What is the Greatest Threat to America today?

In order to impeach and remove a president there must be a crime.

As someone said you can indict or impeach a ham sandwich.

To actually remove a President requires a actual crime....the senate unlike the house understands this.
Someone`s pulling your chain on that one. Abuse of power is very much impeachable. If presidents are allowed to shake down foreign leaders in an effort to meddle in our elections then what is the point in having elections at all? George Soros will be free to travel the world and pay foreign leaders to announce bogus investigations regarding politicians that Soros wants to see defeated. We`ll no longer have a country.
Abuse of power is enough to impeach. You don't need to commit a crime.
Must Impeachable Offenses Be Violations of the Criminal Code?
Trump doesn't have to have committed a crime to be impeached

Nonsense boyo...you have drunk the kool-aid.

Just about every American President has been accused of abuse of power.....how many have been impeached for it? Of course you do not know.....let me help you .........ZERO

Alan Dershowitz: Noncriminal behavior isn’t impeachable

Even George Washington was accused of abuse of power and do not forget Abraham Lincoln.

Wize up chump.

https://historycollection.co/these-american-presidents-were-accused-of-abusing-their-power/

Wingers. Left and Right.

Middle of the road Mac strike again.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Moderates are so nauseating.

Definition of a moderte.....A good man who will do nothing to stop evil.

I wish you were either hot or cold; if I had my way you’d be one way or the other, all the way, but you lukewarm types, you passionless types, you make me want to vomit.[1]

—John of Patmos, speaking for God (late first century)

Should all presidents be allowed to shake down foreign leaders for personal favors like meddling in our elections or just this president? As soon as the GOP legalizes this behavior we`ll no longer have a country. George Soros can go from one country to the next with a bundle of money and do the same as Trump and his henchmen did. Who can stop him?

Typical liberal scumbag response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black culture is responsible for countless violent crimes and murders. You'd be hard pressed to come up with something more dangerous than that. Yeah, yeah, i know, pointing that out is racist. :blahblah:
No, pointing it out WHILE NOT having a solution for it is both racist and the ramblings of a cuck.....

So again..as I have asked you dic suckers before....what are you going to do about it?

Take your medication before you post asshole. I know it’s hard with an IQ of 20 to understand any of this. Maybe your mommy can draw a picture for your dumb loser ass.

Polarization is the largest political threat as it perpetuates disinformation and prevents actions from being taken to actually get stuff done.

Automation is the largest economical threat as it will put millions of people out of work.

Iran is the largest physical threat as we no longer have decent relations with them and they will be going nuclear soon with the ability to fund and be a breeding ground for terrorist groups who see us as a main target.
I agree with all three except as far as Iran -- they are indeed a major physical threat -- but only because our foreign policy continually destabilizes the region and allows countries that were previously in check -- to grow their influence and power over the region...

Retard. Obama sent Iran pallets of cash that was not supposed to be released as they were not cooperating with there Nuclear-program. You are a dumb fuck.

Should all presidents be allowed to shake down foreign leaders for personal favors like meddling in our elections or just this president? As soon as the GOP legalizes this behavior we`ll no longer have a country. George Soros can go from one country to the next with a bundle of money and do the same as Trump and his henchmen did. Who can stop him?

Typical liberal scumbag response.

Typical non defense of Trump. Did you forget to screech TDS, the tried and true defense of his criminal behavior? Calling me a scumbag doesn`t really make your case does it? Tell us why Soros won`t be allowed to shake down or bribe foreign leaders to meddle in our elections child.

Wingers. Left and Right.

Middle of the road Mac strike again.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Moderates are so nauseating.

Definition of a moderte.....A good man who will do nothing to stop evil.

I wish you were either hot or cold; if I had my way you’d be one way or the other, all the way, but you lukewarm types, you passionless types, you make me want to vomit.[1]

—John of Patmos, speaking for God (late first century)
That's funny. I happily take incoming from wingers on both ends every day. That takes far more backbone than being an obedient sheep, hiding with your tribe in your ideological Safe Space.

