What Is The Purpose For These People Showing Up

on my drivers test it said it's a privilage, not a right. sorry if my spellings not the best. it really doesnt matter. but, i see what you're getting at i think.

I thought a license to drive was priviledge that was earned?

Edit: Nvrmind
it is, and it can be revoked
the right to bear arms cant

There's the problem, it's not suppose to be, but it is able to be revoked through the current gun control laws. So those who want legal guns have to go without in many cases, while those who want illegal guns can still get them.

Something tells me that had it been a bunch of black dudes dressed as gangsters with their guns strapped at some conservative events those mofos would have done everything in their power to get t em locked up.

The guy carrying the AR-15 is black but dressed as a business man, he was welcomed by all of those racist, conservative, protesters......... what an upside down world eh?:lol::lol::lol:

There is the right to own a gun in America. There is the right to have an abortion in America.

They are both rights.

Just because it is a right does not mean you have to do it. Thank goodness.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit. Start off slow and just try thinking.

You are quite articulate. I take it you were a fan of Dick Nixon.

you fear weapons thats all there is to it.

I don't fear weapons. I fear unbalanced people who carry weapons.
If you are 12 years old maybe you are not unbalanced.
But if you are an adult and use an image of a masked ninja with your screen name there are image problems. Couple that with your fixation with guns we are talking issues.
They say big gun, big car, small ego, low selfesteem, insecure in manhood. Dangerous. Always out to try and prove themselves.

more prattle of an unbalenced mind, you fear weapons

At Obama events strapped with semi-automatic rifles? If not for some sort of intimidation? Yes its legal, but it would also be legal to put feces on your face and walk backwards in public too. Isn't this getting dangerously ridiculous now?
What Is The Purpose of The Black Panthers Showing Up At national elections with clubs? If not for some sort of voter intimidation?
Yes its legal, but it would also be legal to put feces on your face and walk backwards in public too. Isn't this getting dangerously ridiculous now?

that's what i'm saying, if you want to ban guns, you may as well ban cars. and cigarettes are all but banned. what happened to freedom of choice? japan, spain, italy, france and greece all have more smokers per capita than the US and have longer life expectancy

All those countries have gun control. That is why they live longer even though they smoke their guts out.

Gun control is not banning guns. We have car control, you need to be trained and proven competent before you can drive. There are controls on the types of cars. They must be safe.

The biggest problem in our society is there are no controls as to who can have children. Too many unqualified individuals are having kids and relying on the government to raise them. Or they do such a bad job the children grow up to not be productive members of society.

We all want freedom but it assumes responsibility. Too many irresponsible people drive cars, own guns and have children.

There is nothing in the constitution prohibiting the government from regulating/licensing/controlling vehicles and driving.

I'm not sure I believe I read what I just read. Shades of Mao.
(Bold/ital)

Welcome to reality!

Last edited:
an abortion is not a firearm, dick for brains

the weak frightened people are those who fear their neighbors because they choose not to be a sheep like you.

stay out of AZ

There is the right to own a gun in America. There is the right to have an abortion in America.

They are both rights.

Just because it is a right does not mean you have to do it. Thank goodness.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit. Start off slow and just try thinking.

You are quite articulate. I take it you were a fan of Dick Nixon.

you fear weapons thats all there is to it.

Correction---he fears the thought of himself carrying a weapon

At Obama events strapped with semi-automatic rifles?

If not for some sort of intimidation?

Yes its legal, but it would also be legal to put feces on your face and walk backwards in public too.

Isn't this getting dangerously ridiculous now?

some of these people wont be happy until they use these guns at an obama event and to think the bush admin used to have people with anti bush t-shirts removed from his events.

At Obama events strapped with semi-automatic rifles?

If not for some sort of intimidation?

Yes its legal, but it would also be legal to put feces on your face and walk backwards in public too.

Isn't this getting dangerously ridiculous now?

some of these people wont be happy until they use these guns at an obama event and to think the bush admin used to have people with anti bush t-shirts removed from his events.

wrong---they are dying to have Obama allow someone to take that gun away from them.

Another gun thread?

Ok, let's backtrack. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's morally right.

Wars have been fought by countries who kept arms at each others' borders just because increased frequency of possibility of harm ups the chances of actual harm.

So you want to make the point that guns are our 2nd amendment right. That's great. I'm certainly not someone who wants to take them away. As I said in the other thread I've got 12 guns (at least, I've literally lost count) and have taught my wife to use a handgun as well.

But there's a difference in exercising a right to defend it and exercising it under the premise of defending it, when your real goal is to provocatively bait people at the expense of upping the risk to the president.

Yes, this is baiting. You know bringing the gun will stir people up. You do it anyway just to show you can and perhaps to bring out the crazy in the other side. Is this really how you treat the office of the president? Wow.

Another gun thread?

Ok, let's backtrack. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's morally right.

Wars have been fought by countries who kept arms at each others' borders just because increased frequency of possibility of harm ups the chances of actual harm.

So you want to make the point that guns are our 2nd amendment right. That's great. I'm certainly not someone who wants to take them away. As I said in the other thread I've got 12 guns (at least, I've literally lost count) and have taught my wife to use a handgun as well.

But there's a difference in exercising a right to defend it and exercising it under the premise of defending it, when your real goal is to provocatively bait people at the expense of upping the risk to the president.

Yes, this is baiting. You know bringing the gun will stir people up. You do it anyway just to show you can and perhaps to bring out the crazy in the other side. Is this really how you treat the office of the president? Wow.
Morally?

There is nothing morally wrong with gun ownership or even carrying a gun. Morality comes into play only when you misuse that weapon. Carrying a weapon at a demonstration is not morally wrong. Stupid maybe, but morality has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back