What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

bigrebnc1775 just doesn't know when his been kick all over the board ... I guess he like to get spanked ... WAP!!! WAP!! WAP
Write in English ffs! Even US public education isn't an excuse for such sloppiness.

go fuck yourself

I ran the bitch off just like I will you I'm just that much of a son of a bitch\, when your wrong you are wrong and I will always point that out about you and dante.

Negative ghost rider. The tax in Obama care is constitutional. That has nothing to do with the any of the other issues that are, in fact, coming to a theater near you.

I never said the tax was unconstitutional nor have I argued that, now did I? I said the mandate was unconstitutional.

Truly amazing
Hey dumb ass when did I say that obamacare was as a tax was unconstitutional? Now you are making shit up.

obamacare as a tax according to the supreme court is constitutional but as a mandate alone is not.

[MENTION=29100]bripat9643[/MENTION]
Well according to those on your side, the majority is like you, ill-informed and opposed to Obamacare. :eusa_whistle:

They are better informed than you. Plus, they are capable of committing logic.

That is why the founding fathers and the framers (who won the arguments of the day) had so much contempt for the majority. :lol: Think they referred to it as a mob. :eek:

So you favor minority rule?????????? WTF are you trying to say?

I never said the tax was unconstitutional nor have I argued that, now did I? I said the mandate was unconstitutional.

Truly amazing
Hey dumb ass when did I say that obamacare was as a tax was unconstitutional? Now you are making shit up.

obamacare as a tax according to the supreme court is constitutional but as a mandate alone is not.

So basically you are arguing that if Obama care mandated that we buy insurance it would be unconstitutional, but since it did not mandate that we buy insurance it is constitutional. This of course is your opinion as the SCOTUS did not rule on that, because it does not include said mandate. However, it does include a fine/fee/tax or whatever you want to call that revenue shit the IRS collects from worker's income. Thus your argument amounts to nothing more than mental masturbation, since as we all know it was always a tax. Oddly a tax taken in the form of fine/penalty when you file and only if you have a rebate and did not buy insurance (rumors say). I'll wait to see it the tax forms before I'll believe much on this matter.

Last edited:
the madate argument was ruled invalid obamacare would be dead if the mandate was the only thing foir obamacare. It was the tax part that allowed obamcare to be constitutional and anytime you want you ass kick again come on back fail boy part 3.0

:rofl:
wtf are you drinking? The mandate has something called the "shared responsibility payment" which Congress labelled a penalty.

The two arguments proposed by the Government were ruled valid or invalid. Neither of those two were a "mandate" argument.

North Carolina produces some truly dumb fucks

I think he likes getting spanked :rofl: or a good beat down ... so far that's all he has happen to him today

Strange, from what I've been reading, Bigreb has been spot on and you and "the dante" have been getting bitch slapped with the facts. Just an observation.....

:rofl:
wtf are you drinking? The mandate has something called the "shared responsibility payment" which Congress labelled a penalty.

The two arguments proposed by the Government were ruled valid or invalid. Neither of those two were a "mandate" argument.

North Carolina produces some truly dumb fucks

I think he likes getting spanked :rofl: or a good beat down ... so far that's all he has happen to him today

Strange, from what I've been reading, Bigreb has been spot on and you and "the dante" have been getting bitch slapped with the facts. Just an observation.....

Really? Did the SCOTUS change it's mind on the OCA mandate? I thought they ruled constitutional. I think you guys might be confused by how legal folk define terms. For example, if I say the OCA mandate is a tax. Then I say taxes are constitutional. What I'm saying is the mandate, which is a tax, is constitutional. (note mandate as a noun here.) It does not matter than we might think of a mandate in different terms, the thing that matters is the legal definition provided for the mandate, in this case that of a tax. That does not mean OCA can mandate that we buy insurance. (note using mandate as a verb here).

Last edited:

Really? Did the SCOTUS change it's mind on the OCA mandate? I thought they ruled constitutional.

