What is the difference in these two photos?

OK... most of you Democrats have MISSED the point which is not unusual of the thread!
Here I'll spell it out one more time:

NBC News first tweeted a link to a protest in Brooklyn and wrote,
“Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.

WAS there any mention of COVID-19 similar to the below NBC comment?

” About an hour later, the news outlet tweeted out another story,
“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that decision.”

I"M GOING TO SHOUT....
WHAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PHOTOS... ONE OF THE PROTESTS WHICH THE MSM LOVES TO PROMOTE AND THE OTHER OF A TRUMP RALLY WHICH THE MSM CALLED A QUESTIONABLE DECISION!

AREN'T BOTH PHOTOS OF PEOPLE NOT DOING 6 FEET SOCIAL DISTANCING. AND NOT WEARING MASKS?

NBC News first tweeted a link to a protest in Brooklyn and wrote, “Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.

“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus.
But health experts are questioning that decision.”

What is the difference... BLM protest shoulder to shoulder or
View attachment 350800

Trump rally shoulder to shoulder...
View attachment 350801
The difference? The masks.

Was that supposed to be a tough question?
Pretty sure even you could figure out that masks weren’t a thing back then. But you prove me wrong again.
supposedly, they are not requiring masks at this upcoming Trump campaign rally....

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!
I think they should be able to do whatever they like at the Drumpftard rally to be honest. I hope they lick all the door knobs and have a group tongue kiss.

THAT would be the Democrat convention!
Well you wont catch me at either but I trust the Dems wont do it because they are all about safety first regarding the virus.
dems wont do it cause they dont want people to see how bad biden really is,,,

and also because theyre a bunch of scared pussies
I think Biden could fall asleep in a debate and people will still vote for him because Drumpf is such a complete and utter fuckup.

Any event where the people can't socially distance, or in which they are not wearing masks, should be banned. The "public welfare" exception that would override an otherwise protected constitutional right.
so youre a fucking nazi,,,

No i'm someone with an above room temperature IQ. Common sense says stopping pandemics is a good thing.
so you just use nazi tactics when the media brainwashes you,,,

supposedly, they are not requiring masks at this upcoming Trump campaign rally....

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!
Why should it be required?
The same reason cars are required to have seat belts and airbags.
Because that makes you safer or just makes you feel better? Seat belt laws are bullshit. Wear one don’t wear one what do I care?

If you want to run around with a mask on your face go for it. I don’t give a shit. Until you come around demanding I wear one. Fuck off.

Most functional humans can extrapolate. I'm sorry if you lack that ability.
Extrapolate what?

Dude, you idiots were duped by the OP.

You took it...hook....line.....and sinker. :abgg2q.jpg:

1. the action of estimating or concluding something by assuming that existing trends will continue or a current method will remain applicable.
    "sizes were estimated by extrapolation"

OK... most of you Democrats have MISSED the point which is not unusual of the thread!
Here I'll spell it out one more time:

NBC News first tweeted a link to a protest in Brooklyn and wrote,
“Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.

WAS there any mention of COVID-19 similar to the below NBC comment?

“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that decision.”

I"M GOING TO SHOUT....
WHAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PHOTOS... ONE OF THE PROTESTS WHICH THE MSM LOVES TO PROMOTE AND THE OTHER OF A TRUMP RALLY WHICH THE MSM CALLED A QUESTIONABLE DECISION!

AREN'T BOTH PHOTOS OF PEOPLE NOT DOING 6 FEET SOCIAL DISTANCING. AND NOT WEARING MASKS?
No youre wrong. The first thing I noticed was that the first photo people had on masks.

Any event where the people can't socially distance, or in which they are not wearing masks, should be banned. The "public welfare" exception that would override an otherwise protected constitutional right.
so youre a fucking nazi,,,

No i'm someone with an above room temperature IQ. Common sense says stopping pandemics is a good thing.

you must be in a room with icicles hanging from the ceiling.

NBC News first tweeted a link to a protest in Brooklyn and wrote, “Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.

“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

Pretty sure even you could figure out that masks weren’t a thing back then. But you prove me wrong again.

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!
I think they should be able to do whatever they like at the Drumpftard rally to be honest. I hope they lick all the door knobs and have a group tongue kiss.

Well you wont catch me at either but I trust the Dems wont do it because they are all about safety first regarding the virus.

I think Biden could fall asleep in a debate and people will still vote for him because Drumpf is such a complete and utter fuckup.
that just makes them bigger morons than trump voters,,,

they will vote for a known sexual predator and child molester,,,

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801
The first photo has intelligent people wearing masks.

The other has a fat guy on stage and no one is wearing a mask it looks like.

Did I get it right?
An intelligent person would notice immediately that masks weren’t a thing to even consider in one of those photos. Neither was social distancing.

Not to worry though. Nobody has accused you of being intelligent.
Seeing that neither of those photos have a date on it why would I think masks werent a thing? What kind of retard are you?
I’m the kind that can actually look at something and put it in context. Even without a time stamp. You apparently aren’t capable of that. Among a lot of other things.

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!

they will vote for a known sexual predator and child molester,,

Are you saying Drumpf doesnt have the same baggage?

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801
The first photo has intelligent people wearing masks.

The other has a fat guy on stage and no one is wearing a mask it looks like.

Did I get it right?
An intelligent person would notice immediately that masks weren’t a thing to even consider in one of those photos. Neither was social distancing.

Not to worry though. Nobody has accused you of being intelligent.
Seeing that neither of those photos have a date on it why would I think masks werent a thing? What kind of retard are you?
I’m the kind that can actually look at something and put it in context. Even without a time stamp. You apparently aren’t capable of that. Among a lot of other things.
Bull shit. I'm going to post a photo and I want you to tell me when it was taken without any timestamp. You want to make a bet you get it wrong?

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801
Political views

View attachment 350800

View attachment 350801

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE!

they will vote for a known sexual predator and child molester,,

Are you saying Drumpf doesnt have the same baggage?
with trump all we have is accusations,,,biden we have video proof,,,

Forum List

Back