What is the point?

He doesn't want votes. He wants adulation. He wants validation. And he gets it from the toothless, angry white mobs of obese and camouflaged mouth-breathers at his "rallies".

Well, that too. But more importantly, if there is ANY attack, his response is to come back 10x harder. That is why his old man sent him to military school; such aggression would be celebrated. We don’t celebrate that in most of America. Thus he’s losing.

Why does Donald Trump seem to preoccupy himself with all manners of pointless endeavors? His latest "thing" is to openly levy insults against House Speaker Paul Ryan. WTH? Just what is that going to do to attract votes to the Trump cause? Oh...I know: NOTHING!

Because he's a 12-year-old trapped in a 70-year-old's body.
And unlike, say, being gay --- that's a choice.

Why does Donald Trump seem to preoccupy himself with all manners of pointless endeavors? His latest "thing" is to openly levy insults against House Speaker Paul Ryan. WTH? Just what is that going to do to attract votes to the Trump cause? Oh...I know: NOTHING!

Well, if he would just undergo medical analysis (psychiatric and neurological) analysis, he and we may learn that he has dementia, in which case, it's not a choice. But short of that, yes, his lunacy, depravity, and so on is a choice, his and his alone.

Well, if he would just undergo medical analysis (psychiatric and neurological) analysis, he and we may learn that he has dementia, in which case, it's not a choice. But short of that, yes, his lunacy, depravity, and so on is a choice, his and his alone.

WHAT??? Clearly he has, and he's the most healthy and tremendous, truly tremendous, person and body to ever be an Amurrikan!

Well, he's kind of an idiot sometimes... that Ryan guy.

I have it on high authority that Rump is the most supercalifragilisticexpialidociously awesomest healthy he-man physical specimen to ever walk the earth while taking statins, world without end amen, so we can rule out the physiological.

I have it on high authority that Rump is the most supercalifragilisticexpialidociously awesomest healthy he-man physical specimen to ever walk the earth while taking statins, world without end amen, so we can rule out the physiological.

I heard he can write the lord's prayer on the head of a pin!

Forum List

Back