What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

The time for alternatives is over. It's just time to scrap this awful debacle. And then Big Brother should stay out of it. I think most Americans would be satisfied with that outcome.

The time for alternatives is over. It's just time to scrap this awful debacle. And then Big Brother should stay out of it. I think most Americans would be satisfied with that outcome.

Can we also make the president stand in the corner of the room with a duntz cap on for the remainder of his term in office? I don't want this guy doing anything.

The Fox parrots repeating their propaganda.

Obamacare is bad because we say so. We can't give you any more reason, so you'll have to take our word for it. It might have something to do with liberty but we can't define that either.

How scary is it the adults fall every day for crap like this?

Obamacare is bad because we say so. We can't give you any more reason, so you'll have to take our word for it. It might have something to do with liberty but we can't define that either.

Forcing Citizens to buy something by way of punitive oppression is Un-American. Obamacare is an Obomination that needs to go. Period, end of story.

Forcing Citizens to buy something by way of punitive oppression is Un-American. Obamacare is an Obomination that needs to go. Period, end of story.

It's frankly depressing that so many "Americans" are willing to roll over on this.

I see. You can't think of a logical reason for the Republican fantasy either.

It's frankly depressing that so many "Americans" are willing to roll over on this.

I will never support the Mandate. And shame on all those who do. That includes Republicans.

On the other hand, this does seem to be waking some people up. Just a matter of whether it's enough to actually turn things around.

I will never support the Mandate. And shame on all those who do. That includes Republicans.

But you can't give any reason, much less a compelling one, not to.

On the other hand, this does seem to be waking some people up. Just a matter of whether it's enough to actually turn things around.

The fact that you believe this is evidence of your choice to live in the Republican media fantasy world.

I encourage it. The fact that others make the same choice is the main reason that Republicans are so surprised by election results.

The fact that you believe this is evidence of your choice to live in the Republican media fantasy world.

I encourage it. The fact that others make the same choice is the main reason that Republicans are so surprised by election results.

Yep. Republicans suck. You'll get no argument from me. So do the Democrats.

Polly wanna cracker?

You can live whatever fantasy floats your boat. I'm staying here in the real world.

Remember, your service to the country is to remove all of the anarchist/dixiecrat/media conservative/American Taliban out of the GOP and into their own party. We'll all celebrate.
WTF are you rambling on about now?

You are not a Republican. Even Republicans know anarchy is a crime against humanity.

So, set yourself free. Take yourself and your friends out of the politics that you detest. Don't vote and don't clutter up the GOP.

You can live whatever fantasy floats your boat. I'm staying here in the real world.

Remember, your service to the country is to remove all of the anarchist/dixiecrat/media conservative/American Taliban out of the GOP and into their own party. We'll all celebrate.

ROFL... PMZ's real world: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfZTT0JP5EQ]WTF Did Obama Just Say!!!??? - YouTube[/ame]

You are not a Republican. Even Republicans know anarchy is a crime against humanity.

So, set yourself free. Take yourself and your friends out of the politics that you detest. Don't vote and don't clutter up the GOP.

I've never voted GOP. So, you're shooting blanks - again. I do, however, support the effort to push both major parties toward protecting liberty rather than squelching, and will continue to do so.

I've never voted GOP. So, you're shooting blanks - again. I do, however, support the effort to push both major parties toward protecting liberty rather than squelching, and will continue to do so.

Perhaps a good place to start is to define liberty. Or tell us what is so compelling for you to do that's now illegal.

Perhaps a good place to start is to define liberty. Or tell us what is so compelling for you to do that's now illegal.

Nah, I don't see any point. I'm pretty sure at this point you wouldn't get it.

Forum List

Back