What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

What's laughable are those addicted to Faux Opinions.

Says the only guy on USMB that even watches Fox.

There may be some truth to that. Turn off the TV. You'll be glad you did.

I don't do TV as a rule except for national news and PBS. When you stop and think about it we are completely overloaded with unnecessary information. Some days, the truth be told, there is simply no news worth reporting. Some days a book needs to be written. But what do we get? Exactly the same volume most every day.

Says the only guy on USMB that even watches Fox.

I don't do TV as a rule except for national news and PBS. When you stop and think about it we are completely overloaded with unnecessary information. Some days, the truth be told, there is simply no news worth reporting. Some days a book needs to be written. But what do we get? Exactly the same volume most every day.

I'm confused. First you claim to be a republican that watches Fox religiously to the point of being able to tell when people are parroting Fox. Then you claim you only watch CBS, NBC, ABC national news TV shows and you hate republicans and love Obama. Which lie is the truth?

I'm confused. First you claim to be a republican that watches Fox religiously to the point of being able to tell when people are parroting Fox. Then you claim you only watch CBS, NBC, ABC national news TV shows and you hate republicans and love Obama. Which lie is the truth?

Your lies are not the truth.

One thing that's always true of propaganda, be it from pre-WWII Nazis or the current GOP, is that it's full of emotions and absent of facts. Like your post, as a good example. Which we can safely assume is just a repetitive of what you were issued from Faux Opinions.

Lots of bogeyman, zero facts or logic, or rational thinking.

Must work for the minions. Not so for independent thinkers.

Do you really believe you're an 'independent thinker?' Seriously?

That is what is so laughable.

You know he's cornered or to lazy to pursue a point when the "Faux News" comments hit (which seems to be about every post).

You mean like when someone posts meaningless, emotionally laden propogandizing terms like;

"worshipping Big Brother"
"Gestapo"
"German People"
"rise of Hitler and the Nazis"
"Un-American"

Do you really believe you're an 'independent thinker?' Seriously?

That is what is so laughable.

You know he's cornered or to lazy to pursue a point when the "Faux News" comments hit (which seems to be about every post).

You mean like when someone posts meaningless, emotionally laden propogandizing terms like;

"worshipping Big Brother"
"Gestapo"
"German People"
"rise of Hitler and the Nazis"
"Un-American"

What one is left with when facts don't support dogma.

And again...so what ?

If Heritage wants to run this kind of tripe, let them.

The GOP is not bound to this in any way shape or form.

It is an answer to the thread question.

And, of course, there is Romney's Massachusettes healthcare.

There is no other Republican alternative to PPACA because PPACA is the Republican healthcare.

ROFL yeah cause a bill written without any help of republicans, that was voted against by all republicans, hated, vilified, spit on by all republicans... is all the blame of the republicans. ROFL Oh wait, that's a lie right? It's Obama Care right? I mean wasn't he president at the time? Please show me your evidence that republicans had anything to do with Obama Care, other than being tied down and forced to pay for it raped in the public square while you cheered on.

Now you are simply being psychotic People have been watching C-span for years and not once has a Republican been physically restrained and raped. Clearly you are incapable of distinguishing reality from fantacy.

You clearly are also incapable of understanding evidence and reason as I presented the proof that PPACA has republican ideas all over it.

It is an answer to the thread question.

And, of course, there is Romney's Massachusettes healthcare.

There is no other Republican alternative to PPACA because PPACA is the Republican healthcare.

ROFL yeah cause a bill written without any help of republicans, that was voted against by all republicans, hated, vilified, spit on by all republicans... is all the blame of the republicans. ROFL Oh wait, that's a lie right? It's Obama Care right? I mean wasn't he president at the time? Please show me your evidence that republicans had anything to do with Obama Care, other than being tied down and forced to pay for it raped in the public square while you cheered on.

Now you are simply being psychotic People have been watching C-span for years and not once has a Republican been physically restrained and raped. Clearly you are incapable of distinguishing reality from fantacy.

You clearly are also incapable of understanding evidence and reason as I presented the proof that PPACA has republican ideas all over it.

Are you incapable of understanding the difference between physically restrained by ropes and physically restrained by law? You can't tell the difference between sexual rape and economic rape?

As per your "evidence" of republican ideas.... that has been debunked many times.

Are you incapable of understanding the difference between physically restrained by ropes and physically restrained by law? You can't tell the difference between sexual rape and economic rape?

As per your "evidence" of republican ideas.... that has been debunked many times.

Again. What are you personally compelled to do that is now illegal?

Again, try to construct your questions without asking me to defend one of your bull shit straw-man statements.

Again, try to construct your questions without asking me to defend one of your bull shit straw-man statements.

It's a perfectly straightforward question that gets to what's behind your hatred of the country that the rest of the world tries in so many ways to emulate.

Yes, I can. You, though, do not appear to as your mind is filled with images of bondage, rape, and illegal drugs, none of which has anything to do with Congress and law. You're the one posting psychotic bs that has no bearing in reality.

There is no such thing as an "economic rape" except in you own overimaginative psychotic world.

As to your supposed "debunking", it doesn't exist. It is just another of your fantacies, born out of an inability to grasp the difference between objective reality and your emotionally laden "analogies".

Yes, I knkw the difference. You have consistently demonstrated that you do not.

PPACA is a real, objective thing. So is the free market principles, So is that Heritage document. So is the Massachusetes health system. Real things.

Last edited:

It's a perfectly straightforward question that gets to what's behind your hatred of the country that the rest of the world tries in so many ways to emulate.

Why do you hate America? keep in mind obama is not America.
So why do you hate America.
And if you support obama you hate America.
So why do you hate America?

I love America. I love our Constitution. President Obama is America for now. You are not.

I love America. I love our Constitution. President Obama is America for now. You are not.

No you're in love with the concept of obama. You don't give a damn about America or the Constitution.
obama is not nor will he ever be America nor will any president be America.

Last edited:

No you're in love with the concept of obama. You don't give a damn about America or the Constitution.

You're quite wrong. I enjoy politics and government done right. For the last few decades Republicans have shown us exactly how to do it dysfunctionally, President Obama has fixed what Republicans broke, but he can't fix the broken Republican Party. It would appear at the moment that Republicans can't either, but I'd like to believe that they will, someday.

The have to start with major house cleaning.

You're quite wrong. I enjoy politics and government done right. For the last few decades Republicans have shown us exactly how to do it dysfunctionally, President Obama has fixed what Republicans broke, but he can't fix the broken Republican Party. It would appear at the moment that Republicans can't either, but I'd like to believe that they will, someday.

The have to start with major house cleaning.

You aren't making a good case for expressing your love for America. We get it you love the concept of obama. Doing that makes you hate America.

Forum List

Back