What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

No you're in love with the concept of obama. You don't give a damn about America or the Constitution.

You're quite wrong. I enjoy politics and government done right. For the last few decades Republicans have shown us exactly how to do it dysfunctionally, President Obama has fixed what Republicans broke, but he can't fix the broken Republican Party. It would appear at the moment that Republicans can't either, but I'd like to believe that they will, someday.

The have to start with major house cleaning.

You aren't making a good case for expressing your love for America. We get it you love the concept of obama. Doing that makes you hate America.

No dude, you're the one expressing anti-democracy. Like Hitler with his "Jews are trators", your sig line speaks volumes.

In America, we back the people that win the election. That is being American.

Last edited:
Again. What are you personally compelled to do that is now illegal?

Again, try to construct your questions without asking me to defend one of your bull shit straw-man statements.

It's a perfectly straightforward question that gets to what's behind your hatred of the country that the rest of the world tries in so many ways to emulate.

Again, try to construct your questions without asking me to defend one of your bull shit straw-man statements.

Now you are simply being psychotic People have been watching C-span for years and not once has a Republican been physically restrained and raped. Clearly you are incapable of distinguishing reality from fantacy.

You clearly are also incapable of understanding evidence and reason as I presented the proof that PPACA has republican ideas all over it.

Are you incapable of understanding the difference between physically restrained by ropes and physically restrained by law? You can't tell the difference between sexual rape and economic rape?

As per your "evidence" of republican ideas.... that has been debunked many times.

Yes, I can. You, though, do not appear to as your mind is filled with images of bondage, rape, and illegal drugs, none of which has anything to do with Congress and law. You're the one posting psychotic bs that has no bearing in reality.

There is no such thing as an "economic rape" except in you own overimaginative psychotic world.

As to your supposed "debunking", it doesn't exist. It is just another of your fantacies, born out of an inability to grasp the difference between objective reality and your emotionally laden "analogies".

Yes, I knkw the difference. You have consistently demonstrated that you do not.

PPACA is a real, objective thing. So is the free market principles, So is that Heritage document. So is the Massachusetes health system. Real things.

Google says there are 15k links to documents discussing "economic rape." Surprised this is the first you've heard of it. If there is no such thing... how do you know the difference?

As to Massachusetts, you do know that is a decidedly Democrat state right?

Are you incapable of understanding the difference between physically restrained by ropes and physically restrained by law? You can't tell the difference between sexual rape and economic rape?

As per your "evidence" of republican ideas.... that has been debunked many times.

Yes, I can. You, though, do not appear to as your mind is filled with images of bondage, rape, and illegal drugs, none of which has anything to do with Congress and law. You're the one posting psychotic bs that has no bearing in reality.

There is no such thing as an "economic rape" except in you own overimaginative psychotic world.

As to your supposed "debunking", it doesn't exist. It is just another of your fantacies, born out of an inability to grasp the difference between objective reality and your emotionally laden "analogies".

PPACA is a real, objective thing. So is the free market principles, So is that Heritage document. So is the Massachusetes health system. Real things.

Google says there are 15k links to documents discussing "economic rape." Surprised this is the first you've heard of it. If there is no such thing... how do you know the difference?

You are now selling the snake oil that Google hits are a measure of truth?

Bizarre. What's the precise number of Google hits, below which a statement is a lie, and, above which a statement is true.

You're quite wrong. I enjoy politics and government done right. For the last few decades Republicans have shown us exactly how to do it dysfunctionally, President Obama has fixed what Republicans broke, but he can't fix the broken Republican Party. It would appear at the moment that Republicans can't either, but I'd like to believe that they will, someday.

The have to start with major house cleaning.

You aren't making a good case for expressing your love for America. We get it you love the concept of obama. Doing that makes you hate America.

No dude, you're the one expressing anti-democracy. Like Hitler with his "Jews are trators", your sig line speaks volumes.

Dude you are correct I am anti democracy I am however pro REPUBLIC. Get back to me when you can describe the difference. By the way I bet you also think obama is America.

It's a perfectly straightforward question that gets to what's behind your hatred of the country that the rest of the world tries in so many ways to emulate.

Why do you hate America? keep in mind obama is not America.
So why do you hate America.
And if you support obama you hate America.
So why do you hate America?

I love America. I love our Constitution. President Obama is America for now. You are not.

That's right

We The People.....really never held much water with the left.

Especially those on the left who somehow think they might be smarter than everyone else when really they are suffering from a lack of oxygen from having wine corks stuck up their noses.

Dude you are correct I am anti democracy I am however pro REPUBLIC. Get back to me when you can describe the difference. By the way I bet you also think obama is America.

Bet in one hand and spit in the other...see which one come true.

I love America. I love our Constitution. President Obama is America for now. You are not.

That's right

Especially those on the left who somehow think they might be smarter than everyone else when really they are suffering from a lack of oxygen from having wine corks stuck up their noses.

So what's your excuse?

Bet in one hand and spit in the other...see which one come true.

PMZ thinks obama is America and you have taken his position.
You never did say what the difference was between a Republic and a democracy

Last edited:

Bizarre. What's the precise number of Google hits, below which a statement is a lie, and, above which a statement is true.

I have no idea, what part of the term "economic rape" is a statement?

"Google says there are 15k links to documents discussing "economic rape." "

You make this statement in the context that 15K links certifies it's truth. How about 12.87 links? Still true?

That's right

So what's your excuse?

I need an excuse for what ?

You make this statement in the context that 15K links certifies it's truth. How about 12.87 links? Still true?

No, I did not. You are either a FOS liar, or mentally incapable of reading simple sentence structure. Which is it? Show me exactly where I used the term truth, other than to ask you this question. The context of my statement was to the fact that the term exists, not that it is truth whatever that means in libtardish or whatever language it is you are using.

Last edited:

No, I did not. You are either a FOS liar, or mentally incapable of reading simple sentence structure. Which is it? Show me exactly where I used the term truth, other than to ask you this question. The context of my statement was to the fact that the term exists, not that it is truth whatever that means in libtardish or whatever language it is you are using.

So, what number is proof that the term exists?

So, what number is proof that the term exists?
Good question. I don't know. What is the number that proves it doesn't exist?

Ok fine... here I'll define it for you:

rape: 1b to despoil.
despoil: to severely damage or ruin (a place): to forcefully take what is valuable from (a place)
economic: : the part of something that relates to money

Thus, economic rape means to forcefully take a place's (home's, city's, state's, neighborhood's, company's, country's) valuables

Last edited:

That's right

Well I don't agree as I only drink Champers but you and Big are really excelling at present,with you'r excellent WIT.:lol::lol::lol:steve

My guess is the Right wants to return to the same inadequate health insurance that we've had for years.

Define adequate. How much of my assets do you insist on taking to give you adequate insurance? How much? 70% of my labor? Nine months a year I have to work for you before you let me keep a dime of my own money? When will you criminals feel you have taken enough food off my family's table?

My guess is the Right wants to return to the same inadequate health insurance that we've had for years.

Whereas the Democrats will tolerate no guessing. They've dictated that we keep the same failed insurance scheme in perpetuity. Go team!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back