The first three lines of my sig address your whining:

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".
2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.
3. >>> The Political Horseshoe Theory Says Right And Left Wing Are More similar in their behaviors than they'll ever be willing to admit

Last edited:
Some people (including me) think that what is the "greatest threat" can be discussed only among family and trusted friends.

It is never discussed in polite society, lest it unnecessarily hurt the feelings of millions of people.

Black culture is responsible for countless violent crimes and murders. You'd be hard pressed to come up with something more dangerous than that. Yeah, yeah, i know, pointing that out is racist. :blahblah:
No, pointing it out WHILE NOT having a solution for it is both racist and the ramblings of a cuck.....

So again..as I have asked you dic suckers before....what are you going to do about it?
Shame is a highly effective tool. It god rid of the KKK, it should work here too.
Well, you make sure whenever you see black people -- you publicly shame them.....because trying to do it from the safety of a keyboard tells me you are a cuck.....

Bwahahahahahahah @ communists...

You republicans are pathetic...….

You dic suckers were the same ones who were at one time wishing Putin was your president....

And the only politician in office right now who professes his love and admiration for communists is your cult leader....

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'

Donald Trump ends North Korea sanctions because he 'likes' Kim Jong Un

'He wrote me beautiful letters and we fell in love': Donald Trump on Kim Jong-un - video

A Government with TOO MUCH POWER..........

We screwed ourselves when we allowed the Government to be the answer to everything.........it was never intended to be that and why it had Enumerated powers..........That States would govern themselves to the wishes of their people and NOT be able to Compel other States to do the same who disagree.............

The Government has been Weaponized against the people..............Their job is to serve the people......but politicians have gotten their CLUB MEMBERS in places of authority and do as they please.

Shame is a highly effective tool. It god rid of the KKK, it should work here too.
Well, you make sure whenever you see black people -- you publicly shame them.....because trying to do it from the safety of a keyboard tells me you are a cuck.....
Do it in person youre saying? No, black people are violent. They would attack me over mere words. Dont you agree?

Polarization is the largest political threat as it perpetuates disinformation and prevents actions from being taken to actually get stuff done.

Automation is the largest economical threat as it will put millions of people out of work.

Iran is the largest physical threat as we no longer have decent relations with them and they will be going nuclear soon with the ability to fund and be a breeding ground for terrorist groups who see us as a main target.
I agree with all three except as far as Iran -- they are indeed a major physical threat -- but only because our foreign policy continually destabilizes the region and allows countries that were previously in check -- to grow their influence and power over the region...

Retard. Obama sent Iran pallets of cash that was not supposed to be released as they were not cooperating with there Nuclear-program. You are a dumb fuck.

Where do you get your news from?

Do it in person youre saying? No, black people are violent. They would attack me over mere words. Dont you agree?

No, you don't do it because you are a coward...….

Yes, im afraid that black people are too violent to have a rational discussion, so they will attack me. It sounds like you agree.

Yes, im afraid that black people are too violent to have a rational discussion, so they will attack me. It sounds like you agree.
If you think going up to people and shaming them because of their race is rational -- you are the racist I thought you was...

If you think going up to people and shaming them because of their race is rational -- you are the racist I thought you was...
You arent following along very well. I said "black culture" was the problem, not black skin. There is a gigantic difference between those 2 things.

You arent following along very well. I said "black culture" was the problem, not black skin. There is a gigantic difference between those 2 things.
And I am asking you -- how are you planning to shame black people??

You obviously don't know any black people in your personal life -- if you did, you would be sharing the stories of you shaming your black friends for their "culture"

And exactly what is black culture??

I bet you believe there is a such thing as "white culture" too huh...

I bet anytime a white guy commits a crime -- that is because of his white culture huh

Forum List

Back