What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

I can see that you must be an expert on detecting addicts as it appears that you're recovering yourself.

Study: Obamacare Results in Premium Increase in 45 States - Kevin Glass

Not to hard to come by. I assume you do get our of your cave from time to time.

The odd thing is that Obama never said anything about a delta based on some trajectory. So what was he referencing in those promises. You don't get to fill in the blanks. Find out what he meant in his own words.

Look forward to your reply.

Where are my figures?

You can't claim the an increase year over year means that money isn't saved.

The only way to know is to have the two figures that I asked for.

The 2014 average insurance cost plus oop under Republican do nothing.

The 2014 average insurance cost plus oop under Democrat Obamacare.

So what did the president mean when he said it (in that compilation 19 times). Go ahead....let hear what he meant.

Give us an example of what you think he meant.

Here is my example.

In 2014, my costs would have been X.

Under Obamacare, my costs would have been X-2500.

Let's hear it.

Those are the figures that are needed to prove him wrong about saving $2,500.

In 2014, my costs would have been X. (Under Republican do nothing)

Under Obamacare, my costs would have been Y.

What are the figures?

Where are my figures?

You can't claim the an increase year over year means that money isn't saved.

The only way to know is to have the two figures that I asked for.

The 2014 average insurance cost plus oop under Republican do nothing.

The 2014 average insurance cost plus oop under Democrat Obamacare.

So what did the president mean when he said it (in that compilation 19 times). Go ahead....let hear what he meant.

Here is my example.

Let's hear it.

What are the figures?

And that is what you got in the one article. Projections were made based on historical data and the new costs are not going to be 2500 below those...in fact they are going to be above them.

Sorry.

Just in case you need more.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...miums-by-avg-of-41-subsidies-flow-to-elderly/

Last edited:

Here is my example.

Let's hear it.

What are the figures?

And that is what you got in the one article. Projections were made based on historical data and the new costs are not going to be 2500 below those...in fact they are going to be above them.

Sorry.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...miums-by-avg-of-41-subsidies-flow-to-elderly/

What about oop?

Sorry.

What are the figures?

Sorry.

49-State Analysis: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Premiums By Average Of 41% - Forbes

What about oop?

Sorry.

In those projections.

Sorry.

What are the figures?

Sorry.

49-State Analysis: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Premiums By Average Of 41% - Forbes

What about oop?

Sorry.

In those projections.

Sorry.

And then how do we factor in the reduction in available hospitals under plans along with people losing their doctors.

Of course, there are many people who right now are without come Jan 1. Unless they can get something through an exchange.

Sorry.

What about oop?

Sorry.

In those projections.

Sorry.

And then how do we factor in the reduction in available hospitals under plans along with people losing their doctors.

Of course, there are many people who right now are without come Jan 1. Unless they can get something through an exchange.

There is no out of pocket costs in those figures.

What about oop?

Sorry.

In those projections.

Sorry.

Keep reaching.

In those projections.

Sorry.

Keep reaching.

Just a fact. Coupled with the fact that for many situations oop is greater than health care premiums, an important fact.

Let me ask you, if you believe that analysis, where do you think all of that money is going?

Keep reaching.

Just a fact. Coupled with the fact that for many situations oop is greater than health care premiums, an important fact.

Let me ask you, if you believe that analysis, where do you think all of that money is going?

If you haven't figured out why the insurance companies are so excited about this, think a bit more about your question.

Keep reaching.

If you haven't figured out why the insurance companies are so excited about this, think a bit more about your question.

So, you think that the insurance companies are taking advantage of the situation to rip off their customers.

So, you think that the insurance companies are taking advantage of the situation to rip off their customers.

Is that what I said ?

I will say that they certainly didn't mind being handed a bunch of new customers that will shore up the risk pools they are already forced to support.

Is that what I said ?

I will say that they certainly didn't mind being handed a bunch of new customers that will shore up the risk pools they are already forced to support.

Insurance companies, like gambling establishments, don't assume risk.

Healthcare risk is inherent in life. Some are lucky, some are not.

ACA changed the game by preventing people from assuming risks that they couldn't afford, and therefore were passing the potential consequences on to the rest of us.

Insurance companies merely priced the policies in a way that eliminated their risk.

In the end ACA did nothing to change the need for healthcare. It's still what it was. It changed the way the people handle risk from depending on others to bail them out, to paying for insurance to cover the risk.

Last edited:
Hmmm the simple answer is as follows….

317 million people in the United States

360 Million spent on a web site that doesn't work

Give every American 1 million dollars and let them get their own policy.

Problem solved.
math isn't your subject lol

Given what I posted above, and the evidence of how private insurance companies are pricing 2014 policies, one has to wonder what the end of 2014 will look like.

1) Grossly profitable insurance companies.

2) not that, but a significant and forever drop in medical bankruptcies, and emergency room and urgent care costs.

3) Something else.

Given what I posted above, and the evidence of how private insurance companies are pricing 2014 policies, one has to wonder what the end of 2014 will look like.

1) Grossly profitable insurance companies.

2) not that, but a significant and forever drop in medical bankruptcies, and emergency room and urgent care costs.

3) Something else.

Come to think of it:

Medical bankruptcies affect all of us, but not insurance companies.

If insurance companies are taking the belt and suspenders approach and charging for increased ACA coverage, but not assuming a corresponding drop in emergency room and urgent care facility costs to them, the end of year figures will show excess profit for them.

First we are going to raise the voting age for federal elections to 26, if your too juvenile to provide yourself insurance, then voting is out of the question.

That makes just as much sense as the bull shit your dear leader was peddling today.

You do know that 24% of the residents of Texas do not have health insurance don't you Jr.?

24% is the highest number of uninsured of all the 50 states.

See: Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

That brings the total to four.

Plus a million misinformed Faux Opinions addicts.

One to many...thanks for the apology.

What is a Faux Opinion Addict ?

And your answer to the 2500 bust is ?

It is kinda hard to have any number because the main provision of PPACA doesn't gominto effect until 2014. You seem to be complaining about something that hasn't happened yet.

Health and Human Services report

ASPE

"Premiums before tax credits will be more than 16 percent lower than projected
·******** The weighted average second lowest cost silver plan for 48 states (including DC) is 16 percent below projections based on the ASPE-derived Congressional Budget Office premiums.[11]* In 15 states, the second lowest cost silver plan will be less than $300 per month – a savings of $1,100 a year per enrollee compared to expectations.* Overall, 95% of the uninsured potentially eligible for the Marketplaces live in states with average premiums below ASPE-derived CBO projected premiums (see Figure 1)."

I'm still looking for the "ASPE-derived CBO projected premiums."

First we are going to raise the voting age for federal elections to 26, if your too juvenile to provide yourself insurance, then voting is out of the question.

That makes just as much sense as the bull shit your dear leader was peddling today.

You do know that 24% of the residents of Texas do not have health insurance don't you Jr.?

24% is the highest number of uninsured of all the 50 states.

See: Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Very interesting statistics. Amazing the range of numbers between the states in all categories.

Hmmm the simple answer is as follows….

317 million people in the United States

360 Million spent on a web site that doesn't work

Give every American 1 million dollars and let them get their own policy.

Problem solved.
math isn't your subject lol

I like the 1 million dollar deal. The 1 dollar deal won't help much. Can't even buy a 32oz. slurppy with that. There is a bar in town that runs a dollar draft nite however.

Forum List

Back