What is the main difference between Republicans and Democrats?

and the stuff you put up is not partisan?.....
If this is what you want others to believe you are way out of touch. This is a message board, it is built on the premise that different folks have different strokes and want to express them. In my situation I support civil rights for all equally; budgets are nothing more than a plan: Thus fiscal conservatives kick the can down the road and those fiscally responsible don't.

This above is a simple expression of my ideology, if you want to know more ask specific question on the wedge issues: Abortion, Gun control, Taxes, Health Care, Marriage, Education, The Pandemic and any other issue which you want.

The Republicans put profit over people;
The Democrats put people over profits.

It's really this simple.
^^^ a blatant lie! Said no under paid new teacher while Dem teacher's unions funnel all the money to the bloated over paid 'administrators' aka teachers who got tired of teaching and want some fake job earning ridiculous amounts of money.

^^^ a blatant lie! Said no under paid new teacher while Dem teacher's unions funnel all the money to the bloated over paid 'administrators' aka teachers who got tired of teaching and want some fake job earning ridiculous amounts of money.
Yep, your blatant lie covers the entire illiterate sentence you wrote. Get an education before you try to write about public education.

You are a liar, it's obvious to anyone and all the liberal billionaires. OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:
Ah yes, another kook whose only ability to post is to make a personal attack on the others intelligence. You've never proved to post anything other than an echo of someone else or an Idiot-Gram.

I believe it is more about Democrats believing a watered-down version of what I stated and Republicans opposing it, or anything else Democrats believe in.
Right. Democrats have policy and the whole point to the GOP is to oppose it. That must be why republicans are always reaching across the aisle and Dems not willing to meet them anywhere in the middle. That must be why Trump tried to work with democrats but they lied, obstructed and blocked everything so Trump went out on his own building the economy, jobs, trade, and foreign policy.

Democrats couldn't even agree to work together on Covid and all the blue state governors insisted going their own way! While ridiculing Trump for limiting foregn travel into the country. And at that, you blamed him for EVERY death saying Trump hadn't done enough!

Careful there, if you water down your version anymore, you'll have tap-water!

yea taking care of 8 million people who are basically on the same page as compared to taking care of 330 million on a million different pages....yea what a comparison....
Ah, the diversity and the amount of population make it impossible argument. It is interesting though. I live in a country of 12 million, 3 separate language areas around 12 different parties, and a strong independence movement going back 150 years. Yet we manage universal healthcare. Germany, population 83 million manages it. So does Japan, population 126 million does it. Can you explain why the US all of a sudden is incapable? It seems to scale perfectly well in other western nations?

If this is what you want others to believe you are way out of touch. This is a message board, it is built on the premise that different folks have different strokes and want to express them. In my situation I support civil rights for all equally; budgets are nothing more than a plan: Thus fiscal conservatives kick the can down the road and those fiscally responsible don't.

This above is a simple expression of my ideology, if you want to know more ask specific question on the wedge issues: Abortion, Gun control, Taxes, Health Care, Marriage, Education, The Pandemic and any other issue which you want.
its a simple question wry.....are you a partisan poster here or not?..

Ah, the diversity and the amount of population make it impossible argument. It is interesting though. I live in a country of 12 million, 3 separate language areas around 12 different parties, and a strong independence movement going back 150 years. Yet we manage universal healthcare. Germany, population 83 million manages it. So does Japan, population 126 million does it. Can you explain why the US all of a sudden is incapable? It seems to scale perfectly well in other western nations?
and what country are you from?....

Right. Democrats have policy and the whole point to the GOP is to oppose it. That must be why republicans are always reaching across the aisle and Dems not willing to meet them anywhere in the middle. That must be why Trump tried to work with democrats but they lied, obstructed and blocked everything so Trump went out on his own building the economy, jobs, trade, and foreign policy.

Democrats couldn't even agree to work together on Covid and all the blue state governors insisted going their own way! While ridiculing Trump for limiting foregn travel into the country. And at that, you blamed him for EVERY death saying Trump hadn't done enough!

Careful there, if you water down your version anymore, you'll have tap-water!

Democrats didn't block this now, did they?

Forum List

Back