What is the level of education of bigots and racists here?

Do bigots and racists even know they are bigots and racists?

I believe that under the common definition of racist and bigot, then everybody falls into the category. have you ever been called one?

Sure have, online. Never in real life. A few other special names too. :eusa_angel: Name calling by grown ups is pretty much a message board thing.:badgrin:

I think the OP is seeking a potential correlation between education and ignorance maybe? Hard to tell using the small and limited demographics of this place.

You can have 100 masters degrees and still be ignorant. He probably doesn't understand that.

Do bigots and racists even know they are bigots and racists?

It's my opinion that everyone is a bigot to a degree. A racist according to liberals is anyone that disagrees with Obama.

Probably. I see those that hint one is a racist if you say something negative about Obama. Intelligent people however do not resort to that weak retort.

I find that people who cry racist too quickly without merit or those who are offended easily are usually lightweights when it come to discussing most topics. Much likes those who post on a thread just to tell all how boring the thread is. Duh. :badgrin:

Last edited:
I believe that under the common definition of racist and bigot, then everybody falls into the category. have you ever been called one?

Sure have, online. Never in real life. A few other special names too. :eusa_angel: Name calling by grown ups is pretty much a message board thing.:badgrin:

I think the OP is seeking a potential correlation between education and ignorance maybe? Hard to tell using the small and limited demographics of this place.

You can have 100 masters degrees and still be ignorant. He probably doesn't understand that.

I dont really agree with that. you can still be misinformed but you are not ignorant.

likewise, a number of degrees will certify at least a right hand side of the bell curve intelligence but you cannot really infer a lack of intelligence because someone does not have a degree.

Is formal education and higher intelligence the anti-venom for racism? I would hedge a guess and say no.

Is formal education and higher intelligence the anti-venom for racism? I would hedge a guess and say no.

depends on whether the somewhat liberal bias and political correctness becomes inculcated in the student, or if the student just goes along with it to get good marks and then chucks it after graduation.

What a massive lack of balls in this thread.

I am racist and bigoted against White Supremacist whites aka honky crackers. I hold an earned Master's.

I did exceedingly well on the GRE...ask me any of those questions. :)

Regards from Rosie

I am racist and bigoted against White Supremacist whites aka honky crackers. I hold an earned Master's.

Regards from Rosie

You don't like certain whites.

You like to use racially charged terms.

How does that make you a racist?

depends on whether the somewhat liberal bias and political correctness becomes inculcated in the student, or if the student just goes along with it to get good marks and then chucks it after graduation.

yes, how dare people be treated with dignity and respect... the horror.

how terrible of those lefty institutions of higher learning to disapprove of people being called fags, dykes, n*****s, kikes, spiks, wops chinks, micks and towelheads.

Last edited:
For a long time I've asked this question and many of you who hold this hatred for blacks seem to subscribe to this hateful and racist ideology so I wanted to take the time to figure out the level of education you possess. This actually helps me to understand why some of you hold the views that you do because frankly I dont personally don't know to many professors who teach human anatomy or physiology that hold racist views. So I submit the following:

1) What is your highest level of education? (example: Grade School, High School)

2) What personal account can you share that influenced you to have the views you have?

3) Are you willing to be open minded to the possibility of accepting certain views of others that contradict the views you hold now?

Disclaimer: Please don't answer by saying you have ten masters degrees because I will know you're lying. For those of you that actually went to college I will question your validity by asking you questions all college students go through so be prepared because you wont be able to google the answer. I assume I wont get much traffic but let's see.

I would venture a guess that you will get a combination of lies, as well as personal attacks.

I would also add that although your challenge was very basic and easy to read, that there are some who still will not be able to comprehend what you are saying.

This should be interesting.

Regards from Rosie

I have an overt bias toward certain races and am biased against some whites. That's being racist....just oppositely to the usual direction.

Regards from Rosie

I dont really agree with that. you can still be misinformed but you are not ignorant.

likewise, a number of degrees will certify at least a right hand side of the bell curve intelligence but you cannot really infer a lack of intelligence because someone does not have a degree.

I'm going by a literal definition of ignorant which is...lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

You can know everything there is to know about the biological complexity of the human body but not an ounce of knowledge about building an airplane.

Regards from Rosie

what is there to like about racists?

how terrible of those lefty institutions of higher learning to disapprove of people being called fags, dykes, n*****s, kikes, spiks, wops chinks, micks and towelheads.

there is much more to liberal bias and political correctness than just the banning of ethnic epithets.

For a long time I've asked this question and many of you who hold this hatred for blacks seem to subscribe to this hateful and racist ideology so I wanted to take the time to figure out the level of education you possess. This actually helps me to understand why some of you hold the views that you do because frankly I dont personally don't know to many professors who teach human anatomy or physiology that hold racist views. So I submit the following:

1) What is your highest level of education? (example: Grade School, High School)

2) What personal account can you share that influenced you to have the views you have?

3) Are you willing to be open minded to the possibility of accepting certain views of others that contradict the views you hold now?

Disclaimer: Please don't answer by saying you have ten masters degrees because I will know you're lying. For those of you that actually went to college I will question your validity by asking you questions all college students go through so be prepared because you wont be able to google the answer. I assume I wont get much traffic but let's see.

what happens to the pH of a liter of pure water when you heat it from 20C to 25C?

Who gives a fuck?

there have been a lot of very smart people who have voiced opinions that would be considered racist, especially by today's standards. Crick and Watson come to mind.

Exploiting archaic gender stereotypes to steal Rosalind Franklin's intellectual property makes you smart?

there is much more to liberal bias and political correctness than just the banning of ethnic epithets.

you mean not discriminating against people?

meh...

although, for the record, i can't remember a single instance where in any of my classes issues surrounding 'political correctness' came up. i think that whole thing about indoctrination is just nonsense... spewed by people who think bad behavior should be acceptable and who think no one has the right to call them on their hatred.

Last edited:

I'm going by a literal definition of ignorant which is...lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

You can know everything there is to know about the biological complexity of the human body but not an ounce of knowledge about building an airplane.

so we are all ignorant then? it seems like a rather wasteful and useless label to give to people who have invested years of their life to become educated in some area of expertise.

it seems like the same sort of generic junk label like when people say there is only one race, the human race. I suppose according to certain parameters it is true but it loses a lot of information along the way.

Regards from Rosie

I have an overt bias toward certain races and am biased against some whites. That's being racist....just oppositely to the usual direction.

Regards from Rosie

I was basing my last observation on your prior post. You have now added more specific detail that does appear to change things.

Forum List

Back