Roberts legislated from the bench that it wasn't a mandate, but in fact, it was a tax.
If I remember correctly that if it had remained a mandate that the vote was 7-2 against it.

Really? Did the SCOTUS change it's mind on the OCA mandate? I thought they ruled constitutional.

Roberts legislated from the bench that it wasn't a mandate, but in fact, it was a tax.
If I remember correctly that if it had remained a mandate that the vote was 7-2 against it.

yup, he argued it was the very thing obama adamantly refused to call it..:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bg-ofjXrXio#t=0]George and Obama debate health care taxes - YouTube[/ame]

Truly amazing

So basically you are arguing that if Obama care mandated that we buy insurance it would be unconstitutional, but since it did not mandate that we buy insurance it is constitutional. This of course is your opinion as the SCOTUS did not rule on that, because it does not include said mandate. However, it does include a fine/fee/tax or whatever you want to call that revenue shit the IRS collects from worker's income. Thus your argument amounts to nothing more than mental masturbation, since as we all know it was always a tax. Oddly a tax taken in the form of fine/penalty when you file and only if you have a rebate and did not buy insurance (rumors say). I'll wait to see it the tax forms before I'll believe much on this matter.

both links that I posted from the actual supreme court.gov link and the other one stated the mandate was unconstitutional, but the tax was not. The Commerce clause was the argument for the mandate and it was struck down. It's still constitutional because it's a tax something obama argued that it was not.

Last edited:

Near as I can tell, though they called it a mandate, it never mandated anything. Thus, was a mandate in name only. It was and is clearly a tax. No different than the rest of income taxes, where the government picks and chooses what to exempt from tax and when to double down on tax to punish us for the sins of liberty. If it were a "true" mandate, in so far as we had to buy private insurance, then we might have had a chance to throw it out on that issue. However, instead we'll have to fight one of the hundreds of other issues in OCA.

Last edited:

Really? Did the SCOTUS change it's mind on the OCA mandate? I thought they ruled constitutional. I think you guys might be confused by how legal folk define terms. For example, if I say the OCA mandate is a tax. Then I say taxes are constitutional. What I'm saying is the mandate, which is a tax, is constitutional. (note mandate as a noun here.) It does not matter than we might think of a mandate in different terms, the thing that matters is the legal definition provided for the mandate, in this case that of a tax. That does not mean OCA can mandate that we buy insurance. (note using mandate as a verb here).
Well said.

Near as I can tell though they called it a mandate, it never mandated anything. Thus was a mandate in name only. Thus was and is clearly a tax. No different than the rest of income taxes, where the government picks and chooses what to exempt from tax and when to double down on tax to punish us for our sins of liberty.

Once again the commerce clause argument for the mandate was struck down as unconstitutional. please read the whole link. from the supreme court link I posted.

Well said.

Maybe so but he's still wrong on the mandate part.

Well said.

Maybe so but he's still wrong on the mandate part.
No he's not.

You're just playing word salad games.

yup, he argued it was the very thing obama adamantly refused to call it..:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bg-ofjXrXio#t=0]George and Obama debate health care taxes - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah they are trying to spin an optional tax as not a tax because you can buy your insurance and avoid the fine, this in the face of all the mandatory hidden taxes included in OCA.

Too bad for you Democrats and Obama, Republicans don't now NEED an alternative for Ofailnocare

they rammed this, you have to PASS it to see what's in it without Republican...now we plan on ramming it down your political throats until elections

it sucks for you Democrat sheep..but Karma is a bitch sometimes

Last edited:

Yeah they are trying to spin an optional tax as not a tax because you can buy your insurance and avoid the fine, this in the face of all the mandatory hidden taxes included in OCA.
I see the confusion here. because it's ruled a tax it still a mandate. however the mandate to buy something goes beyond the authority of the federal government paraphrased of what Roberts said of course.

Forum List

Back