What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

It's always been "Let him die". The difference is they say it out loud now.

We don't need an alternative. Wait we do, that is for the losers to get a job and pay for their own health care

-Geaux

What job? Where?

Didn't you hear obama is adding jobs by the millions every month one of those shovel ready jobs.
:eusa_whistle:

Repub alternative? Why the tender mercies of Insurance companies of course.

obama is so caring that he threaten to veto the bill that would save the healthcare coverage of millions who have lost their coverage due to obamacare.
Now that's caring.

Dems are doubling down on cancelling the insurance of 5MM people and counting, when half the US States doint even have 5MM population

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

We had no "alternative" to ObumblerCare BEFORE he and Reid and Pelousy and the mutant idiot Democrats (alone) crammed it down our throats. The "system" (there never really WAS any "system," but let's not quibble) that existed prior to Obumbler care was imperfect, but a MASSIVE degree of better than what Obumbler imposed on us.

I'd replace ObumblerCare with absolutely NOTHING and we'd all benefit from the change.

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

We had no "alternative" to ObumblerCare BEFORE he and Reid and Pelousy and the mutant idiot Democrats (alone) crammed it down our throats. The "system" (there never really WAS any "system," but let's not quibble) that existed prior to Obumbler care was imperfect, but a MASSIVE degree of better than what Obumbler imposed on us.

I'd replace ObumblerCare with absolutely NOTHING and we'd all benefit from the change.

Yes Change you can count on change you can believe in. :lol:

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

Published June 28, 2012
FoxNews.com
Facebook0 Twitter450 LinkedIn96

The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld nearly all of President Obama's health care overhaul, in a landmark ruling that will have sweeping consequences for the economy, the election and America's health care system.

In a 5-4 decision, the court ruled as constitutional the so-called individual mandate requiring most Americans to obtain health insurance starting in 2014

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/28/supreme-court-upholds-individual-mandate-obamacare-survives/

:lmao:
Thanks for that link Dante.

:clap2:

It's an Un-American travesty. I said that from the beginning. The Democrats need to step up and do what's best for the Country. Time to scrap this debacle. Dump the 'Party before County' stuff on this one.

Republicans need to do what is best for the country.

Scrap the TeaPots and the reactionaries.

Time to get to work on making the ACA better and reform it.

Democrats need to stop trying to save face for their beloved Dictator. Do what's best for the Country. If you truly do believe in Freedom & Liberty, you'll join in the fight to scrap this nightmare. I hope & pray the Democrats make the right decision.

Democrats need to stop trying to save face for their beloved Dictator. Do what's best for the Country. If you truly do believe in Freedom & Liberty, you'll join in the fight to scrap this nightmare. I hope & pray the Democrats make the right decision.

You just answered your own question. Democrats believe in victimhood, NOT liberty and freedom.

You just answered your own question. Democrats believe in victimhood, NOT liberty and freedom.

Unfortunately, 'Mandatory/Force' seems to be what they're all about at this point. And that's not what America is about. This thing has to go.

Jake defends Obamacare like he was an 85 year old Japanese soldier who has been living in the jungles these past 65 years not realizing the war is long over and his side lost

Mandatory/Force is not what America is about. I really do hope & pray more Americans stand up and say No to the State on this one. The State already has enough power & control. We should not hand them what little is left of our Freedom & Liberty.

Unfortunately, 'Mandatory/Force' seems to be what they're all about at this point. And that's not what America is about. This thing has to go.

I couldn't agree more. That's why we are constantly being fed this "bullying" crap today. We are "setting the future up" now. After all….we are all "victims".

The government MUST step in because the "people" aren't capable of standing up to the "bullies" that are the medical industry.

Jake defends Obamacare like he was an 85 year old Japanese soldier who has been living in the jungles these past 65 years not realizing the war is long over and his side lost

:clap2:

Indeed. That's what these clowns do….

I couldn't agree more. That's why we are constantly being fed this "bullying" crap today. We are "setting the future up" now. After all….we are all "victims".

The government MUST step in because the "people" aren't capable of standing up to the "bullies" that are the medical industry.

Mandatory/Force = Control. That's what Big Brother's all about. All Americans should fight the State on this one. Repeal it as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back