever they like at the Drumpftard rally to be honest. I hope they lick all the door knobs and have a group tongue kiss.

Well you wont catch me at either but I trust the Dems wont do it because they are all about safety first regarding the virus.

I think Biden could fall asleep in a debate and people will still vote for him because Drumpf is such a complete and utter fuckup.
Drumpf lies
He uses dumb people
He lies
He steals
He divides
He carnival barks
Did I mention he lies?
Hes petty
Hes vindictive
Did I mention he lies?
He's childish
He pouts
Hes racist
Hes a chauvinist
Hes intimidated by women
and most of all the fucker lies like a rug (bearskin rug?) Whatever the hell you white people say to emphasis the amount of lying he does.
All subjective. I said be specific. What policies of his have damaged this country or you directly? You sound like a petulant child. Evolve. And act like an adult. For example, I did not like the ACA or Obama’s handling of our foreign affairs, especially in Israel. That is an answer that an evolved human gives. You’re beneath me. Our debates are finished. I win 450-0 and I have publicly emasculated you. Something you will never recover from. Have a nice, primitive life.
Specifically he has totally fucked up the country by the way he has handled the pandemic and race relations. What kind of retarded mother fucker suggests using Bleach inside the body? Why did he listen to China instead of his own intelligence? Why did the retard call the virus a hoax? Why did he call peaceful demonstrators thugs or in the case of Kap a son of a bitch? I could go on an on but I know thats just going to make you more sad and you might get some children to save you again.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

Did I get it right?
An intelligent person would notice immediately that masks weren’t a thing to even consider in one of those photos. Neither was social distancing.

Seeing that neither of those photos have a date on it why would I think masks werent a thing? What kind of retard are you?
I’m the kind that can actually look at something and put it in context. Even without a time stamp. You apparently aren’t capable of that. Among a lot of other things.
Bull shit. I'm going to post a photo and I want you to tell me when it was taken without any timestamp. You want to make a bet you get it wrong?
Not saying I can get the exact date and time but what the hell. Let’s try one. Stick to something historical.
View attachment 350876
Are you retarded or something? Never mind I know the answer. What is historical about that? Let’s try to whittle this down a bit. Something with people, politics related, in the US. Think you can do that? Because if you can’t it pretty much shows how stupid your stance was on the mask bullshit.
I don’t give a fuck what it is. You can’t even come up with a current event pictures you just roll off on retard land. Which is pretty much where you started by not knowing one picture was before the China Kung Flu and one that isn’t.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Drumpf lies
He uses dumb people
He lies
He steals
He divides
He carnival barks
Did I mention he lies?
Hes petty
Hes vindictive
Did I mention he lies?
He's childish
He pouts
Hes racist
Hes a chauvinist
Hes intimidated by women
Specifically he has totally fucked up the country by the way he has handled the pandemic and race relations. What kind of retarded mother fucker suggests using Bleach inside the body? Why did he listen to China instead of his own intelligence? Why did he call peaceful demonstrators thugs or in the case of Kap a son of a bitch? I could go on an on but I know thats just going to make you more sad and you might get some children to save you again.
Trump never suggested using bleach inside your body you lying fuckstick.

I would ask you to bring the quote, but we all know you just got nailed in another lie.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

And how many times have health experts told you that wearing masks is in addition to, not in place of, social distancing? So in other words, no difference in the two crowds.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

Did I get it right?

View attachment 350876
I don’t give a fuck what it is. You can’t even come up with a current event pictures you just roll off on retard land. Which is pretty much where you started by not knowing one picture was before the China Kung Flu and one that isn’t.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You said you could look at a historical picture and tell me when it was and the context. Why did you lie?

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

Did I get it right?

View attachment 350876

You said you could look at a historical picture and tell me when it was and the context. Why did you lie?
What’s historical about your photo? Let’s hear the details.

I would ask you to bring the quote, but we all know you just got nailed in another lie.
So which "disinfectant" did Trump suggest they "inject" into people?

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

Did I get it right?

View attachment 350876

What’s historical about your photo? Let’s hear the details.
You cant tell by looking? You specifically asked for a historical picture.

I know....

InjectBleach.png

Your lies....you bring his quotes. :abgg2q.jpg:
The quote has been posted a million times. I could find it, and it would not make your task any easier.

"And then I see the disinfectant, that knocks it out in a minute.. and is there a way you can do something like, by injection, inside, or almost to clean... It sounds interesting to me."

Video included in link

Your lies....you bring his quotes. :abgg2q.jpg:
The quote has been posted a million times. I could find it, and it would not make your task any easier.

"And then I see the disinfectant, that knocks it out in a minute.. and is there a way you can do something like, by injection, inside, or almost to clean... It sounds interesting to me."

Video included in link
So, you fetched a link proving you lied about him telling people to inject bleach.

Here’s your prize....

Just toss up a coin.....

this "corona for you but not for me sort of thing" depending it's a riot and a looting..... or is going to Church.....is the most stupid thing I have seen in my life.

DemonRats are evil people.

1592278207213.png

Forum List

Back