What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

Forcing Citizens to buy something by way of punitive oppression is Un-American. Obamacare is an Obomination that needs to go. Period, end of story.

I see. You can't think of a logical reason for the Republican fantasy either.

I will never support the Mandate. And shame on all those who do. That includes Republicans.

Typical of You Paul......Uncaring,Selfish,Backward and Banal.

I think that covers your mentality:eek:

I see. You can't think of a logical reason for the Republican fantasy either.

I will never support the Mandate. And shame on all those who do. That includes Republicans.

You can't mandate compassion dumb ass.
and obamacare as nothing to do with compassion more to do with dictatorship.

Last edited:

You can't mandate compassion dumb ass.
and obamacare as nothing to do with compassion more to do with dictatorship.

It has to do with healthcare. Nothing else.

The opposition has to do with politics. Nothing else.

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/1989/pdf/hl218.pdf

heritage-foundation-invidual-mandate-2.jpg

heritage-foundation-invidual-mandate1.jpg

Last edited:
"The GOP is not bound to this in any way shape or form. "

True. The GOP does not want to suddenly embrace the winning side of history. Much better that they remain true to their mission against health care, gays, women, Hispanics, blacks, the middle class, and the poor...oh, and now, the pope, as well!

"The GOP is not bound to this in any way shape or form. "

True. The GOP does not want to suddenly embrace the winning side of history. Much better that they remain true to their mission against health care, gays, women, Hispanics, blacks, the middle class, and the poor...oh, and now, the pope, as well!

The GOP's fascination with the past is because that's when they were last competent and relevant.

Will they ever be again? Possibly. Every leaderless year that goes by though the odds go down.

So sad watching sycophants worshipping Big Brother and his IRS Gestapo. They know not what they do. Observing them gives you a disturbing vision of how the German People behaved during the rise of Hitler and the Nazis. Obamacare is Un-American. It's wrong on so many levels, but especially the Mandate. Hopefully they'll come to their senses and scrap it. I guess we'll see though. We know Big Brother doesn't like to admit he was wrong.

So sad watching sycophants worshipping Big Brother and his IRS Gestapo. They know not what they do. Observing them gives you a disturbing vision of how the German People behaved during the rise of Hitler and the Nazis. Obamacare is Un-American. It's wrong on so many levels, but especially the Mandate. Hopefully they'll come to their senses and scrap it. I guess we'll see though. We know Big Brother doesn't like to admit he was wrong.

One thing that's always true of propaganda, be it from pre-WWII Nazis or the current GOP, is that it's full of emotions and absent of facts. Like your post, as a good example. Which we can safely assume is just a repetitive of what you were issued from Faux Opinions.

Lots of bogeyman, zero facts or logic, or rational thinking.

Must work for the minions. Not so for independent thinkers.

One thing that's always true of propaganda, be it from pre-WWII Nazis or the current GOP, is that it's full of emotions and absent of facts. Like your post, as a good example. Which we can safely assume is just a repetitive of what you were issued from Faux Opinions.

Do you really believe you're an 'independent thinker?' Seriously?

And again...so what ?

If Heritage wants to run this kind of tripe, let them.

The GOP is not bound to this in any way shape or form.

It is an answer to the thread question.

And, of course, there is Romney's Massachusettes healthcare.

There is no other Republican alternative to PPACA because PPACA is the Republican healthcare.

ROFL yeah cause a bill written without any help of republicans, that was voted against by all republicans, hated, vilified, spit on by all republicans... is all the blame of the republicans. ROFL Oh wait, that's a lie right? It's Obama Care right? I mean wasn't he president at the time? Please show me your evidence that republicans had anything to do with Obama Care, other than being tied down and forced to pay for it raped in the public square while you cheered on.

That is what is so laughable.

You know he's cornered or to lazy to pursue a point when the "Faux News" comments hit (which seems to be about every post).

I take in facts. I form my opinions.
What would you call that?

And again...so what ?

If Heritage wants to run this kind of tripe, let them.

The GOP is not bound to this in any way shape or form.

It is an answer to the thread question.

And, of course, there is Romney's Massachusettes healthcare.

There is no other Republican alternative to PPACA because PPACA is the Republican healthcare.

ROFL yeah cause a bill written without any help of republicans, that was voted against by all republicans, hated, vilified, spit on by all republicans... is all the blame of the republicans. ROFL Oh wait, that's a lie right? It's Obama Care right? I mean wasn't he president at the time? Please show me your evidence that republicans had anything to do with Obama Care, other than being tied down and forced to pay for it raped in the public square while you cheered on.

Republicans are accountable for Republican decisions. They made the bed that they're now lying in.

I take in facts. I form my opinions.
What would you call that?

The problem is, most of the time your facts are talking points and your opinions are parroting.

That is what is so laughable.

You know he's cornered or to lazy to pursue a point when the "Faux News" comments hit (which seems to be about every post).

What's laughable are those addicted to Faux Opinions.

Forum List

Back